FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Does anyone know what trial IS will cover next? I don't think the Sandusky trial will be televised.

I dont think its televised either but Jean Casarras (sp?) is there giving updates as it goes. They are showing a case of a Dr. convicted of killing his wife whose case is going before 3 judges on appeal.

Thanks...looking forward to the next ...my husband might like a bit of a respite to my watching as I have watched Tammy Smith and Adam...I guess I am addicted????

Thanks...looking forward to the next ...my husband might like a bit of a respite to my watching as I have watched Tammy Smith and Adam...I guess I am addicted????

OMG though, how could u NOT watch TS. There are not enough crazy smilies for that one.

I hought he had been denied his last appeal??

Sometimes they show cases that have already been decided...it sucks. The good thing is if I get boared with it I just google the outcome...

OMG though, how could u NOT watch TS. There are not enough crazy smilies for that one.

Heyyyyy frienddddddd!!!!

Crazy smilies???

Ohhhhh.... look at all the smiliesssss :)

:tyou: for leading me here!

Looking forward to fun!!!

Hi all! I'm a newbie here! My friend pentaxx brought me along as you can probably already tell:blushing: so happy to have a nice place to chat about the trials :skip: Happy happy happy to be here!!!!
"Priss"

Just wanted to say again how HAPPY I am to be here..... I am so sick of some of the other forums, or perhaps I should say lynch mobs, that don't weigh the evidence but prefer to speculate and postulate their own theories at naseum until they have convinced everyone else there that their opinion is the right one.

Hi Pentaxx, I saw you on another forum and you and I agree!

Not that this matters now but I was searching strangulation and found this:

http://www.ncdsv.org/images/strangulation_article.pdf

It says only 1/3 of strangulation cases have a broken hyoid. A young person's hyoid has not yet fused and so may not be broken. The state should have pointed that out they did a sloppy job IMO of explaining how Lina could have been strangled. The evidence for this death was there, they just didnt do a good enough job proving it.

To me its pretty cut and dry that she was dead way before the fire/paramedics/cops got there and the injuries were already present. The 1st fireman said she was hung/strangulated/choked etc. He knew it was a murder right then. Too bad for the state.

Dr. Baden did address this. He said a young person doesn't usually have calcification which makes it less like to break, but he said Lina did have calcification as noted in the very first autopsy. I trust his judgement.

OMG - I am watching InSession and this Jury Foreman thinks he's a freakin' medical expert. The pets question was because he thought the aniimals may be carrying a virus she caught!! He also criticized the CPR!!! What a fool!

We need professional Jurors.

The cytomeglovirus can be transmitted by animals and she had high titers of it in her blood. That was astute of the jury, imo. Even Judge David Young who said he believes he did kill her said the jury did more than a thorough investigation and got it right based on the LAW.

As far as the marks/bruises on Lina's neck, some may have been caused by the fall on the magazines in the rack and others may have been caused by her giving the universal sign that she could not breathe, clutching one's one throat. Our of fear and panic she may have actually grabbed and pinched at her own throat, as her hear was terminally failing.

Very interesting thought because it was brought out in trial by the prosecution that Lina had her own dna under fingernails.

This case was an eye opener for me. I have cardiac arrythmia on a daily basis. My heart will flutter, hesitate, etc. and I will get dizzy for a few seconds. It has done this for years and years. It has become just a normal thing for me and I dont seem to have lasting effects from it. My doctor has said not to worry about it and just watch it to see if it gets worse. Had a bunch of tests run - nothing showed up. I have had two major surgeries lasting 7 and 9 hours with no problem. It is so common in my daily living that I forget to mention it all the time myself. My Dad had it too. One day he collasped walking up the stairs and dropped dead. He was as healthy as an ox and had NO heart disease. He dies because the heart never started back up and it was over 10 mins before emts arrived.
The Dr. said more people walking down the street have this arrythmia than you would believe. Most times it doesnt cause any problems. In this case she had some past viral problem that hit the heart and damaged it. IMO this created the perfect storm.

One thing I noticed in the comments is that many people heard different things and/or did not hear the complete testimony. I have the luxury of watching these trials without interruption and if I have to miss something because of a phone call, bathroom run I pause it or rewind it because I tape it. In a few comments they got totally different ideas about this case because it was obvious they missed certain testimony. My point? Sitting on a jury you hear much more than we the viewer hear. To put the jury down because their decision doesn't match yours is first wrong and secondly perhaps you have come to different conclusion because you missed key testimony.

i.e. Nobody let the first responder in. The door was wide open and he walked in. Adam was not dressed when the first responder walked in. I surmise that Adam ran down stairs and opened it at some point. He put a pair of jeans and flp flops on when the responder took over the cpr on Lena. The brother who lived seconds away from Adam ran to his home. He was dressed as described.
There was a picture at the hospital of the comforter on the gurney that matched the comforter from Adams bed. The emts used it to cover Linas body (she was naked) as they transported her. That made the bed look as if it had not been slept in.
There was no evidence of a struggle in the rest of the house. No pictures were taken before chairs, etc. were moved by emts and dectectives. Proper protocol for securing the scene was not done in order to process the house as a "crime scene". A number of people stated magazines are flimsy. Stand up eight or ten of them together and try to press down on them. They present a very firm loadbearing surface. There was obvious discoloration on the tops of the stack of magazines in the holder. The holder may be flimsy without the magazines in it but presented a very firm surface with the magazines in it.

These are just a few things I noticed from the comments above. There is a reason a jury is placed in the courtroom without outside distractions to hear and see the evidence. I hate to hear it said that the jury was "stupid", "ignorant", etc. because someone comes to another conclusion from the often interupped viewing of the trial.

I am brand new to this forum and so happy to be here.... I agree with you about so many things!

Like you I have the luxury of watching uninterrupted .....and agree that for the most part the people who "trialwatch" have other things they see, and do while testimony is being presented..... unlike the "Real" jury who are required to focus and don't have the daily bothers like phone calls, and children, or grandchildren, or Drs. Appointments, etc...

I also agree that it is disheartening to see people badmouth others simply because they have a different opinion.... it makes me sad :(

So glad you are feeling healthy and learned things about yourself and your body..... it is a real gift when we stumble upon things that dramatically change our lives huh?

I also agree that the way you have explained the testimony is exactly how I heard and saw it myself :)

Look forward to sharing more thoughts and impressions of future testimony!

"Priss"

Heyyyyy frienddddddd!!!!

Crazy smilies???

Ohhhhh.... look at all the smiliesssss :)

:tyou: for leading me here!

Looking forward to fun!!!

Hi all! I'm a newbie here! My friend pentaxx brought me along as you can probably already tell:blushing: so happy to have a nice place to chat about the trials :skip: Happy happy happy to be here!!!!
"Priss"

Hi, I'm ckcarlson, and I have been on websleuths for awhile now. This is a very good forum.

Hi, I'm ckcarlson, and I have been on websleuths for awhile now. This is a very good forum.

AhhhhHAH!!! Now I know u. I think you were on Priss,Blessings, Tputz and I's NG bus.... Before it was attacked visciously by the mob :poke:

Things appear better here. Now don get me wrong, I can easily get on board wih a good mob mentality... May have a hard time fighting myself off that sandusky mob. :shocked2:

CK!!!!
Hiya!
Yes! Pentaxx is correct you were (are) one of the lovely ladies on the "moron" and "idiot" bus with us....lol
I of course am that bothersome kid who likes to post in color! I know, I know.... such a distraction!!!
Ty for the good news that this is a nice place to chat!
I'm really looking forward to it!
I wish I knew what trial was coming up next that is going to be live!
I have about 6 more weeks left of summer vacation before college starts again so I'm hoping there will be something juicy before then!

:skip:

don't know if you saw any of the interviews with the casey anthony jurors, but they did review the case. they took it seriously. they had doubts. ultimately, those doubts were the fault of the prosecutors- who should have done a better job with GEORGE (imho). i feel that casey murdered her daughter as well, btw- but the prosecution in the case was flawed.

lord knows, no reason to start talking about that one- we'd take all day! LOL :)

Brand new poster here..... can't tell you how refreshing to see a few people here who actually waited for ALL the evidence to be presented before jumping immediately on the GUILTY bandwagon!

I watched and commented on this trial at a different site and finally stopped talking as I was called a moron, an idiot, unintelligent....all because I wouldn't jump on board that bus straight to prison. I was never on the fence with this one.... and although a jury doesn't "technically" find a defendant "innocent" in my eyes Adam walked into that courtroom an innocent man and thank goodness he is walking out innocent....in this case.... NG .... does mean innocent....imo

The CA trial was a heartbreak! I am a full-time college student (no not law...lol) and so I only get to watch one or two trials during the summer.... last summer of course the Casey Anthony nightmare.... I just spent a few hours here reading how the members feel about the trial we just watched but when I read your post I just had to reply....

I feel pretty strongly that it was the prosecutions fault that Casey is a free woman.... I know in my heart she killed that beautiful little girl but the state just didn't prove it....imo of course.

I don't think that there are many absolutes in life and this next comment certainly isn't absolute.... but I do feel that for the most part when a guilty person goes free it is the prosecutions fault....

I love our legal system! It isn't perfect and admittedly I am really young and have little experience in dealing with the judicial system personally.... but I do believe that given a choice I would pick our system EVERY TIME!!!

So glad to be amidst fair minded, kind speaking (even when you disagree) people..... looking forward to sharing thoughts and opinions here!

Priss

:party::party::party:

Welcome to all our new members!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member