New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have it all wrong. If the pearls were locally "farmed", instead of an elaborate heist, I think the pearl heist was more like this:

Scruffy Joe and Shady Bob hop barb wire fence and dive into pond with gunny sacks. After scooping up some oysters they rise to surface for air and put them in gunny sacks. Hold breath and dive back down for more.

Once sacks are full, Scruffy Joe and Shady Bob swim for shore to get fresh gunny sacks all while keeping an eye out for Mean Owner Jack.

After 3 sacks each are full, then Scruffy Joe and Shady Bob make a run for it to the beat up truck and high tail it out of there.

I think we have it all wrong. If the pearls were locally "farmed", instead of an elaborate heist, I think the pearl heist was more like this:

Scruffy Joe and Shady Bob hop barb wire fence and dive into pond with gunny sacks. After scooping up some clams they rise to surface for air and put them in gunny sacks. Hold breath and dive back down for more.

Once sacks are full, Scruffy Joe and Shady Bob swim for shore to get fresh gunny sacks all while keeping an eye out for Mean Owner Jack.

After 3 sacks each are full, then Scruffy Joe and Shady Bob make a run for it to the beat up truck and high tail it out of there.

I don't think this is local farming. My understanding is that these are valuable gems. Am I wrong?

Hey, hey, hey....take it easy on saying I'm "killing" ya. This is a tough crowd.

Yep, getting organized now, pitch forks, torches.............CCR on. Hey, I may have heard wrong, that was a long time ago, party days.............ok?

Scruffy Joe and Shady Bob hop barb wire fence and dive into pond with gunny sacks. After scooping up some oysters they rise to surface for air and put them in gunny sacks. Hold breath and dive back down for more.

That sounds about right

:floorlaugh: OMG, the visual is killing me.

Hypothesizing ....

ZA is a fence. His fencing raises money to buy his drugs.

His property is less than a mile from the town's truck stop on I-40. The life-long friend that gave an interview about his possible involvement used to work there and wore their t-shirt during the interview.

His mules were busted with $60,000 in pearls while he was there. Only he would know how to fence them.

And he had fenced things before .....

Maybe why some still hold out a hope????

hmmmm...interesting...Let me see if understand your theory. I'm not going to lie, I am not familiar with the term fence, in this context. Thank goodness for the urban dictionary! So, if I understand, ZA would be the person who receives stolen goods and sells them, at the truck stop, or on his property? He was at the mules house to pick up the stolen pearls, to fence(resell) them? Sorry, if I sound lame, I feel lame, as I've never heard or used that term before, but think I'm at least partially understanding??

Could AB have been angry that ZA let the po-po in the house and turned over a mess of pearls while her relative/friend was in the bathroom flushing the rest of them as fast as he could? It was the next day, was it not, that she filed the assault complaint against ZA? So, was her complaint legit or made-up as payback? Either way, she got arrested herself.

I don't think this is local farming. My understanding is that these are valuable gems. Am I wrong?

I believe it was local farming but the pearls are still valuable.

Valued at 60K I believe the article stated.

I would rather have the oysters to eat than have the pearls. I am not much into pearls but I do love diamonds.:D

IMO

^:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I think a post got deleted????

Could AB have been angry that ZA let the po-po in the house and turned over a mess of pearls while her relative/friend was in the bathroom flushing the rest of them as fast as he could? It was the next day, was it not, that she filed the assault complaint against ZA? So, was her complaint legit or made-up as payback? Either way, she got arrested herself.

The pearls weren't found at his house so I don't think it had anything to do with him threatening to gut her and putting a gun to her head. I thought that incident happened on Feb. 6th.

That is why I believe the article pertains to the other search warrant locations that were going on and isn't to do with the search affidavits of Adams' property.

IMO

:werk:

move along people and discuss the breaking news thanks and please

:nurse:

The pearls weren't found at his house so I don't think it had anything to do with him threatening to gut her and putting a gun to her head. I thought that incident happened on Feb. 6th.

That is why I believe the article pertains to the other search warrant locations that were going on and isn't to do with the search affidavits of Adams' property.

IMO

No, I was saying that LE went to the location where AB or her people had the pearls, and there was ZA answering the door and letting them in. He handed them some pearls while the other guys were in the bathroom trying to flush them. None of this was at his house.

^:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I think a post got deleted????

You got that right. Tried to copy link to lyrics to "Looking out my backdoor" and it filled the entire page with code. Anyway it is 'Doo, doo, doo Looking out my backdoor".

That's all I'm going to say about that......................:crazy::crazy:

OK, let's review this insanity. The van belonged to Amber Bray and was being driven by her teenage son, <mod snip> and a teenage girl, <mod snip>. The police go to the house on Court St. when ZA answers the door. <mod snip> are flushing pearls.

When ZA was arrested the second time, he was arrested at the house of his girlfriend, Trish Evans on Court St.

So question, I have is whether Amber and Trish were living together, or whether Zach had recruited Amber's kids into his little theft ring and they were at Trish's house flushing the pearls.

Here's some new info.

Documents Reveal Details Leading Up To Zachary Adams' Arrest

I found this statement interesting in this article. I'm wondering if the cadaver dogs alerted on something prompting the probes to find something solid.

http://mobile.newschannel5.com/weba...est;jsessionid=9kkHOa7F1RuziGuWrKr8I48w.web02

"Officials with the TBI have been seen using shovels and various other tools to dig and sift through dirt behind a house in Decatur County. After a cadaver dog went over the area, investigators began driving probes down into the ground to see if they might hit upon anything solid."

Sorry, for some reason I'm not able to copy links and paste.

It is local freshwater farming. There's been a few notable cases of the same types of thefts, one I posted upthread re: Riales and the Bruce brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member