AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police reports mentioned family called RR because they thought officers were impounding "Hector's " truck. We are trying to figure out if it is used by RR or HR since it is registered to both. If it is used by Hector and he lives in Douglas and he did not come to Tucson until after Isa went missing, then what made LE get a warrant for a truck that wasn't even in town at the time. The other thing noted up thread was the differences in stories about Becky calling and telling Hector to come but not telling him why versus him saying he came as soon as he was told Isa was missing.

The real point of the discussion was to figure out if it is in fact Hector's truck or RR's.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

exactly, thank you. it makes a big difference, IMO...

i tried to trace the license plate # but without the VIN, it's tough to sleuth.

another question: where does louis work? we have robert's hipaa record (he's a physician's assistant) but i can't find anything on the other brother...TIA...

No, the truck tag number can be found can be found on Pg 47 of the same link above. This is for a car or truck registered tag out of mexico last name Lopez,make & model not stated

No, the truck tag number can be found can be found on Pg 47 of the same link above. This is for a car or truck registered tag out of mexico last name Lopez,make & model not stated

thanks...we have the plate # but it's impossible to trace the owner without the vin number though...correct?

i just want to know where the silverado was between 10:30pm on the 20th and 6:28/6:47/7:00/7:30/8:00am on the 21st...my gut tells me the TPD knows else they'd never get a judge to sign the warrant...kwim?

and if the car is driven by hector, the lies are obvious. if driven by robert, it might explain what we know vs. what we can prove in court. ;)

Whether the truck is RR's or in both their names, RR drives it. I'm wondering how or who told "family" Hector's vehicle could be impounded. If it's what it appears, was every move LE going to make known ahead of time?

How do we know RR drives it? That is what we are trying to figure out. It talks in the police reports about purposely not notifying the owners of the truck and having the tow company use a slim Jim to gain access. I am imagining family then called RR as that was happening and then he showed up with HR. Since it is owned by both of them, who primarily uses it?

The police report says it is owned by both. It also says family called RR to say officers were impounding Hector's truck.

How do we know RR drives it? That is what we are trying to figure out. It talks in the police reports about purposely not notifying the owners of the truck and having the tow company use a slim Jim to gain access. I am imagining family then called RR as that was happening and then he showed up with HR. Since it is owned by both of them, who primarily uses it?

The police report says it is owned by both. It also says family called RR to say officers were impounding Hector's truck.

Jules, we can't post pics from fb on here. :D

http://www.douglasdispatch.com/articles/2012/05/04/news/doc4fa18d3b1b98f222950905.txt

Was there really searching for Isa in Douglas? Or just posters hung?

ETA: " Missing person flyers have been posted at various stores in both communities and authorities are following up on various leads they have in the case." Did the authorities show up in town following on a lead and ask the stores to post her picture?

Thanks winterrose.
So you are confident RR is the one who uses it? Do we know what Hector arrived in town in?

I asked this before but didn't get any responses - why on the police reports is the last part of Hector's and Robert's names redacted? None of the other last names are redacted.

So Robert Snyder Rodriguez ____________ and Hector Rodriguez ___________.

attachment.php

Thanks winterrose.
So you are confident RR is the one who uses it? Do we know what Hector arrived in town in?

I'm going to take a guess that HR arrived in town in the very truck that he co-owns with RR, after RR toook the truck that morning and drove Isabel to Douglas and handed her off to relatives. Then, he gave HR a ride back with him. No wonder they searched that vehicle. They may indeed have it on camera as being at the house in the early morning hours. Recall that they also searched RR's cell phone and photogrpahed his texts.

Some here may think I'm cynical, but nothing else fits together as well as taking this child and tucking her away while her reknown and the donation fund grows. I really think some of the adults in this family came up with a twisted idea to make money off of her disappearance and make her "famous" and they are sticking to the tattered script even as LE signals that they're on to them and that they WILL be prosecuted. They just want the child home safe first.

Don't you think they would make fast money doing TV interviews? They are not doing that for a reason..Reason being.. I can't think of one..

Don't you think they would make fast money doing TV interviews? They are not doing that for a reason..Reason being.. I can't think of one..

Reason #1: Questions. The media would ask them. I also believe that they probably at first did plan on using the media to get more attention, but when TPD signaled that they didn't believe the parents, I think that fell apart.

Reason #1: Questions. The media would ask them. I also believe that they probably at first did plan on using the media to get more attention, but when TPD signaled that they didn't believe the parents, I think that fell apart.

The media is not that tough. If they told the media they'll talk to them if they go easy, the media will comply. The two other cases I followed with suspicious parents...JonBenet and Baby Lisa...there were never confrontational interviews. At the worst, they'll be asked, "Did you have anything to do with Isabel's disappearance?"

Link below about Hispanic hyphenated names & what the redacted portion of their names might be for re: RR & HR. It's not unusal to have a couple or more. Wonder what the redacted part says? I don't remember seeing HR's name followed by a redaction? It could simply be their relationship like "uncle" redacted but doubt it as it's already been established.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/article_2eb06d6d-ca7e-53db-b0e5-9fdb217d2033.html

As far as searching court docs, jail bookings etc...it makes it harder than heck to find someone with several last names. Honestly. jmo

I'm going to take a guess that HR arrived in town in the very truck that he co-owns with RR, after RR toook the truck that morning and drove Isabel to Douglas and handed her off to relatives. Then, he gave HR a ride back with him. No wonder they searched that vehicle. They may indeed have it on camera as being at the house in the early morning hours. Recall that they also searched RR's cell phone and photogrpahed his texts.

Some here may think I'm cynical, but nothing else fits together as well as taking this child and tucking her away while her reknown and the donation fund grows. I really think some of the adults in this family came up with a twisted idea to make money off of her disappearance and make her "famous" and they are sticking to the tattered script even as LE signals that they're on to them and that they WILL be prosecuted. They just want the child home safe first.

If that is the case LE would also have cell phone pings of RR's phone along the route to and from Douglas. Does anyone know what time it is first documented either RR and HR were at the house?

I also find it weird that I read JM was at the neighbors house at 8 am looking for Isa. He is not on the list of people called that morning so why was he there at the time SC noticed Isa missing.

The media is not that tough. If they told the media they'll talk to them if they go easy, the media will comply. The two other cases I followed with suspicious parents...JonBenet and Baby Lisa...there were never confrontational interviews.

They have avoided any media - and in my opinion, they are actively avoiding it because they don't want to get tripped up in talking at all about their daughter's disappearance.

These parents know they are being watched. I firmly believe they are the main suspects, and I also believe that they know it.

If that is the case LE would also have cell phone pings of RR's phone along the route to and from Douglas. Does anyone know what time it is first documented either RR and HR were at the house?

I also find it weird that I read JM was at the neighbors house at 8 am looking for Isa. He is not on the list of people called that morning so why was he there at the time SC noticed Isa missing.

I think you just unearthed another piece of the puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member