This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was glad to see you saw my post since it change pages and all.
Do you remember a story of someone who didn't want to speak to LE and got a lawer?

I remember hearing that but don't remember a name...or even if a name was given.

Possibly , is this the third friend ? mabe she could have told KTC to shut up .

Oh are you talking about the third friend that used to hide in that secret spot that she showed LE? KTC said her name was Jessica, I believe.

Oh are you talking about the third friend that used to hide in that secret spot that she showed LE? KTC said her name was Jessica, I believe.
Yes thats the one, thanks. I guess i looking for names to addys to see all the possible people who could live in this area.

LOL!

Caylee is about 18 months old in that picture in her Disney dress. Dear God, when these people don't have actual news to report, they fabricate, and then try to make an 18 month old WEAR that fabric!

It's pathetic.

LOL - Ditto on that! That's actually being generous... I was thinking she looked younger - maybe 14mo or even less....? imo I mean, she barely has ANY hair! Nobody cuts their baby girls hair off... ya let it grow at least til their like 2 & then do bangs or something, ya would think....? imo.... she is waaaaaaaaaaay under 2yo in that polka dotted minnie mouse dress

Anyway mabe since its not reported , GA and CA are still out looking. They are out on weekends at a small market at the corner of Goldenrod and Curryford still handing out flyers then they go to a car lot a little further north on Goldenrod , or at least the last 2 weekends. GA still has his mobile billboard. There is not many posters of Caylee on many buildings around except a few small buisneses's. There was never many posters out there in the begining , like others that were missing ,not saying they didn't deserve they do . I guess i am saying the way media jumped to conclusions Caylee did not get to be heard about in that way like she deserved. This weekend i am not working and i will try to do something positive. Just dont know what yet.

Why have none of the Anthony's offered up any money towards the reward? I just keep thinking if it were my granddaughter I would put up everything I owned to bring her home.
The other thing that really bothers me is why has no one come forward with information I mean $250,000 is a lot of money and I am sure more than anyone involved would have. There is no way Casey is the only one that kows where she is... is there?

The Anthonys don't have money to put up reward money. I believe it's been stated they recently went through bankruptcy.

I'd say that this pretty much kills the dress discussion as being Caylee's dress -

"I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

DEFINITELY! And how sick is it if someone planted it there?

Even if it was not planted, how odd would it be to find a Disney dress? I mean it is Orlanda for goodness sake!

FWIW, my personal experience with Disney clothing is that it was always cut quite generously aside from the PJ Pals(pajamas.) I never bought a size up. Also, no reason for them to buy Halloween costumes a size up. It's not going to be COLD in Florida on Halloween...at least no colder than a t-shirt underneath it would cover I wouldn't think...

JMO though...

This leak was done intentionally(I believe) because of the CJ convening today.

I was just thinking about this possibility and wondered what you think of this:

Do you think that the As have a good idea as to where Caylee may be, but are waiting to pursue it until after the GJ indicts KC? Why? Because that way she will be charged with murder and the child endangerment or neglect charges would be dropped. This would only make her accountable to the check theft because the state could no longer charge her with murder? It would be nice to see any positive information regarding Caylee being alive in the next few days...

I was just thinking about this possibility and wondered what you think of this:

Do you think that the As have a good idea as to where Caylee may be, but are waiting to pursue it until after the GJ indicts KC? Why? Because that way she will be charged with murder and the child endangerment or neglect charges would be dropped. This would only make her accountable to the check theft because the state could no longer charge her with murder? It would be nice to see any positive information regarding Caylee being alive in the next few days...

If the Anthony's know where Caylee is then they should be charged with obstruction of Justice & Lying to to LE - They Both were asked by LE if they knew were Caylee was & they said no

So if there playing some kind of shell game with Caylee just to protect Casey then they'll be sitting in Jail right along with their daughter when this is over

If the Anthony's know where Caylee is then they should be charged with obstruction of Justice & Lying to to LE - They Both were asked by LE if they knew were Caylee was & they said no

So if there playing some kind of shell game with Caylee just to protect Casey then they'll be sitting in Jail right along with their daughter when this is over

It doesn't necessarily mean that they are playing a shell game. For instance:

Caylee could have been located more recently than when asked by LE. The PI's could have found her and kept the location secret so that the A's wouldn't be obstructing justice. Also, if there is a dangerous element involved, they may not say anything out of fear.

Regarding the Disney dress, Tim tried to be very direct on NG last night in his statement about the dress but said it in a way that NG was too obtuse to even realize he had done it! He stated clearly that the dress was in GOOD condition. Any red tafetta type material from a Disney costume would be faded out by rain and sun within days if left outdoors in the Florida weather. There is NO WAY possible that it would be in GOOD condition as of July 15, let alone by September or October. I thought that it was Tim's way of contradicting the implications of NG without directly confronting her.

Regarding the Disney dress, Tim tried to be very direct on NG last night in his statement about the dress but said it in a way that NG was too obtuse to even realize he had done it! He stated clearly that the dress was in GOOD condition. Any red tafetta type material from a Disney costume would be faded out by rain and sun within days if left outdoors in the Florida weather. There is NO WAY possible that it would be in GOOD condition as of July 15, let alone by September or October. I thought that it was Tim's way of contradicting the implications of NG without directly confronting her.

Agreed Raeann. I don't think that it would be in good condition anywhere in the U.S. during the summer months. But if it is hers and it is in good condition then it means she is definitely alive because it couldn't have been there very long at all!

LOL - Ditto on that! That's actually being generous... I was thinking she looked younger - maybe 14mo or even less....? imo I mean, she barely has ANY hair! Nobody cuts their baby girls hair off... ya let it grow at least til their like 2 & then do bangs or something, ya would think....? imo.... she is waaaaaaaaaaay under 2yo in that polka dotted minnie mouse dress

LOL.. I was thinking that she was about a year old in that pic.. no older than that.. Unbelievable what people will run with just to fit into their theory.. I think that this case might be the end of NG.. She sure has some nerve treating Tim the way she did last night.. All because she wanted to CONVINCE her viewers that it was Caylees, even when Tim was saying he didnt think so.. One day Karma is going to come around and bite her in the behind

IIRC, KTC's husband/BF refused to turn over the cell phone records. I was under the impression that after she spoke with LE, she spoke with her husband/bf and then she changed her story.

I think that you are right about the cell phone records, CaliMama. I'm wondering if it was Casey who asked her (KTC) to not say that she had talked to her?

I wanted to know how you all were processing the GJ indictment and if this has been acceptable.

I read this thread regularly and although I logically couldn't agree with your opinions (except for PR, that one got me thinking), I still really wished some of your theories would come true....because there was hope.

i'm sincerely sorry that the conclusion doesn't bring a happy ending.

I wanted to know how you all were processing the GJ indictment and if this has been acceptable.

I read this thread regularly and although I logically couldn't agree with your opinions (except for PR, that one got me thinking), I still really wished some of your theories would come true....because there was hope.

I am still witholding judgemnent, for now. Plenty of people have been indicted who later turned out to be innocent. It is as easy as pie for a prosecutor to get an indictment.

But you know what? I am not now nor have I ever been concerned with what happens to Casey. I just want Caylee to come home alive, safe and happy and as sweetly beautiful as ever. I admit I am praying harder today than I have been, but I cannot go there, I cannot let go....

It breaks my heart so much that I can't even post more than this about it.

Saying that you "couldn't logically agree" with our opinions is a backhanded way of saying our opinions are illogical. I have not seen one illogical opinion on this thread. My opinion (and those of others) was based on inconsistencies by LE, an unwillingness to say definitively that Caylee was in fact deceased by using words like probably, we beilieve etc. My opinion was based on the fact that they continued to reiterate that they were conducting a missing persons investigation etc...these are not illogical reasons for believing that Caylee is still alive.

As far as the indictment, I did not hear the evidence presented since it is sealed, so I do not have an opinion right now. I will totally have an opinion when this goes to trial though :) For now, I am still hoping. This does not make me or anyone else illogical btw.

Saying that you "couldn't logically agree" with our opinions is a backhanded way of saying our opinions are illogical. I have not seen one illogical opinion on this thread. My opinion (and those of others) was based on inconsistencies by LE, an unwillingness to say definitively that Caylee was in fact deceased by using words like probably, we beilieve etc. My opinion was based on the fact that they continued to reiterate that they were conducting a missing persons investigation etc...these are not illogical reasons for believing that Caylee is still alive.

As far as the indictment, I did not hear the evidence presented since it is sealed, so I do not have an opinion right now. I will totally have an opinion when this goes to trial though :) For now, I am still hoping. This does not make me or anyone else illogical btw.

What CaliMama said..:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members