Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Three others? I wonder how many more he actually committed?! It is a question that always haunts me with these serial killers. I think maybe they don't even count some of their own victims because of errors they made or whatever...so they write those off, so to speak.

Were you called to testify he was on the search?

Thank you Ca-Sun:).

SS, I wasn't called to testify because there was never a trial for the murder of Darlene Anderson. The pros believed they didn't have enough evidence for a good shot at conviction. I never understood that especially because of where both Sandra and Darlene were found.

Sorry for going OT everyone. I will get back to Brianna now. I just wanted to give an example of just how arrogant and bold these slimes can be.

Lion

Don't be sorry...it is always good to know how these creeps work and how ballsy they can be. People need to be aware of it!

Don't be sorry...it is always good to know how these creeps work and how ballsy they can be. People need to be aware of it!

Thank you SS. I agree, and that is why I briefly spoke about it, but I didn't want to take away from dear Brianna's thread.

Lion

I'm in the crowd.

Just catching up on posts again.........

........I look forward to hearing your comments on vigil.

Sorry for the previous terse posts - I'll put up a picture of what it's like trying to type on my iPhone with my beefy hands & you'll understand.

I was pretty close to the front, and there were a lot of people there. There were a lot of people with cameras taking pictures of the crowd, some were subtle and some were not. I know I was photographed, and I saw the cameras going to what looked like almost every make face in the crowd. I parked there, I didn't take the bus, so I don't know if the police were checking plates at the mall. Also, since I couldn't see any parking lots, I don't know if the local lots were being photographed.

I took a few pictures but I'm not sure how they came out, it was pretty dark. Marc Klaas spoke, as did our mayor and a few other folks. It's been raining/snowing on and off all day, but it was clear & calm for the service.

The WBC folks were not there. Based on my feel of the crowd it would have been suicide for them if they tried to pull anything.

...............thanks for your in person account! I bet some of those photographers were LE, especially the one that appeared to be taking pictures of every male in the crowd. I would also suspect that LE is probably checking vehicles for any truck that looks like the one described. Any idea of how large a crowd? Was there a uniformed police presence? Again.....thanks for being our eyes and ears there.

My fat fingers. So now you understand why I have to keep it short when I'm on the road.

Unfortunately the vigil pictures did not turn out well. This is Marc Klass from about 15 feet away. The rest are the same, sorry.

Thank you taking the pictures and giving us the details, ! The pic of Mark may be blurry, but I am glad to know he was there and to see him speaking. And, I did get a chuckle out of you taking a pic of your hand and your iPhone:D.

Lion

Not necessarily, though. If this slime has become confident enough, relishes in what he has done, and wants to keep, "control" over his victim it is possible that if he went he might go alone.

Roger Fain, a convicted serial killer, injected himself into a search for Darlene Anderson, of Round Rock, TX. He drove 2 hours to go the headquarters of The Heidi Search Center in San Antonio TX to talk with the folks that run The Heidi Search Center.

He was never convicted of killing Darlene Anderson, of Round Rock, TX. But, he was convicted of killing Sandra Dumont of Austin (15 minutes from Austin). He was also recently convicted of another murder out of state via DNA. He also beat and raped an elderly woman in FL years ago prior to his known murders. Oddly, Darlene and Sandra's bodies were were found nude under plywood in a field right smack next to each other. Yet, somehow there was not enough evidence to convict the slime.

He was on the searches for Darlene Anderson, and he came to me in a field when I was taking my SAR dog for a walk in between searches. He asked me if we could search together and that he had two horses we could use. He said he thought that because he noticed that my dog worked very fast that maybe we would be a good team on horseback. Talk about bold! It was like he wanted to stand out in the search. I declined, thank God.

Lion

Wow....that was a scary experience in retrospect. I'm glad you turned him down.

Happy to do what I can.

My rough calculation based on people per square yard was about 1,000. I could be totally off, but the whole stretch of Sandhill was full.

Oh my, was there ever.

Your efforts are appreciated by all here! :)

I'm glad there was a large turnout for the vigil, and also glad that the WBC didn't show up. I'm not surprised by the police presence, as I bet they were actively scanning/photographing the males in the crowd for the suspect.

Edited to add...........even though the picture was blurry, I recognized Mark Klas.

Lion, your story gave me chills.

, once again, thank you, thank you! I did not realize till today that the memorial was going to be held in the field Brianna was found in. That convinced me that the perp could not resist that! While you are blocking the WBC wacko's from the family, can you non chalantly stick your foot out and trip one of them for me? Thanks!

Does anyone think he would be so bold as to place Bri's teddy bear in with the ones for the memorial ? When the memorial is removed do you think someone could check to see ?

Wow..............here is a story about yet another attack in the Reno are, this one in early February. The girl, Katie Allbee, was certain he was the suspect in the abduction/murder of Brianna because he matched the description in the sketch. But the man was later apprehended and his DNA doesn't match that of the suspect in Brianna's case. He's admitted to assaulting other women. I wonder if he's the attacker in the October 22 attack?

http://www.kolotv.com/news/headlines/15891982.html

Wow....that was a scary experience in retrospect. I'm glad you turned him down.

I am so glad that I didn't either. There was nothing about him that seemed odd, hostile, sociopathic. Amazing how some of these slimes fit in soooooo well with the rest of us. Some do stand out as odd. But, many don't.

Lion

Wow..............here is a story about yet another attack in the Reno are, this one in early February. The girl, Katie Allbee, was certain he was the suspect in the abduction/murder of Brianna because he matched the description in the sketch. But the man was later apprehended and his DNA doesn't match that of the suspect in Brianna's case. He's admitted to assaulting other women. I wonder if he's the attacker in the October 22 attack?

Leila, thank you for the link! I wonder too if the predator from the October and February attacks are the same. I imagine that LE is working on this, and I sure hope they solve it.

Lion

Leila, thank you for the link! I wonder too if the predator from the October and February attacks are the same. I imagine that LE is working on this, and I sure hope they solve it.

Lion

It would go a long way to resolving whether or not the October 22 attack is linked to Brianna's murder and the Nov. and Dec. attacks.

thank you for the pictures and the info from last night. I am hoping he was in the crowd and someone got a good pic of him.

Lion, how creepy, I am so glad you did not take this man up on his offer. He really inserted himself right in the thick of things didn't he?

I think Bri's perp is that bold also. I don't think he could possibly stand to be viewing all this havoc he created from afar. Like a small child he is saying to himself look what I can do, look how I controlled all these people to make them create this big event. He is feeling very proud and happy with himself right now. He is there watching. He'll be there tonight too.

JMHO

Good find Leila! "Early Feb." was the closest I could see to a date. By now, the Oct. victim would have had the chance to identify him and since we haven't heard/read, I bet there's no connection, unfortunately.

Wow! It sounds like they did everything they could to convince LE to take a look at this creep! If she says he looks like the sketch and LE says that the DNA doesn't match...then it would make sense for it to be TWO different men! So why doesn't LE interview him in connection with the Oct. 22nd attack?! He admitted to four other assaults. At least, they should ask the victim to ID him in a photo lineup.

Wow! It sounds like they did everything they could to convince LE to take a look at this creep! If she says he looks like the sketch and LE says that the DNA doesn't match...then it would make sense for it to be TWO different men! So why doesn't LE interview him in connection with the Oct. 22nd attack?! He admitted to four other assaults. At least, they should ask the victim to ID him in a photo lineup.
Maybe they already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members