Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

just makes me so sad. :(....to see KC out there....living life....when her baby is gone :croc:

I know that bothers me too. NOT A SINGLE ITEM FOR CAYLEE. She was using other resources to find her??? yeah right. She was too busy looking for new shades! ugh

LP correcting Natisha about the car...go LP thank goodness.

Tim heading out in morning. LP putting his money on Tim.

LP thinks body will found out by the airport

WOW! Bombshell from LP! He is putting his money on Tim M. finding Caylee's body before Tuesday!!

LP betting Tim will find body b4 Tuesday - but ya'll, what happens if the crocs ate that poor baby :( :( :(

Tim heading out in the morning and LP is "betting his money" (wink, wink) that Tim will find the body before Tues.....

Leonard!
"The loudest statement that those videos will say is that there is nothing in there for Caylee!"
He's putting money on Tim finding Caylee's body by Tuesday!!!!

I really hope so LP ... a body would be great ... and closure finally!

I think it matches the date Ricardo M has the image, meaning it would pre-date Caylee's disappearance. Sick and Sad.

I would agree with you. Do you know the date that image was uploaded, Blink?

LP.................nothing in the purchases for Caylee. Car was spotted by Mrs. Sanchez at 7:00 on 27th..........Casey took car on the 27th, went to her mother's home and called J.C. Pennys, and then drove towards the airport and that's where the body will be found

LP says after she went home and made a call to JCP....Tim is going to look tomorrow for caylee

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back