MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had On-Star in his vehicle would they be able to trace his movement from their records??

I think he would have had to have OnStar activated for it to trace that, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what kind of car the dad has? Only certain makes/models have OnStar.

Detroit News reported that the search today will be in Pioneer, Ohio. It's about 20 miles west of Morenci.

If he had On-Star in his vehicle would they be able to trace his movement from their records??

I don't know anything about on-star, but I hope so. Maybe this is how they are choosing search areas?

The spokesperson for Tanya stated that the children had started the holiday season by making greeting cards... :(

"Friends said the Skelton boys, before being reported missing, started celebrating the holidays early by making greeting cards. One of the older brothers wrote "Jesus is awesome" on his and drew a Nativity scene, said Kathye Herrera, a friend of Tanya Skelton. "They love church. They love the interaction, and they know all about Jesus.""

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/story.aspx?id=547199

They are looking for info about a blue Dodge Caravan, so i'm guessing that would his car.

MyFoxDetroit is reporting live now that there is a blue Dodge minivan that LE believes the father was in possession of Thursday/Friday.

LE is looking for anyone with information on that car, remembers seeing it heading towards the turnpike between Thursday night and Friday morning.

(That license plate reads 9J0H93 for anyone who can't read it..I know the picture is small, sorry).

spyxe1.jpg

Is there been any photo of the father posted anywhere? TIA

Wondering if they have footage of his car entering/exiting turnpike. Maybe that's how they narrowed down that 4-7 time frame. Three hours to drop the boys off wherever he left them, that's a long time...makes sense then that they are seemingly widening the search area.

Wondering if they have footage of his car entering/exiting turnpike. Maybe that's how they narrowed down that 4-7 time frame. Three hours to drop the boys off wherever he left them, that's a long time...makes sense then that they are seemingly widening the search area.

It could have been information from a neighbor that had to be at work early and noticed the vehicle missing.

It could have been information from a neighbor that had to be at work early and noticed the vehicle missing.

Either that, or neighbors leaving to go Black Friday shopping or whatnot. It wouldn't be too unusual for people to be up extremely early that day.

The fact LE is specifically looking for people that saw the van getting on or off the turnpike is telling, in my opinion. They obviously have some sort of theory they're working.

He either had OnStar or his cell phone has GPS. They know when he was driving and have a rough idea of where he went. Ohio. Our astros said "out of state".

Is the time frame 4PM - 7PM Thursday? Or is it 4PM Thursday to 7AM Friday?

I ask this because, if it is the latter, I am most certain that a camera at some point was able to track where the car was. Too many people out and about in the wee hours of Friday, like KaylynnCouture mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57