Tammi Smith - the Sentencing Phase

This guy is a slick con. What was the point of this trial? She got to hear all this b.s. and have an official platform for her rambling, manipulative nonsense. And i the end, she'll get nothing.

I'm very upset by this. This is real injustice.

I don't blame TS for everything. EJ is clearly the greater villain. But TS ain't no Christian angel. She's a creepy liar and a con. I am sick of hearing these people use Christianity to show up how wonderful saint Tammi is. What is this? A sentencing of a criminal or an award ceremony? Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, the way the defense attorney is just staring at her, like in wonder and deep empathy. This is insulting to me. Makes me sick.

Now comparing her to Logan and making Logan to be a douche. Keeping it classy...

How long will this judge allow this to go? He's already made his decision, this is generally a formality/platform for one last word. Not hours of words.

How can this attorney bring Logan's past into this? This guy is bad or wrong or something, IMHO.

She made a point of telling the judge that she is not soliciting funds for SOG - on their website, but on her "private" FB page (this was passed on to me), she says:

Tammi Peters Smith We are raising money right now to build the 501 C-3 which will make the Ministry Legal! It will have to be made out to Healing Waters until we get the 501 C-3.

Here we go......time to trash Logan. Grrrrrrrr

Now comparing her to Logan and making Logan to be a douche. Keeping it classy...

This is really outrageous. This guy is making me ill. I cannot stand him.

I really hope this angers the judge. I doubt it, but I can hope.

Oh, and BTW? I'm not allowed, as an attorney, to give my personal views on my clients to the court as part of testimony or argument. Why is he? Improper argument!!!

And why is she STILL saying that the truth still hasn't come out, and that she won't say what it is???

How long will this judge allow this to go? He's already made his decision, this is generally a formality/platform for one last word. Not hours of words.

How can this attorney bring Logan's past into this? This guy is bad or wrong or something, IMHO.

I don't know and he's really making me sick having to hear him lecture us and the court.

He's gonna' go soft on her. I'm positive.

And why is she STILL saying that the truth still hasn't come out, and that she won't say what it is???

I would think the judge would've noticed that, but I haven't heard him say a thing about it. :(

I'm waiting for her to interrupt the judge.

Wow. He's saying "You didn't know the law."He's excusing some of her behavior as being ignorant of the law. He's really excusing her. He's going to go easy!

She's not going to jail. No way. He's reading Logan's words and he's going with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back