AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to add to my post about the GPS. IMO TPS is trying to say that she just realized that it was odd that EJ would have a GPS, turned on, in her car just to take Gabriel to visit his Dad. Like this is a big revelation now to her.

That's another question I suppose. Was the GPS owned by the grandfather since it was in his car or was that another purchase that EJ had to make with the money from selling the dogs, renting the room etc. :waitasec:

Or did the Smiths give her a Garmin with a particular address programmed in, and now TS is trying to distance herself from the Garmin, which LE no doubt knows was in the car.

The Smiths, like Mark Klaas said, need to go away.
Seems we have lost the focus on this mother - Elizabeth - who claims to have handed off this child to an anonymous couple.
A mother who stated she killed the baby, then retracted her statement.
What if anything, is she saying now? where is she? Did she get transferred to Arizona? Does she have a lawyer? If so, we have not heard anything from her at all! (or from a lawyer). All we have heard from are the two psychos the Smiths.
The Smiths totally give me the creeps. IMO they think that their lies are justified because they are "doing the right thing" - now they are vilified. I'm sick of them.
We need info from Elizabeth! She needs to start talking, and quickly to find this child. Or whatever the truth is. Forget the Smiths, their info goes 'round and 'round in circles.:puffy:

Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
Okay I think I've figured this one out...

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

TPS is saying here that when EJ left on the 18th, she didn't pick Gabriel up from the Smith's house. She had them bring Gabriel to meet her somewhere. And when they met up with her she had a GPS in the car and it was turned on. Which didn't make sense to TPS because EJ had told them to meet her there so I guess TPS figured she had it turned on to find the place where she told them to meet her.

So that's another piece of the puzzle. Where did EJ tell the Smiths to meet her to drop off Gabriel on the 18th before she took off? Why couldn't she just go to their place to pick him up? She was just taking him to see his father right? Why the mysterious hand off at some other meeting place?

Sorry, I missed this. I guess it sort of answers my question about what Tammi was talking about. Her phrasing though is odd in some of her answers.

Ugh...

But, it creates yet another question as you say.

The cell phone pings in Victoria info came out yesterday I believe.

Here's the transcript from tonight's NG show.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

And here is where TS talks about the GPS and I really can't understand what she's talking about.

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria.

CASAREZ: And what day was the cell phone significance from Victoria, Texas? What day was that?

TAMMI SMITH: Sunday the 27th. And that was the day that she would not communicate with me by verbal. She only communicated by texting and telling me that she was out of range because she was driving.

CASAREZ: To Matt Zarrell, NANCY GRACE producer. When we look at December 27th, tell me if I`m wrong, isn`t that the day she left on the bus to go to Florida?

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes. And not only that, Jean, that`s also the day that she sent the text message to the bio dad saying she killed the baby.

CASAREZ: And isn`t -- couldn`t the bus have made a stop in Victoria, Texas, on the way to Florida?

ZARRELL: It`s probably not likely. It wasn`t on the way. But we don`t know how Victoria plays a role in this yet, Jean.

CASAREZ: Well, I lived in Texas, and Victoria could have been, I think, a stop toward Florida.

Now I'm more confused. Did they meet her in Victoria ?
I'm thinking the GPS connects her to Victoria anyway.

FBI Agents Search A Nashville House For Baby Gabriel

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

Thank you Susan... I'm beginning to think a couple or someone met Elizabeth in Victoria so as not to connect her to the bus station, to create a red herring in the process, and then that person drove back to Nashville.
And late Friday night, Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

Tammi Smith also explained a post on her Facebook page, where she asked people to pray for Elizabeth because the mother had found 'undercover' help in Texas to change her's and Gabriel's identities. Smith took Elizabeth's comments to mean that she had found a women's shelter that provided "extra" and illegal services.

So... when did she call Elizabeth and tell her to contact Janet?

Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

OMGosh does this woman have no control over her actions!?!?!? Someone really needs to shut her up. This is about a missing little baby but TPS is trying to make it into "Look what a good job I'm doing by trying to help!":sick:

Now I'm more confused. Did they meet her in Victoria ?
I'm thinking the GPS connects her to Victoria anyway.

