George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was the case why did it not wash away the front facing trails of blood on GZ's head? This has always bothered me IMO

Most likely because he was sitting in a cop car once they arrived? TM was out in the elements a while.. Sadly. OMO

Ugh but ur right. :) imo

Ugh is right, if there was spitting - yuk. But could have just as likely been skin cells, sweat. or even tears on gz's cuff - it doesn't really explain why there would be none of gz's dna on tm's cuff - in my opinion.

I'm sure they are going to close us for the night soon..

Have a great 4th of July! Everyone stay safe!! See you friday!

I have a few questions. I am still on the fence about everything in this trial, but certain ae me going back and forth.
How long had Trayvon lived at the complex when this incident occurred ?
How long did George live there when this occurred ?
How long was George married when this occurred ?
Where did George live prior to this ?

Ugh is right, if there was spitting - yuk. But could have just as likely been skin cells, sweat. or even tears on gz's cuff - it doesn't really explain why there would be none of gz's dna on tm's cuff - in my opinion.
Especially after covering his bloody mouth and nose IMO

Oh wow.I am watching on HLN and it is still going on. It is bc they are not live and take commercial breaks. Ok have a good 4th everyone.

I have a few questions. I am still on the fence about everything in this trial, but certain ae me going back and forth.

Trayvon did not live there..

You may want to hit google.. :)

Who is left to testify for the prosecution besides the medical examiner who performed the autopsy? Are you saying that neither of Trayvon's parents is going to testify?

Trayvon never lived there. He was suspended from school and was in his Father's care. His father went to visit his girlfriend who lived there and Trayvon went with.

Not sure. But at least a year or two iirc

Same answer

Virginia. And maybe some other places in Florida

Attention_zpsf8b02c1d.png
This thread will close in 15 minutes...

chairspingirl_zps74bf4741.gif

Who is left to testify for the prosecution besides the medical examiner who performed the autopsy? Are you saying that neither of Trayvon's parents is going to testify?

WFTV, Bill Schaeffer (commentator) said that the prosecution had only one person left to testify. How can that be if the autopsy doesn't even come in?

WFTV, Bill Schaeffer (commentator) said that the prosecution had only one person left to testify. How can that be if the autopsy doesn't even come in?

Right?? To me what that says is that there is nothing that refutes GZ testimony..

OMO

I think George Zimmerman had lived at those townhouses three or four years. He lived in Virginia before. I think he lived in Manassas, in northern Virginia, not all that far from the DC metro area.

Happy 4th!

I'll be on the road all day Friday and won't be able to watch at all, so pleeeeease make good notes and BEHAVE yourselves.

George had moved to the neighborhood in 2009. He was already married to his wife at that time. Trayvon was just visiting and staying with his dad and future step mother temporarily. He did not live in the complex. I do not have an answer to your other questions. Maybe someone else here can answer those.

Happy 4th of July to everyone. See ya Friday :).

If the corner doesn't testify for the state can the defense call him?

PS: Sorry meant coroner.

I think George Zimmerman had lived at those townhouses three or four years. He lived in Virginia before. I think he lived in Manassass, in northern Virginia, not all that far from the DC metro area.

Manassas Park, specifically from my understanding. Google for more info on the area he came from...it is an "interesting" place and is very different from Manassass City and Prince William County as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks