Official Documents / Audio / Arrest Updates ***NO DISCUSSION***

daisy7

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please post links to documents here.

I'm trying to post some doc's as I find them. Hope this is appropriate--shows Hasanni's biodad incarceration:
jpg.gif
Ronald M. Hughes.jpg

Louis Ross' resume:

http://www.hotgigs.com/general/templ...274c8d20653057

Louis Welton Ross III Resume
Key skills Years
» Partnerships 10+ Yrs
» Board of Directors 10+ Yrs
» Manager Of IT 10+ Yrs
» Team Sales Mgmt 10+ Yrs
» Asia Pacific & Japan 10+ Yrs
» IT Strategic Planning 10+ Yrs
» Business Plan Development 10+ Yrs

Objective
With Over 12 years experience in General Management, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Project Management, Negotiation and Contract Mediation, Wireless Data and Voice Communications, Global Business Expansion, IT/Telecom Solutions and Services Selling, and IT Consulting. I possess a solid background with extensive experience in both the U.S. and Asian markets.

Qualification Summary
With Over 12 years experience in General Management, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Account Management, Technical Project/Program Management, Negotiation and Contract Mediation, Logistics and Asset Management, Global Business Expansion, IT/Telecom Solutions and Services Selling, and IT Consulting, I have actively been involved in all areas of the Information Technology and Communication (ICT) Enterprise and possess a solid background with extensive experience in both the U.S. and Asian markets, with proven success in the following competencies:

Global Market Expansion
Solution Development
Team Building
New Business Development
Account/Project/Program Management
Strategic Planning
International Negotiation
Channel Sales

Work History:

South River Technologies, Inc
November 2004 to Present
Sr. Business Development Manager

As the Sr. Business Development Manager, I am responsible for providing global strategy and Business Development activities for OEM Software relationships with Telcos and ISP’s for the consumer and government markets. Accomplishments include:

- The establishment of several opportunities with several European, Asian, and North American Service Providers

- Trade Show Representation

- Establish government portfolio strategy

- Provide market and industry insight to management

- Implementation of Pre and Post-Sales Support Services.

- Provide Country and Regional strategies for Market entry and business development.

- Contract Negotiation

World Wireless Technologies Asia, Inc.
1999 to 2004
Regional Manager (APAC)

As the Regional Manager for Asia, I was responsible for providing Regional Insight and Leadership, Regional Market Penetration Strategies, Sales and Revenue forecasting, Regional Logistics and Asset Management, Program Management, Aligning regional operations with corporate objectives as well as meeting specified quarterly and annual targets. Accomplishments included:

- Responsible for Regional Logistics/Inventory Control and Asset Management.

- Defined rules of engagement between Channel Distributors and Resellers.

- Provided Primary Technical and Business Interface within Region.

- Implemented Regional Pre and Post-Sales Support Service initiatives among partners.

- Established Regional and Country Pricing Strategies.

- Provide Country and Regional strategies for Market entry and business development.

Technology Solutions and Services
1996 to 2001
Division Manager (Solutions and Consulting Services)

As the Consulting Division Manager I was responsible for all technical writing for proposals, was the technical and management interface for each of the company's clients. Auxiliary duties included Proposal Development, Asset Management, and Project Management General Management of Technical personnel, and Business Development.

Electronic Data System (EDS), Crystal City, VA
1996 to 1997
Engineering Services, NAVAIR HQ Network
Network Communications Administrator

As a Network Communications Administrator, my duties included but were not limited to the Asset Management, Installation and/or Relocation of computer hardware and software on Intel and Macintosh based platforms, network configuration, and post installation support to a user community of 3000 plus users. I also assisted in resolving network, file server, and workstation problems in addition to for performing all necessary hardware and software upgrades for the PAX River migration.

Decision Systems Technologies Inc., Greenbelt, MD
1995 to 1996
NAVAIR HQ
Data Technician

During my employ at DSTI as a Data Technician my primary responsibilities focused on the record maintenance and upkeep of the Naval Air System Command Center's Asset Management System. Secondary duties within my job description involved generating detailed inventory reports for the C.O.T.R. per his requirements, reporting on and maintaining network usage information for NAVAIR, as well as providing support for EDS and their database system.

LR Technical Consultants
1992 to 1999

Founded in 1992, to facilitate my consulting services, LR Technical Consultants was established targeted at Small and Medium sized Information Technology companies in the areas of Business Development and Sales. As the Founder/President, I was responsible for project and client acquisition, employment and management of all staff, proposal development, providing technical support and end-client assistance, assisting clients in developing business strategies and core offerings, as well as provided for the overall daily management for the company. Clients included:

- Computer Sciences Corporation (via Tek Systems)
- General Dynamics (via Tek Systems)
- Invitrogen (via Tek Systems)
- Global Syzygy
- Metters Industry (U.S. Naval Academy)
- Technology Solutions and Services
- TAG Technologies Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Procure Network (Thailand)

LR Technical Consultants Project History:

Summary:

Seifert Cooling Solutions - Procure Network
Bangkok, Thailand

Procure Network, an agent for Seifert mtm Systems in Asia, specializes in providing enclosure-cooling solutions to the telecomm and Data Center markets. As the Consulting Vice President of Regional Sales, I was responsible for developing Procure Network's Channel Sales and Partner Programs, Managing and Implementing Regional Market Expansion, Sales Forecasting, Revenue Reporting, Regional Logistics and Asset Management, and Key Account Acquisition for Asia Pacific.

Tek Systems, Falls Church, VA
General Dynamics Headquarters

While working as a Contractor for Tek Systems, I was assigned to assist Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) in supporting General Dynamics Headquarters in Falls Church, VA, a Novell and Windows NT 3.51 and 4.0 environments of 200 plus users operating on both IBM and Macintosh based-platforms. My duties involved selecting, implementing, and managing a support oriented help desk package that would allow both growth and stability to manage both the Corporate Headquarters as well as a satellite location in Charlottesville, VA. Creating and implementing an internal training program for all of Corporate Headquarters which included producing monthly newsletters, developing/purchasing courseware and conducting monthly classes, Implementing and Inventory and Asset Management System, Managing all shipping and receiving for both the Corporate location and the Charlottesville site, in addition to providing all software related support and assigning all help desk calls to the appropriate technician. I was also responsible with interacting with all General Dynamics Executive level personnel on their personal training and support needs.

References:

Raul Eusantos: Tek Systems Technical Recruiter (410) 981-7500
Electra Brown - Consultant Network Engineer (703) 914-8462
Shirley Ascraft – Decision System Technologies Inc. (240) 632-9050
Pervez Nadeem – Global Syzygy (443) 326-4813

Availability:
Immediately
Full Time-On Client Site
Rate:
Call
Citizenship:
US Citizen
Temp-to-Perm: Yes
Willing to Subcontract? Yes

Market(s):
AZ - Phoenix
CA - Bay Area
CA - Los Angeles
CA - Sacramento
CA - San Diego
DC - Metro
DE - Delaware
FL - Miami
FL - Orlando
FL - Tampa
GA - Atlanta
HI - Hawaii
IL - Chicago
MA - Boston
MD - Baltimore
NC - Charlotte
NM - New Mexico
NY - New York City (N. Jersey)
Offshore
PA - Philadelphia (S. Jersey)
PA - Pittsburgh
PR - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands
TX - Austin
TX - Dallas
TX - Houston
TX - San Antonio

VIDEO~ OPD Briefing: No Charges Filed In Missing Boy Case 09/01/09 2:99pm PT
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54813@kpix.dayport.com

VIDEO~ Surveillance Tape: Last Known Video Of Missing Boy 09/01/09 4:26pm PT
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54818@kpix.dayport.com

RAW VIDEO~ Surveillance Tape Video Pf Hasanni Campbell 09/01/09 2:14pm PT
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54814@kpix.dayport.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a longer version of the video from Walmart...it's cast fire so you can go to the article link to watch it there if you don't want to wait for it to download to open!

VIDEO: Walmart Surveillance Video Shows Louis Ross, Jennifer Campbell, And Hasanni Campbell Three Days Before Child Is Reported Missing
http://serve.castfire.com/video/150561/150561_2009-09-01-174452.mp4

Article Link For Above Video......Quicker to open it here! 3RD Video down!!
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleView/tabid/298/smid/1126/ArticleID/2878/reftab/506/Default.aspx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RAW VIDEO: Hasanni's Last Appearance
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6994584

:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members