Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

IMO there is no doubt they were all in on this. Their very own attorney said My clients, GA and CA met with the DT at JB's office six weeks ago and knew this was coming. It was a perfectly orchestrated production, which will now make all of them millionaires.
CA needs to be charged with perjury, GA, LA with obstruction and CA possibly too. CA washed the clothes, GA vacuummed the car and LA wiped out the searches on the computer.
All had a their part in the character they were supposed to play in court. Especially KC and DS holding her like she was so sad. YUK YUK
The jury bought right into it. Look at how different that poor grieving grandmother looked yesterday when she stated Oh she looks so beautiful. Um don't get me started. :steamed:

So, if GA knew the remains was right out there near them....why didn't he move them to where they would never be found?

I think the family knew the remains were there and wanted them found when they were in California to appear on the Larry King show. George had left the house mad and walking in that direction one night. I think he had just thought he would get it over and done and he was stopped. I also do not think that suicide thing was ever real.

Sorry, but I would like to know if there is any connection between Kronk and either Dominic Casey or Hoover. I am satisfied that Cindy sent Dominic Casey to the remains site. They knew, IMO, and they wanted the remains found. I think information was passed along to Kronk and he reported finding the skull again. I know just about everyone thinks Kronk is a hero, but I have never trusted him and had a hinky feeling from the beginning. The remains were supposed to have been located in August when Kronk called the first time, IMO, and would have been except for Cain.

I hope Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee all see little Caylee in their sleep every night. AND, I hope all of the big dreams of riches at little Caylee's expense will remain just dreams and never come to fruition.

Moo

I recall George on the stand being asked about his belief that Caylee was alive...I recall hearing him say he thought she was alive from June 15th till the day she was found. Why the 15th? He did not say the 16th. Maybe because some of us here were right and George never did see Casey on the 16th...maybe she did leave w/Caylee after the rumored fight on the 15th with Cindy after the Fathers Day visit...did anyone else catch that? I don't THINK I was hearing things...;)

ETA: MAYBE he said JULY 15th....? Checking it out...it was direct from Ashton, I believe...ETA:

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Had you held out the hope that Caylee would be found alive?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely. Every day from July 15th until the day we were told it was Caylee
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...nse-turned-her-father-witness-p#ixzz1RWSkUDAd

On an even grimmer note, I was looking at that video of Caylee, last night....the one on Fathers Day reading her book...her hair was in a ponytail...pulled back, up and away, as you all know, I'm sure. Her hair struck me. In the trial, with the defense witness, the way Ashton described the 'hair mass' as falling BACK, not to the side...I wonder if her hair was in a little ponytail when she was killed, just like it was on Father's Day...

I don't lay this lack of justice at the jurors feet, although I do believe more will be revealed there...I blame the Anthony family and their lies. They betrayed Caylee, imo. And they do it everytime they suck that killers (imo) butt trying to cosy up: 'oh look at how beautiful she is', 'her hair is so long', they say, admiring ICA with her horse mane down <puke> (as reported on HLN last evening). How they look in the mirror or sleep at night, I'll never know. Me? I'm still haunted by the description of sweet Caylees hair.

I feel like we WS'ers who are seeing a different story now that the trial is over should start from square one:
So who believes that June 15, 2008 fight was when Caylee actually died?
Wasn't ICA texting until the wee hours of the morning and do we know with who?

Strange things I can think of about June 15/16 that do not smell right to me:
-ICA on phone/texting all night. Why?
-CA claiming she heard the girls breathing through the door before she left for work on the 16th a.m.- Just weird.
-GA claiming to remember that it was exactly 12:50 pm on the 16th when ICA and Caylee left
-GA claiming he knew exactly what Caylee was wearing that day (recalling this 1 month later- I do not believe him)
-neighbors heard a huge fight, LA told ________(who?) there had been a huge fight on the 15th. Why is this fight so secretive? Did Caylee die that night? Was CA trying to choke ICA?

What else on those 2 days doesn't pass the smell test? Let's go over this like detectives. We know a lot more than many people, and maybe we can set aside what we thought we knew and analyze.

IMO Cindy was never in denial. Their whole premise in the beginning was that the police were focusing only on Casey, but were willing to point fingers at anyone BUT Casey.
I took alot of hits for calling George on his fake azz suicide attempt and that is ok. That is why I love this site. We never agree on anything. And we don't have to. I have never believed he really tried to take his own life. His suicide letter was for one purpose, to deflect blame from Casey.
Both George and Cindy knew something was amiss when they got that car. Problem is, we only have the word of liars to go on.
But when did the lies start? The evening of the 16th? When George and Cindy walked the backyard, saw the 12 x 5 indention in the yard.
George told LE, he and Cindy were wracking their brains, what could have happened. Cindy said, "You don't think she could have gotten out and..."
Now here's the rich part. If you read their depositions and interviews, they talk in half statements, leaving the listener to infer their meaning.

Oh, and we all about fainted when Cindy and George moved to sit on the prosecution side. And they brought up six weeks. And all the media TH's fell all over themselves trying to figure this out. And Cindy's performance on the stand was overdone, just like Casey's room. And the media about wee wee'd over her pain. And she is sitting back there writing her book....did she take advantage of a SA who was trying to show compassion? Isn't that so familiar? George's fake suicide attempt? I remember after the psychic came forward, Cindy and George promised in a press release that they were willing to talk to LE and be more forthcoming/ Then they remained silent.

This family has played such a reckless game. And they won. And with that win they have jerked the rug of decency out from under all of us.

I don't trust any member of this family. I was sick that I had to pull for George and Cindy, knowing that their crimes were not going to come to light as a trade off for their testimony for the SA.

I want to see them go down for what they did, but could not see them taking blame for what they didn't do, just to save FCA.

I want all the truth to come out. I demand it now.

LL that was just perfect. This family is capable of anything and it all brings back Cindy's remark/threat to Tim Miller. Don't mess with the Anthonys because we will always win. (paraphrasing)

Why would CA say on the 911 call that "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" if the Anthonys were in on a cover up?
I am rethinking the whole story as I believed it, and trying to look at this tale in a different way- i.e.- the A's knew all along... But why would "dead body in the car" by CA have helped their cover up?

Cause they had the nanny to blame for it remember? Not saying I believe it just trying to answer the question.

I feel like we WS'ers who are seeing a different story now that the trial is over should start from square one:

-CA claiming she heard the girls breathing through the door before she left for work on the 16th a.m.- Just weird.
-GA claiming to remember that it was exactly 12:50 pm on the 16th when ICA and Caylee left
-GA claiming he knew exactly what Caylee was wearing that day (recalling this 1 month later- I do not believe him)
-neighbors heard a huge fight, LA told ________(who?) there had been a huge fight on the 15th. Why is this fight so secretive? Did Caylee die that night? Was CA trying to choke ICA?

What else on those 2 days doesn't pass the smell test? Let's go over this like detectives. We know a lot more than many people, and maybe we can set aside what we thought we knew and analyze.

The early morning phone call to CAsey on the 16th from the anthony house. That always puzzled me.

I simply can't figure these people out .Initially I thought GA's suicide attempt was a ruse,but I could relate to many of the feelings he expressed in his note,so I started feeling more sympathy,but when he keeps mentioning his handwriting getting worse I kind of went HUH?
The lot of them need to be placed together on a deserted island and have at it. JMO

Tony, she was texting Tony...then, after a pause, she called Tony.

My theory: she left with Caylee after the fight, parked by Suburban Drive, texted Tony cause Caylee was too loud, it was late, she may have been crying. Then there was a pause...was this when she became overwrought, frustrated, angry and found some duct tape in the car, duct-taped her and threw her in the trunk? THEN called Tony? For hours, iirc...went to get Caylee, and found her dead...that's what I think.

ETA: I think Lee told Jesse G. about the fight...check his depo, maybe...

ETA: I have appointments today, but will be happy to help out and track down links and info over the next week or so...

IMO there is no doubt they were all in on this. Their very own attorney said My clients, GA and CA met with the DT at JB's office six weeks ago and knew this was coming. It was a perfectly orchestrated production, which will now make all of them millionaires.
CA needs to be charged with perjury, GA, LA with obstruction and CA possibly too. CA washed the clothes, GA vacuummed the car and LA wiped out the searches on the computer.
All had a their part in the character they were supposed to play in court. Especially KC and DS holding her like she was so sad. YUK YUK
The jury bought right into it. Look at how different that poor grieving grandmother looked yesterday when she stated Oh she looks so beautiful. Um don't get me started. :steamed:

Well, LDB filed the motion to make Casey pay for the costs of the investigation, so just maybe she will see that CA is charged with perjury.

I would dearly love to see the entire Anthony family charged with Obstruction, but I doubt they will be.

MOO

I have never doubted that 911 call. Trust me, you would have to be an Oscar Nominated Actress to pull that type of emotion off.
It is questionable to me what and when George knew. I believe Cindy "knew" early on, but chose to disbelieve it. However, I am as positive as positive can be that she KNEW THE ENTIRE STORY in November when she was taped on the Larry King show looking like one step from death. And, voila, Domic Casey and Hoover go searching the woods for a dead Caylee. Come on.
I do believe in psychic powers to an extent, hell I even believe in UFO's! But I will never, never, never, never believe a psychic sent them to look for 3 pavers marking a grave for a dead Caylee. Only the killer/disposer knew that.

and how heavy were the pavers? Someone had to move them.....

Why would CA say on the 911 call that "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" if the Anthonys were in on a cover up?
I am rethinking the whole story as I believed it, and trying to look at this tale in a different way- i.e.- the A's knew all along... But why would "dead body in the car" by CA have helped their cover up?

Cause they had the nanny to blame for it remember? Not saying I believe it just trying to answer the question.

Okay, so maybe CA really did believe that Zanny existed that dayn? If the A's knew Caylee died on June 15 by July 15, and had discussed the cover up story, maybe CA thought they could blame Zanny (not knowing that there WAS no Zanny because ICA had stuck to the Zanny story through the family cover up)? Or are you saying CA didn't know anything about Caylee being dead yet on July 15?

To Cover Her Arse.......you can't get THAT type of "death" smell out of the car! Her being a nurse and george and ex-cop? They would of HAD to acknowledged that but they had their bases covered because ga (in my mind) detailed the car BEFORE police arrived but the smell you CANNOT get out....

Hi Everyone,
First time posting on a Caylee thread. I agree totally that there has been a major cover-up . I have felt that from the time Cindy first testified for the prosecution. I'm not saying her sorrow was not genuine, but it appeared to be 'staged' for lack of a better word.
Also, during rebuttal when the state proved Cindy had lied, she sat there, writing as if they were talking about someone else. I know if I lied and was caught, I would NEVER have sat in the courtroom, I would be so ASHAMED!
There was no SHAME, from any of them!
This was suspect , IMO, and it was a feeling I haven't been able to shake.
George, Cindy and Lee knew much, much more that they have let on.
This family truly makes me sick. I just wish they would all go away!

No throwing tomatoes at anyone from me! Well, except towards the jury maybe.

Oh I think all her lawyers except maybe that Sims lady know they got a murderer off. I love CM's interview where he's asked if Casey could come live with him and his answer is pretty much "haha..urm..cough...blergh..ahh..sure...for a few days." Translation: NO.

I will also throw out there that I have never believed the family has had no contact with KC for all these years. I have always thought that was a defense ploy. I am sure they have been communicating through Baez the whole time.

BBM. Yes, Baez would have known to tighten up the communications early on, so that everything went through him.

Cindy said and KC and Caylee were all snuggled up together the evening of the 15th watching home movies and chit. B friggin S! I have learned my lesson with the Anthony's! Anything they claim as truth is the complete and total opposite!

So cindy says they are all snuggled in reality there is a knock down drag out fight between Cindy and KC. Cindy let's KC have it about the stealing while George sits back fuming b/c no one said Happy Fathers' day to him. Lee is trying to play referee and I assume Caylee is on nobodies mind

Ok from this scenario I think a number of things could have taken place

-Caylee got injured during the fight and died when no one knew, KC leaves alone and Caylee isn't discovered until later

-Caylee snuck out to the pool (her happy place) to get away from the screaming and drowned

-Casey directs all her anger from cindy to poor Caylee and kills her in a rage. panics and says "i know! I'll make it look like she was kidnapped so it wont be my fault"

I am thinking it's the last one..

and I also think that at some point after the 911 call Cindy got the truth out off KC and the damage control started..

idk these are all new theories for me and have yet to do anything to back them up.. but you can bet your bottom dollar I will do what I can to get closer to the truth.

I really would like to know what was said during the phone conversation with TL from 6/15-6/16

MOO

To Cover Her Arse.......you can't get THAT type of "death" smell out of the car! Her being a nurse and george and ex-cop? They would of HAD to acknowledged that but they had their bases covered because ga (in my mind) detailed the car BEFORE police arrived but the smell you CANNOT get out....

Oh wow. This is starting to make sense.

But why wouldn't the A's go along with the nanny story by saying they had seen her or talked to her in the past? It's like they would dip their toes in the water (phone # and Caylee talked about the dog) but they wouldn't jump in by saying they had seen the nanny.

ugh watching cindy on the stand. you know what? I don't believe I see one friggin' tear!

Oh wow. This is starting to make sense.

But why wouldn't the A's go along with the nanny story by saying they had seen her or talked to her in the past? It's like they would dip their toes in the water (phone # and Caylee talked about the dog) but they wouldn't jump in by saying they had seen the nanny.

I thought early on Cindy was saying she had seen the nanny before and had talked to her..she knew she had a dog?? something along those lines!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back