Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, in my rush to catch up, I must be repeating so I will stop now.

well, they could already be in shackles because they were visiting from jail. in jail over some over infraction since the murders of the angels.....
this development is very interesting.......yes.....i have been lurking on this
case since day one.
bluestarzz

well, they could already be in shackles because they were visiting from jail. in jail over some over infraction since the murders of the angels.....
this development is very interesting.......yes.....i have been lurking on this
case since day one.
bluestarzz

I just assumed they were in shackles because they didn't show up for the GJ and a warrant was issued for their arrests, right?

WOW came to catch up ... been busy listening / reading about Caylee, etc. and was shocked to see this. I hope this is what we've been waiting for and justice is on it's way to being served.

That's not the woman behind the sheriff? I thought it was for some reason...

You are right Keyboard. I went back and looked closer and I suppose she is the other witnesses. At first I just thought it was a lady walking behind the male witness and officer and wasn't sure if she was in custody.

imoo

I just assumed they were in shackles because they didn't show up for the GJ and a warrant was issued for their arrests, right?

Yes, they were both wearing shackles and were under police guard.

In all fairness to you, ocean, she doesn't really look like she's in custody at all (can't see the shackles from that angle). Initially I thought she was just a bystander as well. :)

In all fairness to you, ocean, she doesn't really look like she's in custody at all (can't see the shackles from that angle). Initially I thought she was just a bystander as well. :)

Thank you and how are you tonight?

For the first time I have a glimmer of hope that this case will end in justice for these children.

imoo

Thank you and how are you tonight?

For the first time I have a glimmer of hope that this case will end in justice for these children.

imoo
Doing better by the minute ocean, thanks for asking. The more news that comes out the better I feel. Hope you are well also!

Cheers,
KP

Here is another news report. It explains more of how LE decided to use the grand jury.

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=75a00db3-d9f8-4f1b-942c-5ddde565b0c0&rss=701

Thank you. In this article it says the two that did not appear when subpoenaed are men.

So I wonder what role the man and woman in shackles today have in this case.

I think it is remarkable that a GJ is being used. They can have two different functions. 1. To indict someone or not or 2. to be used as an investigative tool. No one can refuse to testify in a GJ proceeding.

imoo

I wonder what kind of record these two have and where they live. Do we have anything on them yet?

I wonder what kind of record these two have and where they live. Do we have anything on them yet?

Larry Smith and Windy Espinoza were the ones brought to the grand jury today. I searched for them in the Offenders Lookup and found nothing.

Did anyone else hear that lady laughing when she was in the elevator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member