GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he felt comfortable using Snapchat to make his threat. Like a chicken... I wonder if he was surprised to find that it's traceable.
Police said an all-points bulletin for Capobianco's arrest had been issued Sunday, after he sent a Snapchat message at about 3 a.m. Sunday to several people, including a 16-year-old girl. The message containing an image and statement "was taken as a threat," police said, and was forwarded to the Maui Police Department for investigation.

http://www.mauinews.com/page/conten...tt-boyfriend-held-on--530K-bail.html?nav=5161

images

WS is undergoing a software upgrade. Within the next week -- possibly the next few days -- you will notice we have a new look. You shouldn't experience navigation problems, but if you do, look for the tab which reads "FORUMS" at the top left of the home page. Click that tab to get to the list of various forums and sub-forums

If you normally use a bookmark to get to your cases, the link should still work.

At first it will look different until it gets customized, but you should get used to the new look soon!

Should you get really lost don't hesitate to PM me or any of the mods.
:smile:

ETA: If we run into bumps along the way, Kimster will post updates on her Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/KimsterWS

:tyou:

Apparently Stevens very good friend Mr. Matthew Mccormick has been missing since 6/12.
10334379_302547036592668_4584702290790257688_n.jpg

That poster is on MauiWatch with many comments from locals. Apparently, according to a few comments, Matthew went missing on the 12th and SC was arrested on the 16th. I am not suggesting there is a connection. It is just information.

That poster is on MauiWatch with many comments from locals. Apparently, according to a few comments, Matthew went missing on the 12th and SC was arrested on the 16th. I am not suggesting there is a connection. It is just information.

Not an illogical deduction IMHO

wow, wow, wow
May this not be what is sounds like. :(

wow, wow, wow
May this not be what is sounds like. :(

Whats it sound like? He;s missing. More info comes out might connect to help find Charli.

People insinuate SC was not in jail yet so maybe he did something but that's big risk for SC while everyone suspicious of him. MM might want be missing. Or might be hurt. Doesn't seem he's just taking time away since he missed work.
Lot dark about all this. Hope gets closer to finding Charli and what happened.

Wow! People are disappearing left and right on Maui! Maybe he knew too much.

Who remembers what SC's demeanor was reported to be in the day leading up to his last arrest? I know it was reported he was seen drinking in a Lahina bar the night before. And that he got out of the female's car who was driving him to his court appearance the next day due to a disagreement.
Seems to be a lot of fractures and crevices manifesting from the pressure. :moo:

AND.......https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-st...ed-to-Charli-and-Joshua-Scott/256898961151448
Is posting information again!! :cheers:

I'm curious to the friendship between Matthew and Steven. There seems to be some contradictory comments out there whether they are acquaintances, good friends or very close. MM worked(s) at Mana Foods albeit at the same time Steven worked there?
MM mother suggests drug use. And he missed a court date since he's been missing.
http://mauinow.com/2014/06/27/police-seek-help-in-locating-missing-maui-man-2/

With nothing other than a hunch, I've pondered before if there was something much bigger and sinister to Charli's murder. Matthew, a member of the same circle, now missing , it is just so coincidental. What is going on?!

The answer to my above question were answered on the A Study FB page. Thank you.

I may be way, way behind on this...going to throw it out anyway.
It is my understanding that the sugarcane field burn schedule is easily accessed. A quick search looks like there are fields very close to where SC was living and along Hana hwy. I remember many searches posted but non that I remember specific to a cane field that was recently burnt or scheduled to be burnt. I take nothing away from the amazing searches and mean no disrespect asking if this was done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288