Conrad Murray trial -Day three.

is what I get.

That is a BIG bottle of propofol, omg!
I don't get "" - I get - and I absolutely abhor this word - but it is what it is - he's an idiot. By pure definition of the word - idiot.

JMO

I don't know what it is. But he creeps me out. :(

You are not alone weedemout.

Speaking for myself its a combination of his shenanigans in his personal life and then his professional life.
It boggles the mind when one thinks of exactly what he did to his only patient.

jmho

Dr. Murray really should get some advice from his attorneys about being more mindful of his facial expressions. He really looks mean to me and the looks he has when he is looking at the prosecutors is really hateful and mean, IMO.

uh oh, witness removed an IV bag from an IV stand...on Murray's instruction.

Sure looks to me like Michael Jackson was being sedated with propofol IV; a little bit of an elaborate set up for a mere injection to induce sleep.

It would appear to anyone with a medical background that Dr. Murray administered Propofol by gravity flow. So dangerous that there are no words to describe it.

Conrad, it's OVER!

This is a very good analysis of what a nurse anesthetist believes happened to Michael

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-conrad-murrays-death-drip-explained.html

I read that a while back and the bottle in the bag boggled my mind, until I took it apart piece by piece. Then I understood what dr. Murray did. Got to give him credit for his improvisation. Unfortunately, it's over for Murray. There is no way on this earth the DT can counter this information.

Jean C on In Session - is on the phone - said she was just in the bathroom and there was security with a silver haired woman - confirmed to be Murray's mother. So, mama is there. Have to wonder just what she thinks.......

I reallly want to know how much propofol was left in the bottle that was inside the bag. The bottle looks almost empty. If so, MJ probably received the entire bottle over a short period of time. With other drugs on board, death is a certainty!

Alright I missed Alveraz. I hated to ,did a quick scan of the thread and didnt see doctor Klein mention but I wanted to know if Alveraz had seen other medical people in or out of the house ?

He he ever seen the bedroom before? I will watch watch it later to catch up but there is like 5 hours left in court ..ugh.

I reallly want to know how much propofol was left in the bottle that was inside the bag. The bottle looks almost empty. If so, MJ probably received the entire bottle over a short period of time. With other drugs on board, death is a certainty!

It was empty as possible with the gravity Isabelle.
It all went swooshing in at once.
DOWNRIGHT SICKENING to think about.......:cry: :cry:

I have been saying he should have been charged with 2nd degree since the beginning.

jmho

Alright I missed Alveraz. I hated to ,did a quick scan of the thread and didnt see doctor Klein mention but I wanted to know if Alveraz had seen other medical people in or out of the house ?

He he ever seen the bedroom before? I will watch watch it later to catch up but there is like 5 hours left in court ..ugh.

No he did not Soul and has not been asked.
Its crystal clear what happened in that room and more testimony on the horizon that will strengthen that feeling.

jmho

It was empty as possible with the gravity Isabelle.
It all went swooshing in at once.
DOWNRIGHT SICKENING to think about.......:cry: :cry:

I have been saying he should have been charged with 2nd degree since the beginning.

jmho

OMG! Really makes me sick.

I have refused to give patients IV antibiotics in the home without a pump to regulate the flow or an elastomeric system.

Evidence,

Peoples 31 , CD with recording of.911 phone call. Passing out transscript people 32 is a transcript of the recording being passed arround the court .

Propofol is supplied as 10 mg/ml. In a 100 ml bottle there is 1000 mg propofol. This sheds a lot of light on circumstances of MJ's death and Dr. Murray's guilt!

Alvarez appears emotional as he relives the 911 call.

He knew MJ was dead. He pulled it straight out of his leg!

Brown box on the bed clipped on bed not attached to MJ saw murray clip it on to MJ finger

(Alveraz said when they moved him to the bed? He just meant from the bed right?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back