Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about the shovel. At first it was just reported that Casey borrowed the shovel around the middle/end of the month of June. Now it seems I am reading that the shovel was borrowed on June 18th...suddenly a very specific date. Do we have an confirmation of that date or where did it come from?

After looking at time lines, I was wondering if it was possible that Casey backed up her car and borrowed the shovel a few days later than the 18th. Say around June 23...when the gas cans disappeared. Could she have borrowed the shovel to bust the lock? It has bothered me how she managed to break a padlock on the shed. It isn't easy to do without some sort of tool.

So does anybody have a link to where the June 18 date came from?

Apparently this info came from Mark Furhman's timeline...

Casey Anthony went to that house on the 18th of June. So the 18th of June, we have the shovel that is borrowed next door from Casey Anthony. And then we move backwards. Now, on that day, June 18, there's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone calls.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

I have a question about the shovel. At first it was just reported that Casey borrowed the shovel around the middle/end of the month of June. Now it seems I am reading that the shovel was borrowed on June 18th...suddenly a very specific date. Do we have an confirmation of that date or where did it come from?

After looking at time lines, I was wondering if it was possible that Casey backed up her car and borrowed the shovel a few days later than the 18th. Say around June 23...when the gas cans disappeared. Could she have borrowed the shovel to bust the lock? It has bothered me how she managed to break a padlock on the shed. It isn't easy to do without some sort of tool.

So does anybody have a link to where the June 18 date came from?

Casey Anthony went to that house on the 18th of June. So the 18th of June, we have the shovel that is borrowed next door from Casey Anthony. And then we move backwards. Now, on that day, June 18, there's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone calls.

Thanks Sunshinegirl! MF does sound like he has definitely confirmed the date. There goes my theory. LOL.
Now I wonder if they ever asked Casey why she borrowed the shovel? Do you think she would use the "bamboo" excuse like her mom? LOL

Thanks Sunshinegirl! MF does sound like he has definitely confirmed the date. There goes my theory. LOL.
Now I wonder if they ever asked Casey why she borrowed the shovel? Do you think she would use the "bamboo" excuse like her mom? LOL

LoL.. In all honesty I don't think Casey is smart enough to think of Bamboo... she is a party girl not a gardener... I bet the neighbors never even thought to ask her what she needed it for. She probably just asked to use it saying that her parents shed was locked.

I watched Cindy on Greta yesterday. UMMMM must have come out of her mouth over 100 times. You could tell when they were in the nursery that Greta was "over" her lying. She had to look away when Cindy lied... once again.. about the father.

On to the bamboo. If this family digs up every bamboo shoot..(did you notice the dog eating one)... then there yard would be a complete mess. Everyone who has bamboo know you have to dig a 3ft trench with protective material to stop the bamboo from speading. Also, just cutting a single shoot will stop that shoot from growing. Digging it up will do you no good... it's a never ending battle. Just like the search for Caylee.

And, if anyone can direct me to the ridiculous comment Lee made about throwing away the stuff animals that smelt like smoke... I would appreciate it. I want to make sure when I tell my husband about this I am accurrate.

Thanks!

I know you are accurate, I saw the same interview - I belive on FoxNews. He said some of the toys smelled like smoke, and they are a non-smoking household. So he said they tried washing some...but the ones they couldn't get the smell out of they just threw them away. I am sorry but I can't find a link to it. But I will back you up....I saw it twice! LOL

In the Greta interview yesterday when George and Cindy were sitting on the sofa discussing the whole gas can story... Cindy placed her hand on George's leg several different times...not in an affectionate way, I got the impression it was more of a "remember, we are in this together, be careful what you say".. controling hold.

In the Greta interview yesterday when George and Cindy were sitting on the sofa discussing the whole gas can story... Cindy placed her hand on George's leg several different times...not in an affectionate way, I got the impression it was more of a "remember, we are in this together, be careful what you say".. controling hold.

I noticed that too. I was waiting for her to squeeze his leg.

I also saw the toys. They were in a garbage bag next to the street a DHL truck ran over them. Lee said they smelled of smoke and that's why they got rid of them. I know I saw it on one of the local stations, but can't find it. Sorry!

I missed where the toys came from. Were they Caylee's - and if so - do we know where they were (in her room, in suitcases, etc.)? Or were they donated or left for the family by friends and strangers because of her being missing?

I also saw the toys. They were in a garbage bag next to the street a DHL truck ran over them. Lee said they smelled of smoke and that's why they got rid of them. I know I saw it on one of the local stations, but can't find it. Sorry!

Yes they said they had been donated to them by folks interested in the case and that the ones that smelled like smoke they threw away. Honestly, I can understand that.

Cindy also had the most eerie nervous smile when George started answering the questions. He must not be as "natural" a liar as Cindy and her protegee, Casey.

The toys were left for Caylee on her birthday. I am sorry, but I can not believe that many new toys had the smell of smoke. My theroy is that they know she is not coming back so they got rid of them OR they are paranoid that the stuff animals may contain tiny cameras or listening/recording devices.

Good grief. I can't believe that people would leave stuffed animals that just reaked of smoke. I bet they just picked out the few they liked and threw the rest out.

The fact that did not donate these items tells me that these people have no regard/feeling for others. With all those reporters parked outside there home.. it would be just as easy to hand the bag to someone...ie Greta... and asked them to please drop them off at the local hospital. Or, how about taking them to the police station that is trying to help find Caylee. I am sure they know plenty of children who would appreciate the toys. Nope, now the local Orlando landfill can enjoy them.

And, even funnier.... the fact that Lee stated they tried to clean a few. Bull****!

Yes they said they had been donated to them by folks interested in the case and that the ones that smelled like smoke they threw away. Honestly, I can understand that.

Even if the toys smelled of smoke (which I doubt), they were donated out of love and concern. To throw them away while the cameras were rolling was an utterly classless thing to do.

The Anthony's seem very comfortable with disposing of anything that is inconvenient.....i.e. the toys, truth, honor, responsibility, Caylee.

IMO

The Anthony's seem very comfortable with disposing of anything that is inconvenient.....i.e. the toys, truth, honor, responsibility, Caylee.

IMO

Amen to that! It was very tacky behavior - especially in front of the media.

There is no conformed date regarding the shovel. The neighbor doesn't recall when Casey borrowed the shovel.

When Mark pulled out the 18th, it was to fit into his "theory" of when the shovel was borrowed based on the info he had regarding phone calls on the 16th and 17 of July.

The source he is working with feels the day the shovel is important so this is how they came up with the 18th.

In Mark report he states: speaking with the neighbor about the shovel a day has yet to be determined. Then he goes into making the 18th the day.

Greta is reporting the 18th also based on Mark's timeline, but I wish she would just say "Based on March theory of a timeline the shovel was borrowed on the 18th.

Cindy also had the most eerie nervous smile when George started answering the questions. He must not be as "natural" a liar as Cindy and her protegee, Casey.

At this same interview, when talking about George talking about the gas can in Casey's car, up pops Cindy saying "I called Casey and told Casey the gas cans were stolen". George had a very surprised look on his face.

Keeping in mind, George reported the stolen gas can on June 24th and called the police which took the information around 10:00 AM. At some point George calls Cindy about the gas cans, then Casey shows up four hours later with the gas cans .... very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong