Site sluggishness

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, the Global company's spray-painting ad is causing some jumping & slowness but not the freeze I'd had in the past.

Thanks, but still irritating here.

FlashPlayer is still part of the problem as well.

Anyone still having these issues? Seems to have gone crazy since the In London, In Paris etc video ads appeared.

This site has gone wonky on me and seems to be getting worse. Takes forever to load a page and is jumpy, then at times keeps reloading. The 'thanks' button only sometimes works, then will just disappear.

Site is running slow/stalling on my laptop, & I have a good one with recent updates plus Virus scan. So it's not my machine.

Disable flash and using or no scripts or similar. Which browser was this on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still having problems, there was a Flashplayer update yesterday which hasn't solved the problem.

HP laptop running FireFOx

I was having this issue but yeah I feel like it's the ads? Turn it all off and it's fine, although I get that that's not the kind of advice an ad-supported site wants to hear.

Can you all please tell me what you are using? Is it a PC, Laptop, phone, iPad or pad of some sort?

Thank you,

Tricia

HP Envy laptop, FireFox, thanks for asking!

Can you all please tell me what you are using? Is it a PC, Laptop, phone, iPad or pad of some sort?

Thank you,

Tricia

Having problems on a macbook with El Captain 10.11.6 - can't scroll and page drops to bottom while I'm trying to read posts so I keep losing my place.

Hi Everyone.

We are taking steps to fix EVERYTHING once and for all. I'll have more info in about a week or so.

Thank you for your patience.

Tricia

I keep getting autosave every two or three words and a blue wheel that goes for minutes at a time. When trying to post it misses letters and sometimes words and I have to go back and fix. Is it me? It's annoying and sometimes I just give up and cancel the post. A good deal of time another poster reads my mind and posts what I was going to anyway.

I keep getting autosave every two or three words and a blue wheel that goes for minutes at a time. When trying to post it misses letters and sometimes words and I have to go back and fix. Is it me? It's annoying and sometimes I just give up and cancel the post. A good deal of time another poster reads my mind and posts what I was going to anyway.
I have an ancient laptop with Win XP. I've been assuming my issues were all related to that. My work-around is to create my post in notepad and then C/P, preview post, and fix anything that needs it. Eliminates frustration for me. HTH.

and now jumping right to the two video ads in the middle of each page....

Laughing I am very sorry you are having issues with the site.

What I need from you is the following so we can track down where the problem originates:

What type of computer you are using

The EXACT time the problem takes place.

We need to know exactly where you are at when this happens so please copy the Websleuths URL when this happens. It will enable us to see where you are at the exact moment this happens.

Finally, please click on the ads that your computer jumps to. Then copy the URL of the ad and send it to us.

If you could please do all these things then we have a very good chance of tracking down the ad that is causing the issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tricia

PS. You can post the info on this thread or email it to me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Are the ads new at the bottom? I can't get through one post without the page jumping directly to the ads at the bottom. Even as I'm trying to post this I'm having trouble. Then when I click to the next page I get the pop up I'm not allowed. WS is possessed today.

It's something with the video ads....even as i'm typing this I accidentally click on them because the page jumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave