New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't they just post the affidavits they apparently have in their hands? MSM always dribbles stuff out, one story at a time...

You answered your own question Dr. Know. They want all of us to stay tuned and they will give out dribbles and drabs as the days go on to increase viewers and ratings.

IMO

gitana.....My understanding tonight (from JVM) was that a human source was able to verify some information that only LE knew concerning ZA and the Bobo case and this confirmation led them to get the search warrant.
I'm not a lawyer...but does that make sense? Sounds like someone already in custody started telling the FBI (TBI, LE) info that no one else but a perp would know....Would that be enough for a search warrant to be signed?

Yes. But because people stated Holly was followed by Adams a week before she went missing, I'm thinking they've been watching this guy for awhile.

Also, his brother has apparently been questioned extensively and I'm guessing he might be the source?

A minor assault charge????????? Is she kidding or drinking the koolaid?

Does she even realize how serious it is to hold a gun to someone's head and threaten to gut them with a knife?

I have such disdain for mothers like this who minimize every thing.:mad:

And if old Zach has stolen pearls in his home then he is sinking faster than the Titanic. I guess his mom will say 'oh its only pearls .........not diamonds. No big deal.':tantrum:

IMO

Me too. Give me a break. I know people with serious drug addictions. None of them have 9 felonies and 25 arrests. This is a bad guy. No matter how mommy tries to defend him.

So sorry, what is a coon hunt? (raccoon hunt?) and why was Holly there on stage?

Yes and why is there a stage at a coon hunt dinner? Isn't that for things like announcements? I'm trying to picture this but can't.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24886626/documents-reveal-details-leading-up-to-zachary-adams-arrest
Events leading up to arrest of ZA. Connecting some dots... with the pearls, etc. Seems this has a lot more to do with other crimes than it does HB.

So he assaulted the sister (Amber) of his (ZA's) GF?

At least two of (at least 3, it seems) Bray siblings had seem degree of connection to the pearl thing - Christopher and Amber (well, I guess we only know they were using her van) - but it seems highly improbable (to me) that ZA's GF ____ Bray would surely have SOME knowledge, given the involvement of her BF and brother.

I mean...that's a lot of pearls to be trying to steal and stash and hide and then presumably try to pass off somewhere...

And PEARLS of all things? In TN?

And a heck of a lot to try to parcel out and presumably sell elsewhere without attracting attention. Of course it seems they didn't think this through and didn't realize that could be a hard "sell" so to speak in TN.

I'd love to know how LE ended up figuring they were involved in the pearl theft.

And to have managed to pull them over with pearls in the van still.

Either those LE are...bad at searches...or these guys had this well thought out for them to have managed to have satisfied LE, apparently, in handing over SOME of the pearls but not all when they were stopped the first time.

And then to basically dole out more at the door when LE arrives at the house while others are trying to flush even more?! Either these guys are really not the sharpest crayons in the box, really smooth talkers, or figure they're going to keep manage getting away with things as they apparently have been prior!

Unbelievable!

The funny thing is, when I read the pearl thing I thought about the Middle East where several countries have such a strong legacy of playing a significant role in the pearling industry.

If this were all taking place somewhere other than TN, and there was someone with some wasta (influence) or something, seeing a guy w/ ZA's history and then this whole pearl thing would make some more sense - and even could provide a channel by which she might still be alive (trafficked to a wealthy or royal family)

This pearl thing sure seems out of the blue, but given all those previous charges beyond what (at least I saw posted) anyone imagined, as well, I'm starting to think there may be some more really crazy stuff to come w/ this crew.

Hopefully somehow this all leads to Holly/

Here's some new info.

Documents Reveal Details Leading Up To Zachary Adams' Arrest

http://mobile.newschannel5.com/weba...est;jsessionid=9kkHOa7F1RuziGuWrKr8I48w.web02

After reading this story, one wonders how Holly Bobo came up at all? This is a story about a theft...a major theft. But no one has explained how this is linked to Holly.
I can say that ZA's name has been floated about since the beginning of Holly's case as someone, along with others, who may be linked to her abduction. But this article doesn't explain anything about that at all. In fact, it openly says that this recent search and arrest has not been linked to the Bobo case.
What the heck is going on friends and neighbors?

So for sure Zach, his friends were at this same event where Holly was singing on stage? Hmmm, seems plausible that one or all of them would have wanted her attention. She is so beautiful.

Yes. But because people stated Holly was followed by Adams a week before she went missing, I'm thinking they've been watching this guy for awhile.

Also, his brother has apparently been questioned extensively and I'm guessing he might be the source?

Me too. Give me a break. I know people with serious drug addictions. None of them have 9 felonies and 25 arrests. This is a bad guy. No matter how mommy tries to defend him.

Yes and why is there a stage at a coon hunt dinner? Isn't that for things like announcements? I'm trying to picture this but can't.

Gitana, I read where the coon hunt event was a yearly fund raiser for some charity. They have food and festivities, including a stage where different folks play music and sing. So this is an entertainment/fund raising event for the community. It was reported that Holly sang at the event.

It is a fundraiser for St Jude's, so I'd imagine there are some announcements or raffles and the like. Maybe they have local musical acts? IDK. But I want a coon hound in the worst way. (O/T)

At huge events like this they will have a grand finale banquet dinner and even a band.

Holly sings so she probably sang at the dinner.

I don't know why they kill raccoons though. People don't eat raccoons do they? Are they considered a nuisance in that area by the DNR?

Here we have 'Quail Unlimited' as I mentioned earlier and at the end of the three day hunt they have a very nice elegant quail supper. Quail is delicious but raccoon? Yuck I wouldn't think so but they sure are cute.:D

IMO

"In a statement to WSMV Channel 4 News on Monday, Zachary Adam's mother, Cindy Adams, said: "This investigation is about finding Holly Bobo, and the family does not want anyone to lose sight of that. Zachary Adams has, to my knowledge, not been questioned by the TBI regarding Holly Bobo's case, yet he is still incarcerated in the county jail with a minor assault charge and they have set his bail at $1 million. His brother, Dylan Adams, has been interrogated without an attorney present and held in federal holding."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140304/NEWS01/140304031

IMO... But putting a gun to someone's head... And wielding a knife... Saying they are going to kill you and "gut" you... Is NOT a "minor" assault charge in my book...

Just sayin'....:no:

IMO... But putting a gun to someone's head... And wielding a knife... Saying they are going to kill you and "gut" you... Is NOT a "minor" assault charge in my book...

Just sayin'....:no:

Especially not if this same person has had 9 previous felonies and a whole slew full of misdemeanors in the past 8 years! What is going on in Decatur County, TN?

After reading this story, one wonders how Holly Bobo came up at all? This is a story about a theft...a major theft. But no one has explained how this is linked to Holly.
I can say that ZA's name has been floated about since the beginning of Holly's case as someone, along with others, who may be linked to her abduction. But this article doesn't explain anything about that at all. In fact, it openly says that this recent search and arrest has not been linked to the Bobo case.
What the heck is going on friends and neighbors?

Yet even the mother of the Adams boys said her other son, who is in prison, was questioned at length about HOLLY and Zach.

And the young woman who did the interview about the stalking at the coon hunt also said that they (she and her brother iirc) have been interviewed by police concerning HOLLY and Zach.

So the search warrants in other locations that weren't undisclosed may have been about the pearl theft but IMO the vast search at the Adams compound was about Holly's disappearance.

IMO

Here's some new info.

Documents Reveal Details Leading Up To Zachary Adams' Arrest

http://mobile.newschannel5.com/weba...est;jsessionid=9kkHOa7F1RuziGuWrKr8I48w.web02

From the link above :

According affidavit's, law enforcement officials in Benton County pulled over a van being driven by Christopher Bray and Toni Craig on February 24. Officials said the van is owned by Amber Bray, the sister of Zachary Adams' girlfriend.

On February 26, according to court documents, officers went to a home on Court Street in Camden to question both Christopher Bray and Toni Craig in connection with the stolen pearls. Officials said Zachary Adams opened the door and gave more pearls to authorities he said were stolen.

Documents also revealed both Toni Craig and Christopher Bray were trying to flush the pearls when officers arrived.

:waitasec: I wonder IF this Bray is Amber's brother/husband/relative ?

OMG ... tried to "flush the pearls" ... unbelievable ...

You can't make this stuff up ... seriously.

:twocents:

:seeya: Thank You, Dr., for this update !

And to think...his poor dueling girlfriends without even a string of pearls to their name. Just shameful.

JA has been in federal custody long enough with no help from the outside. He's writing his own pearl jam. IMO

OK thanks. Why is there a stage? Is it a party of some kind? Sorry for my questions.

IIRC this particular coon hunt was for a fundraiser and she sang at the coon hunts. I have read contradictory stories/rumors, etc that say she did sing at this coon hunt and others saying it was prior year(s) that she sang. I also believe there is a YouTube video or two of her singing at the coon hunts, FWIW..

From the link above :

According affidavit's, law enforcement officials in Benton County pulled over a van being driven by Christopher Bray and Toni Craig on February 24. Officials said the van is owned by Amber Bray, the sister of Zachary Adams' girlfriend.

On February 26, according to court documents, officers went to a home on Court Street in Camden to question both Christopher Bray and Toni Craig in connection with the stolen pearls. Officials said Zachary Adams opened the door and gave more pearls to authorities he said were stolen.

Documents also revealed both Toni Craig and Christopher Bray were trying to flush the pearls when officers arrived.

You are so right....you could not make this stuff up. I mean, if I was writing a thriller, thoughts of pearls and toilets and 4 wheelers and coon hunts would NOT come to mind. Who needs fiction when the living fact is so amazing?

From the link above :

I think they may have released the search warrant affidavits to do with the pearl theft but have not released the ones to do with the search of Zach Adams own property.

IMO

Hypothesizing ....

ZA is a fence. His fencing raises money to buy his drugs.

His property is less than a mile from the town's truck stop on I-40. The life-long friend that gave an interview about his possible involvement used to work there and wore their t-shirt during the interview.

His mules were busted with $60,000 in pearls while he was there. Only he would know how to fence them.

And he had fenced things before .....

Maybe why some still hold out a hope????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine