The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the writing on the wall so to speak, as to what JB will claim as CA’s defense in the murder trial

CA has split personality disorder. CA is actually ZF-G. She is her alter ego. When she “is” ZFG she is the “good mom”. When she is CA she is the “party mom”. Of course, we all know that in the case of SPD one personality doesn’t know what the other does.

Now we also have another “personality” - Sam who is SFG’s sister. AND the “family” personalities.

Sybil’s 32 or more personalities will pale in comparison.

CA will get off on a mental plea for whatever charges are brought. What a shame.

Fortunately, for justice, multiple personality disorder is very rare. I don't think Casey would qualify for it.

I can see the writing on the wall so to speak, as to what JB will claim as CA’s defense in the murder trial

CA has split personality disorder. CA is actually ZF-G. She is her alter ego. When she “is” ZFG she is the “good mom”. When she is CA she is the “party mom”. Of course, we all know that in the case of SPD one personality doesn’t know what the other does.

Now we also have another “personality” - Sam who is SFG’s sister. AND the “family” personalities.

CA will get off on a mental plea for whatever charges are brought. What a shame.

You may be serious or you may be joking, and it is funny but I seriously think this is where we're probably headed. What else does the defense have? Anything? Not that I can see.

PS Personally, I think Personality #9, The Pizza Delivery Guy, did it because he's a closet homicidal maniac. Either him or Personality #12 the invisible faux Juliet Lewis--to free up Casey for the acting career Juliet wants.

The "Everyone lies, Everyone Dies" or whatever on myspace that Casey posted while she was watching American Psycho, Lewis -who has often played "crazy" characters... like in Natural Born Killers, Zanny the Nanny -a book, "do as we say and tell no one" -A script to follow? All would seem like one long nightmare. Could Casey be living in another dimension? pshawwww yeah...

Ah, the script, the one written by the same people who send Casey the emails about jobs?

DSM 4 calls it dissociative identity disorder now. That will not get her off on murder charges. There was a local guy here who has DID and Borderline Personality Disorder, diagnosed beforehand, who murdered his 18 month old son and is serving time for it. They brought evidence against him in a separate previously unsolved murder while he was waiting to go to trial on the first murder charges. It was a really sad story. The whole family was devastated.

Since Casey was still following this "script" in jail, she must have had it with it. I wonder where she hid it at. ....:behindbar:

I know could it have been in that part of your brain, where empathy, morality, loyality, and love is stored!

(I know part of you were thinking I was going to suggest another place, but we all know she is so full of BS, and with all of that, that keeps flooding out, there would be no room for a folded up script.)
:lamb:

DSM 4 calls it dissociative identity disorder now. That will not get her off on murder charges. There was a local guy here who has DID and Borderline Personality Disorder, diagnosed beforehand, who murdered his 18 month old son and is serving time for it. They brought evidence against him in a separate previously unsolved murder while he was waiting to go to trial on the first murder charges. It was a really sad story. The whole family was devastated.

You only have to look at the fake emails to see that Casey is fully aware of what she needs to do to be believed. If she had dissociative identity disorder, she might SAY that people emailed her but she wouldn't make up the emails.

Okay, here's what confuses me about her stories. First she says Zanny the Nanny kidnapped Caylee and gave her a 30 day script to follow to get Caylee back. Why would anyone want to kidnap Caylee? For what?? Obviously Casey didn't have any money...she was stealing from just about everyone. Hum, just wonder why Casey didn't say that's what she was doing with the money. Secondly, Casey can't say Z the Nanny was involved in "people trafficking", because I don't think people that are into that would take a child from someone who could identify them. And much less tell them to follow a 30 day script and they'd give the kid back. Now Cindy says Casey gave Caylee to a "family". So now, why won't the family give her back? Assuming this story is world-wide, wouldn't they know Caylee's family is looking for her?

If it weren't for the decomp evidence in the car, there's a part of me that would be tempted to believe Casey sold Caylee. She obviously liked money and obviously didn't give two hoots for Caylee.

Well, she would have an insanity defense. And you can bet that is exactly where her attorney is heading. Look at all of the people connected here who have called her crazy (LP) a sociopath (CA) etc. That means she won't serve time in the big house, nor get a death sentence. IMHO that sucks!

was the "script" for xanax!! And 30 days...as in 30 day supply. sorry, had to say it. I know it was supposed to mean that casey was supposed to follow specific orders written by zanny the nanny, but it really does sound odd when you think about it. I'm not implying that it really was a prescrition, just thought it was strange....like everything else in this case. I apologize if someone else has already made this comparision to the "script".

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it was in the plan for a phony ransom demand to show up after 30 days, and of course, only she could deliver it.

Insanity would be very hard to prove at this time. She has already shown that she's quite cognitive of her behaviors and her ability to manage other's expectations.

If Baez stays with her, expect mitigating factors contributing to her state of mind to be things alluded to like: date rape, molested by a long lost family friend, kitten killed by a mountain lion, that type of thing.

Well, she would have an insanity defense. And you can bet that is exactly where her attorney is heading. Look at all of the people connected here who have called her crazy (LP) a sociopath (CA) etc. That means she won't serve time in the big house, nor get a death sentence. IMHO that sucks!

About the insanity defense. I studied forensic psychology in college and learned a great deal about the insanity defense. I remember my professor saying something to the tune of "a shoulders length". Meaning that the only time now a days that the insanity defense can play a role is when a person is so severely insane that they would still commit the crime if a cop or someone else was in a shouolders length away. (I hope that makes sense). i.e. like that guy that decapitated that kid on the bus in Canada a few months ago. He was so insane that he still did the crime with all the people around him.

About the insanity defense. I studied forensic psychology in college and learned a great deal about the insanity defense. I remember my professor saying something to the tune of "a shoulders length". Meaning that the only time now a days that the insanity defense can play a role is when a person is so severely insane that they would still commit the crime if a cop or someone else was in a shouolders length away. (I hope that makes sense). i.e. like that guy that decapitated that kid on the bus in Canada a few months ago. He was so insane that he still did the crime with all the people around him.

Yes, that was horrible. I HOPE that CA won't have a viable defense. I don't think anyone sitting on a jury hearing these facts (and just think of all of the facts we DON'T have) would ever acquit her in any way, shape or form.

Indianagirl said:
About the insanity defense. I studied forensic psychology in college and learned a great deal about the insanity defense. I remember my professor saying something to the tune of "a shoulders length".
Just because you have a mental or emotional challenge does not mean that you cannot control your actions. Prime example, a pedophile is attracted to children. That is an emotion (very strange and sick one to most of us, as it should be) and part of their thought process. It does not cause them to sneak, groom, plan out, seduce, and hide their crimes. They know this is wrong. They know they are hurting the child(but they usually delude themselves into thinking they love the child, and the child wants it). They hide the crime (thus showing they know right from wrong).
There are quite a few men in the US in therapy for having thoughts of Pedophilia that have never acted on it. Just because you are abnormal or seeing the world in a way most people do not, does not mean you do not know right from wrong. The ones who have commited crimes like serial killing, and the like have no empathy for other people. They still know it is wrong, they just don't care unless it will harm their quality of life.
I honestly believe after watching Casey she has no empathy(only a good guess on my part, but I would bet on it). If they want to get through to her, then negotitate using her state of existance as a barganing tool. No death penalty, better food, softer bed, more family visits, less family visits, prison near home, whatever makes her happy(within reason here). Otherwise she will never open up, because it does not make her life easier.

Questions! any help is appreciated
okay so ZG has been nanny for over a year Right? Has ANYONE EVER SEEN HER? did Cindy ever address this? if they lived with the GP"s all this time the GP's never heard from her or saw her?
Does ZG have the hyphenated middle name that Casey talked about?
And now there is not only ZG but her sister and kids ? and no one has saw them?in Puerta Rico/Texas?? (seems like they are following the hurricanes)
Isn't the reward pretty large and wouldn't ZG and family need the $$$

Okay, here's what confuses me about her stories. First she says Zanny the Nanny kidnapped Caylee and gave her a 30 day script to follow to get Caylee back. Why would anyone want to kidnap Caylee? For what?? Obviously Casey didn't have any money...she was stealing from just about everyone. Hum, just wonder why Casey didn't say that's what she was doing with the money. Secondly, Casey can't say Z the Nanny was involved in "people trafficking", because I don't think people that are into that would take a child from someone who could identify them. And much less tell them to follow a 30 day script and they'd give the kid back. Now Cindy says Casey gave Caylee to a "family". So now, why won't the family give her back? Assuming this story is world-wide, wouldn't they know Caylee's family is looking for her?

Thats what I said too

Ah, the script, the one written by the same people who send Casey the emails about jobs?

No, you remember, the people who wrote the emails are the ones who borrowed the car from the wrecker impound lot, put the dead body in it, and apparently went galavanting all over Orlando until CaseyA was out of gas, at which time the People writing the Script told them to just shove it up in a parking lot somewhere.

:::gives lopsided grin::: You 'member now, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam