Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located Forum Discussion

Notices

Located Forum Discussion Discussion for those who were missing and are now located

Old 04-25-2012, 03:56 PM

Sad we have not heard any news!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurselady For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post
I've heard of Tender Mercies Ministries, but not sure that is the same. I thought it was for recovering alcoholics. Maybe they've broadened their scope. Anyway, sometimes people who work in this type of service field find themselves in danger because some of the people they serve are unstable. I remember a homeless advocate who was murdered by a homeless man, for one.

It could be that someone she tried to help was looking for drug or alcohol money. Did she maybe talk to her son about signs of an attempted burglary, or report to him about some missing money?
This was my first thought as well when I read that she was a minister, but after reading more about Tender Mercies Ministries I'm not so sure that's the case now, even though it very well could be.