Maybe she had to drive to from San Antonio to an attorney's office in Victoria to sign the adoption papers.:waitasec:

Lurker jumping in here guys!!!

Everyone has really been doing a great job here. I've been following along with you from the beginning of this crazy case!

My opinion only. I agree with the majority here that this couple is crazier than even the Anthony's! I believe too that they are in this case way deep. And probably did orchestrate the whole deal... Even when things went way out of their control they still believed they were/are smarter than LE. I believe that the Victoria thing is more smoke screen. Probably not important in the where of Gabe. I agree with the poster that IF there is hard evidence that Gabe was alive in the park or even that particular day, he is alive now, somewhere. The logic of that poster (sorry, I can't remember exactly who) that given the rage that Elizabeth can exhibit she held it together while traveling across the country with a baby (very trying experience!) she had a fixed goal she was moving toward. Wonder where the Garmin came from??? i'm betting from the Smiths. Already programmed for her. I'm getting impatient waiting for the bottom to fall out from under these crazys! That NG program tonite was great! Can't wait to see Tammy's face when they cuff her!

OMGosh does this woman have no control over her actions!?!?!? Someone really needs to shut her up. This is about a missing little baby but TPS is trying to make it into "Look what a good job I'm doing by trying to help!":sick:

I AGREE! And I think they just keep making themselves look worse, I'd be interested to know if one of the poly questions was "did you persuade or help Elizabeth information on how to make Gabriel dissapear?" One thing I always find true, a liar gives a whole lot more information then they should. And if they don't know anything they are taking everything way off focus. I feel so bad for this dad.

We caught up with the Smiths to ask what kind of underground help they knew about.

"A women’s shelter-type thing."

Smith says Gabriel's mother called them a couple times from Texas to let them know the baby was ok.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Couple...aby-case-take-lie-detector-test-81053957.html

It's amazing how naming somebody a POI makes their story change lol.

Yeah... so Tammi is now claiming she talked to her in Texas and texted her the day she got on the bus, connected her with someone, thought they were doing something illegal with identities, and on and on, but she actually has no idea what happened to Gabriel, it wasn't planned on her part, she didn't aid Elizabeth, and she is innocent of everything because Gabriel had his shots and ..... bleck, I'm so stinking mad I can't see straight.

The cell phone pings in Victoria info came out yesterday I believe.

Could it be that The Smiths PROGRAMMED that Garmin for her....directing her to a park....to Victoria?

wow... the Smith's just keep coming up with really important info every 12 - 24 hours.

Hey, there's a colon cleansing place in Victoria, TX.
Not that it's relevant, it's not one of TPS's... but I am sleep deprived and so I fixated on it for a few moments.

BBM. Add what I bolded, plus this:

"Did we try really hard to get you back here?" asked Tammi Smith. "Yes," replied Elizabeth Johnson. "And did we offer to get you an attorney and help you to keep custody?" Smith asked. "Yeah," said Johnson.

to my theory previously posted. More pressure on Eliz to keep a baby she didn't want, to face charges.

I'm sorry, mom. I am feeling less hopeful. :-(

I've rarely in my life wanted more to be wrong.

Janetfacebook.jpg

So what is Janet's expertise in mother's disappearing with their children? Is she a lawyer?

And once again, if TPS really wanted to get EJ back she could have just told her that LM signed the papers and everything was going to be fine. She could have worked with LM and LE and just gotten her to come back. But she didn't. Wonder why that is?

So now we know why TPS put EJ in contact with Janet....Janet does adoptions!

So what is Janet's expertise in mother's disappearing with their children? Is she a lawyer?

And once again, if TPS really wanted to get EJ back she could have just told her that LM signed the papers and everything was going to be fine. She could have worked with LM and LE and just gotten her to come back. But she didn't. Wonder why that is?

That's a great thought! Seems they are scrambling for stories of how they tried to get her to come back, to bad they don't make as much sense as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb