Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

snipped from :http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...sey-anthony-says-she-is-selfish#ixzz1uDmXgYsc

They just released details from a voicemail Cindy left for Casey in which Cindy expresses the family's feelings of betrayal and blasts Casey for being self-centered and calls Casey selfish and self-centered.

RBBM: Gee ... Surprise Surprise ...

She will NEVER change ... EVER ...

Why does this feel like deja vu???

CINDY tells CASEY she is self centered. Caylee dies. IMHO, that church family was LUCKY she did move out...at least their kids are still alive.

IMO, that family will be very lucky if leaving without saying goodbye is all FCA did. They might want to check their balances and recount the church money if they have any sense whatsoever...

So do we know where the little wench is now?

Seriously? Casey is selfish. That's news??? Who didn't already know that, like, THREE YEARS AGO????

I think the biggest newsflash here is that there are still people gullible enough to fall for her BS and foolish/negligent enough to trust her within a mile of their children.

Who does that???

Colored me surprised. Nope, not surprised. Casey Anthony is extremely narcissistic and the whole universe revolves around her. It is all about "me" to her. She has tunnel vision as a result and never see that part. :crazy:

In other news, red is still red and 1+1=2.

snipped from :http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...sey-anthony-says-she-is-selfish#ixzz1uDmXgYsc

They just released details from a voicemail Cindy left for Casey in which Cindy expresses the family's feelings of betrayal and blasts Casey for being self-centered and calls Casey selfish and self-centered.

RBBM: Gee ... Surprise Surprise ...

She will NEVER change ... EVER ...

I'm sorry, this woman and her husband are just stupid.
They take a venomous snake into their home and then complain when
she does what poisonous snakes do...

You know that old story.....woman finds snake out in cold, nearly frozen...takes it inside, lays it by the fireplace. Picks it up and it bites her. Why? she asks. "You knew what I was when you picked me up the first time" answers the snake.

FCA=:snake:

What? Casey has damaged another family? Nooooo.....

snark, snark!!

Mel

I'm confused. Is this the same stuff that came out a week or so ago?

Seriously? Casey is selfish. That's news??? Who didn't already know that, like, THREE YEARS AGO????

I think the biggest newsflash here is that there are still people gullible enough to fall for her BS and foolish/negligent enough to trust her within a mile of their children.

Who does that???

Not me. And not Dorothy Sims either, per her infamous interview with Joy Behar. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ya know now that the pastor and his wife can see clearly who and what they really had in their home-they should be counting their BLESSINGS that the only thing KC did wrong while living with them was leaving without saying goodbye!!:fence:

Ya know now that the pastor and his wife can see clearly who and what they really had in their home-they should be counting their BLESSINGS that the only thing KC did wrong while living with them was leaving without saying goodbye!!:fence:

Some people are just naive.

I'm sorry, but when I read this news story I literally laughed out loud and could not stop. It's just so ridiculous.

"Casey Anthony TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME and my unconditional support and I am shocked and appalled!"

Reallly????

Did these people really think that leopard was just going to change her spots because they allowed her to use their home/church/compound as a safe house, gave her money, a roof over her head, and emotional support?

That's just not how she rolls. Just ask Cindy, George, Amy, The Grunds, or anyone else that has had Little Miss Liar darken their doorstep.

Once you stop serving a purpose...she simply rids herself of your presence and disposes of you as if you never existed.

She's a baby killer that has never ever showed an ounce of remorse. She threw her daughter out like a piece of trash. Why would she care an iota for the pastor and his wife? And what did they not understand about her when they took her in?

Bottom line: You play in a pile of manure you are going to get poop on you.

PS...:seeya: So good to see you all.

These people should feel lucky that this is the only price they had to pay for being totally stupid. They got what they deserved.

she does what poisonous snakes do

BBM - I so agree with this!!!

I am having visions of Gomer Pyle saying "suprise suprise".......

(for those of you who are old as dirt like me :)

I'm incredulous that they are incredulous.

They took in a notorious and reviled killer of the worst kind.

They are lucky they got away relatively unscathed. Look what she did to Caylee, look at how she tortured her family and dragged her father through the mud in the worst way. That girl is capable of anything.

They should count their blessings and move on.

I don't see them as stupid. I see them as Christians (probably born-again), who, because of their faith, actively seek to help the unlovely and unlovable -- those people in our society that no one else wants to deal with.

Thank God that there are still people like them in this world, because this world will always be filled with the unlovely and unlovable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back