FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had to edit the Facts list a bit. I have surpassed the 24,000 characters allowed. This limit includes the code to the links, so I may start tiny-url-ing the links to save space.

Thanks Tara. I just watched a video with Diena's mom ... not sure what she said though ...

Team Coverage of Search for Somer is name of video

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21344324/index.html

Some time before 8:35 because that's where I paused it to get a drink and brownie.

(ignore the chewing sounds coming from your computer)

iwannano posted (in the previous thread) that tricia talked to iwannano to verify who they are. Did Tricia ever come on the board and give that message? iirc she posted something here about sad, and in the Anthony case she would post if she had talked to someone and they were legit.

Actually DT's mom makes the same comment in an interview she did out front of DT's house...she said Somer didn't even go outside that much.

I will ETA link when I find it again. I JUST watched it.

Here's the link

Around the 2 minute mark, after she's asked "is she a barbie person?" DT's mom says "no she's not a barbie person......" and then goes on "she hangs around inside alot, she doesn't even play outside very much..."

Are those videos date/time-stamped?

I'm wondering who said it first, DT or the grandmother. And if one of them might have been repeating what the other had already said.

iwannano if you are reading here like I think you are, please let us know whether or not the little turtle from infinity's vision meant anything to DT. You said you'd ask her.

iwannano posted that tricia talked to iwannano to verify who they are. Did Tricia ever come on the board and give that message? iirc she posted something here about sad, and in the Anthony case she would post if she had talked to someone and they were legit.

BBM

Not that I recall. Does Tricia or a mod do that every time?

Are those videos date/time-stamped?

I'm wondering who said it first, DT or the grandmother. And if one of them might have been repeating what the other had already said.

The video I posted the link to above is only stamped with Somer's Grandmother Pleads for her Return - 10/20/09 Report

BBM

Not that I recall. Does Tricia or a mod do that every time?

i don't know. i haven't been on that many threads where this happens. i am usually found in cold cases :)

the two instances i can remember Tricia did come to the thread to say they've checked out etc. etc.

The video I posted the link to above is only stamped with Somer's Grandmother Pleads for her Return - 10/20/09 Report

Thanks Tara!

So that was Tuesday, the day after she went missing.

Does anyone know the date that DT made her statement about Somer liking to stay inside?

Hello everyone.. Ive been catching up. Safely made it back to SE ga. I just knew for some reason that there would be news while I was driving.. no?

In my case, when Noway brought it to my attention that I needed to let tricia know who I was, I didnt know how to pm so I posted it and she answered my post, so I dont know if that is why it was posted or not. Just fyi

The video in which Jennifer Waugh says that (according to Diena) Somer preferred to stay inside with Diena and C. Perry was from 10/20 3:58 p.m. (downloaded probably although seems pretty accurate)

Team Coverage of Search for Somer
at about 1:05 in video

Somer liking to stay inside most of the time doesn't really fit with some of the neighbors' comments. One man said that she was usually looking for friends to play with, she lagged behind the other kids for up to an hour, and then the lady saying that she was overly friendly. Maybe she did stay inside if the other kids were there and maybe she could have easily been lured inside someplace since she liked playing indoors.

The video in which Jennifer Waugh says that (according to Diena) Somer preferred to stay inside with Diena and C. Perry was from 10/20 3:58 p.m. (downloaded probably although seems pretty accurate)

at about 1:05 in video

Thanks Noway - is the video link you just posted the one in which the reporter says Somer liked to stay inside? I've watched it twice now, & maybe I'm spacing out because it's such a long video (I think I paid attention to every word they all said), but I didn't hear Jennifer Waugh mention that. Is it on this video, or am I misunderstanding, or missing it altogether?

Thank you! Sorry to be such a pain in the neck!

I know not everyone agrees with infinity's vision, but it makes more sense to me than any other scenerio. Maybe Somer had been visiting someone who had small pups and continued to visit as they got older. It doesnt sound like she was having a good day on monday...I want to go search the neighborhood for dogs named sampson, IIRC, with a yellow convertible?

Maybe wrong link (duh moment for the night!)
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21353409/index.html

... but painstaking, no doubt, for this little girl's mother. From what we've learned about 7 year old Somer, she is very trusting, in fact, we're told she doesn't even really enjoy hanging out outside or playing outside. She likes to be inside with her mom and her mom's boyfriend and her siblings. ...

typed by me so there may be errors as far as exactness with the video

I know not everyone agrees with infinity's vision, but it makes more sense to me than any other scenerio. Maybe Somer had been visiting someone who had small pups and continued to visit as they got older. It doesnt sound like she was having a good day on monday...I want to go search the neighborhood for dogs named sampson, IIRC, with a yellow convertible?

Infinity's post
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4418537&postcount=258"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #17[/ame]

Infinity's post about turtle
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4473192&postcount=126"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread #22[/ame]

Because I think someone will be asking for it. LMAO I'm not psychic ... it just happens every time we talk about that post. :)

Sorrell, I'm not sure why "7 Year Old OP Girl Missing" starts playing in that link (probably was watching it after?), but pause it, search the videos for somer thompson/older than 30 days and sort by date.

Then find the one called Team Coverage of Search for Somer, and in that one, at the 1:05 mark is where I found Jen Waugh saying that.

I think I need to head to bed. I cannot watch another video. That I'm sure of. :)

Noway - I found the video with that quote.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21353409/index.html

ETA: And you are correct - at about 1:05 is when Jennifer Waugh says Somer preferred to play inside, but she doesn't say who gave her that information, she just says "we're told..."

So we still don't know when DT said it, do we?

I'm still wondering if DT or the grandmother might have just repeated what they had heard the other one say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes