Heads up! Deadly Suspicion on today.

wandering

Reaction score
MSNBC, Drew Peterson case on today at 12 PM, ET. The headliner mentions his recent arrest, so it should be up to date.

Thanks!!! EST?
good radio show on at 10EST.......under new posts

watching this again.........odd that DP never got in trouble with underage sex with SP.......she 17/he 47.

Laci's FIRST Halloween, (disappeared before that)........SP really was excited about Laci.

Forgot all the surgeries, 2 babies and in a 3 year marriage!
I thought they were married longer.
Watching this again, I'm refreshing my memory from when this first
happened in Oct. 2007.

Forgot all the surgeries, 2 babies and in a 3 year marriage!
I thought they were married longer.
Watching this again, I'm refreshing my memory from when this first
happened in Oct. 2007.
I'm watching it too ~ mainly to refresh my memory on the details. :)

I'm watching it too ~ mainly to refresh my memory on the details. :)
Yes, it's a good refresher course on the case. I just caught another suspicious detail. The night she disappeared...the next day DP called in "sick." That's a classic murder suspect, according to profilers.

I recall that's what they look for, when trying to track a killer. Someone who does that, and/or gets out of town, changes his appearance, etc.

Yes, it's a good refresher course on the case. I just caught another suspicious detail. The night she disappeared...the next day DP called in "sick." That's a classic murder suspect, according to profilers.

I recall that's what they look for, when trying to track a killer. Someone who does that, and/or gets out of town, changes his appearance, etc.
This is actually the same thing that was on "Dateline", Friday evening. But I'm glad msnbc has been showing it all weekend. I also noticed the part about him calling in sick and his unbelievable story about her calling to say she'd left, where to pick up the car, but not having taken any personal belongings except her bikini. Does he really expect a jury to buy this?? Nobody who leaves on their own leaves everything behind unless they're going into witness protection ~ and even then they take their children with them. MOO

Limited lie detecter questions.........would LE know how to throw at
lie detector test? Meds? I read that in DP EXPOSED also.
IMO, he didn't pass, it is fishy.
OMG female FANS.........I missed that on the other interview.

I only caught the last two or three minutes of the program, but I checked the schedule and it's repeated here in about 1 hour and 45 minutes! I'm looking forward to seeing it!

I only caught the last two or three minutes of the program, but I checked the schedule and it's repeated here in about 1 hour and 45 minutes! I'm looking forward to seeing it!
It was a good background on both Kathleen's death and Stacy's disappearance and current up to showing his perp walk from Friday. Enjoy! :)

watching this again.........odd that DP never got in trouble with underage sex with SP.......she 17/he 47.

Laci's FIRST Halloween, (disappeared before that)........SP really was excited about Laci.

I think in Illinois, that 17 is not considered a minor, as to having consensual sex...only if it is a person of authority, like a teacher. Although, I tend to think a cop would be considered a person of authority. :rolleyes: Maybe they all turned a "blind eye". Pity.

I watched the Dateline story and it refreshed my memory on some things that I thought were awful the first time I heard them and I've not changed my mind. They're very telling.

First, he got Stacy a "boob job." So crude. He couldn't say breast implants. Then he mentioned a tummy tuck and braces. He called them all "repairs."

The terms "boob job" and "repairs" show how he thought of her. He had her "repaired" because she was - in his eyes - "broken." He wanted her fixed so that she would be what he wanted.

This is a crude guy who fixated on looks and sex. He called Kathleen names because he thought she was "fat" as well as other adjectives. He then did the same thing to Stacy.

To top it all off, who goes on TV and tells these things??????? These are private matters and even though she was missing, these kinds of things aren't so easily revealed by normal people.

There are so many things I could comment about with regard to that program, but they all point to this creep being a disgusting, rotten, putrid, foul murderer.

I think in Illinois, that 17 is not considered a minor, as to having consensual sex...only if it is a person of authority, like a teacher. Although, I tend to think a cop would be considered a person of authority. :rolleyes: Maybe they all turned a "blind eye". Pity.

http://www.ageofconsent.us/

Illinois age of consent is 17.

It was a good background on both Kathleen's death and Stacy's disappearance and current up to showing his perp walk from Friday. Enjoy! :)

I watched the repeat broadcast and enjoyed it very much! It was well done and a very good review. :)

I watched the repeat broadcast and enjoyed it very much! It was well done and a very good review. :)
I'm glad you got to see it! BTW ~ I checked Nancy's site earlier today and she was supposed to talk about Drew ~ but by the time the show started she'd totally changed her topics and no mention of him at all. :waitasec:

I missed the airing of this. Shoot! As far as Dp using crude terms on National television to describe his wife & ex wife.....as a person with formal training, he should be well versed on what words to use in public and which ones not to. Who was he thinking he was impressing anyway? ACK....its one thing to say those kind of things in private with the "guys"...but since he chose to use less proper terms...shows he doesnt give a carp about women.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back