NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to keep hope alive, <sigh> and I know it's farfetched BUT could he be the father of the baby, I know I read in the article that the father is coming in from out of state...but considering Shaniya has her mother's name, could there be question as to parentage? It was previously mentioned that there were custody issues in the home, no specific child mentioned, but maybe if he is the father, he might have kidnapped her and not harmed her in the way I am thinking. I know it's a longshot, but truly hoping this one isn't like most of the others in this forum.

I so wish that would be the case, but if LE did indeed find her clothes in the trailer park... :(

Makes me think if he left with a child with no clothing, she wasn't alive. Geezus, I hope he just had a change of clothes for her.

IIRC, article says Coe was seen with Shaniya in his car.
So mother is lying about the 5:30am picking her up of sofa?
and Coe was arrested already?
No pressers?

Where is mom, aunt, bf, and other 2 children?

==============================
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6402664/
'snipped'
The kidnapping wasn't random, she said, noting Coe knows the Davis family. She declined to elaborate on how he knows the family.
"His relationship to that family ... is part of the investigation," she said.

So, Coe does know them.
And the article says that he lives about 4 miles from the Davis home.

BBM

Yes! And with the cameras at the Mobile Home Park, there would be video! Wonder if LE spent last night searching this ' home? LE could have gotten a warrant very quickly!

Prayers for Shaniya!

IIRC, article says Coe was seen with Shaniya at 11 pm in his car.
No pressers?

The way I read the article is that he was arrested at 11pm last night.

then further down he was seen by a witness with a girl in the car. No time mentioned though.

IIRC, article says Coe was seen with Shaniya at 11 pm in his car.
No pressers?

Do they think that if they twist the story up enough no one will be able to figure out what happened?

Was Coe arrested before Shaniya's disappearance?

Are the 7 yr. old and baby siblings of Shaniya?

Coe arrested on FIRST DEGREE KIDNAPPING.........and no presser yet?
Makes me think he may of told where Shaniya is!!!
And LE went to get her.
Delays now, possible???? MOO

A witness claims to have seen Coe driving out of the MH park with Shaniya in the car on Tues. No time given. Coe was arrested at 11pm Wed.

Coe arrested on FIRST DEGREE KIDNAPPING.........and no presser yet?
Makes me think he may of told where Shaniya is!!!
And LE went to get her.
Delays now, possible???? MOO

<snip>

Posted: Today at 1:53 a.m.
Updated: 20 minutes ago

Fayetteville, N.C. — A man charged in the Tuesday disappearance of a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl was seen driving off with her, police said Thursday.

Police arrested Clarence Darriel Coe, 30, of 211 Brookwood Ave. in Fayetteville, at about 11 p.m. Wednesday and charged him with first-degree kidnapping in the disappearance of Shaniya Nicole Davis.

The girl is still missing, and police provided no information Thursday morning on her possible whereabouts.

"She's been abducted, and she's in danger,"
said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department.

more here

"She's been abducted, and she's in danger," said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department.

If he's in custody, where is she? Where is Shaniya?

Her blanket and what she was wearing were found in the trailer park. Was she naked as they were driving away? Was he throwing her clothes out the car window?

Dear God, where is this baby?

"She's been abducted, and she's in danger," said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department.

If he's in custody, where is she? Where is Shaniya?

Her blanket and what she was wearing were found in the trailer park. Was she naked as they were driving away? Was he throwing her clothes out the car window?

Dear God, where is this baby?

It doesn't look good.

Either he has killed her, or he gave her to someone else.

Shaniya's father flew in from out of state Tuesday afternoon and also spoke with investigators.............snipped from article.

Now we atleast know where her dad was.

He was previously convicted of assault on a female, breaking and entering, larceny and other charges, according to Department of Correction records.

snipped from same article.........I'm worried about ASSAULT of female..........like in BEATING???

I think the reason the time the witness saw him in the car with the little girl hasn't been released is because it does not fit in between 5:30 and 6:50. betting it was more around the 3-4am time period.

I just hope this guy cracks, or has cracked. He really has no incentive to tell. He is used to prison obviously, he has Aids (If this is the same person) I just dont get it. Where did he take her and why? why? I dont compute!! WHERE did he take her? He did something in that trailer and took her to dispose of her? So Mom must know? They must be on crack cocaine. they had to know the darned cameras are there, most every criminal knows where the cameras are, so I am thinking drugs. He (they) were so messed up, they just "did it"

I have a little hope, in that Shaniya was transported seemingly alive-- not in the trunk. I wonder if this was a take her and clean her up situation? I am suspecting the mother more and more...

Also, this Clarence guy...was he the bf that was there in the morning, or are we talking about a second adult male in this scenario?

Could a warped mind have been looking for a way back to prison so his HIV treatments could continue? A possible glimmer of hope that he might have hid her rather than killed her if the kidnapping charge would be enough. I know I am grasping at straws but I want to hold out hope until they have a body.

pinkfly, maybe we are both grasping for something to give us a bit of hope that this beautiful child is still alive. I came up with the same thought that you did about being arrested for kidnapping in order to get treatment. I wonder how many years he could get for kidnapping?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd