OH - Three students killed in Chardon High School shooting, 27 Feb 2012

Oh My! This looks to be his father? In 2002 there was a charge of attempted murder!

Same person also had a lien put against him from a Mental Health Center from link.

Oh My! This looks to be his father? In 2002 there was a charge of attempted murder!

Inmate search doesn't show the father as having ever been convicted of anything. Seems like a lot of domestic / custody / divorce issues.

From your link:
Today, Lane is accused of shooting his five victims at three different locations on campus. He allegedly began shooting inside the school’s cafeteria, then taking the violence allegedly to two other locations.

I never heard violence at other locations than the school.

Wasn't there supposed to be a PC at 4 from the hospital - I think?

Anyone checking for live stream links?

Inmate search doesn't show the father as having ever been convicted of anything. Seems like a lot of domestic / custody / divorce issues.

Definitely grew up in a very bitter household. Wonder when he went to live with the grandparents?

Take this with a grain of salt:

I just talked with a lady who has a teen-age son who attends Chardon High School. He said that one of the other boys was shot near the heart, and although they "patched him up" (her words), the next few hours will be touch and go, but it doesn't look good, due to where the bullet hit.

If you watch the music video on his page,it is kind of shocking to say the least.He was into the Goth lifestyle.
The last two videos posted are goth, but there are also five from Bright Eyes, an indie band from Omaha, about as ungothy as one can get, and also listed first among his music favorites. There are no goth bands listed as favorites.

One really can't surmise much from his Facebook page (if that is indeed his Facebook page). Looks like some of it is disappearing as we speak, as a matter of fact. Don't see any videos now. Pictures not public now, at least. Odd bit of writing now gone.

Yes I see that most of it is dissappearing as well, and honestly his music tastes are pretty 'tame', including Adele, Bright Eyes,etc. Pretty common for your average indie-style highschooler(or adult.. *blush*)

Conditon of wounded: one stable, one serious, two critical right now, according to the police chief.

The last two videos posted are goth, but there are also five from Bright Eyes, an indie band from Omaha, about as ungothy as one can get, and also listed first among his music favorites. There are no goth bands listed as favorites.

One really can't surmise much from his Facebook page (if that is indeed his Facebook page). Looks like some of it is disappearing as we speak, as a matter of fact. Don't see any videos now. Pictures not public now, at least. Odd bit of writing now gone.

It's all been cached on other sites already.

My question is the original twitter pic that is NOT TJ Lane, where did it come from? Hopefully police have seen it because it certainly could be linked and even if it's not, the kid in that photo needs identified and has some explaining to do.

It's all been cached on other sites already.

My question is the original twitter pic that is NOT TJ Lane, where did it come from? Hopefully police have seen it because it certainly could be linked and even if it's not, the kid in that photo needs identified and has some explaining to do.

Me too on the Twitter pics. What's up with that? Sort of eerie, really, how quick that popped up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back