Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This probably sounds really stupid now, but 15+ years ago our house burned down on a Satruday night just after Christmas, while we were out for the evening. We were filthy, had no clean clothes, and smelled of smoke. All we really wanted was a shower, a toothbrush, and clean clothes. We went to our pastor before the service started and asked permission to come as we were, concerned our bedraggled appearance might not be acceptable. We were told to come, and we did. The reason this was important to us at the time was to show we still had faith even after what had happened. And that we weren't holding a grudge against God for burning our house down. It was hard, since we had a 3 year old, and she had just lost everything she had gotten for her birthday and Christmas, along with everything familiar to her. Members of our church actually took up a collection for us we were not even aware of and everyone who had kids in her preschool class (also at the church) either bought her toys and clothes or handed down things from their own children. The church was a great source of comfort at that time.

I would be with my church family 24/7. No doubt.

I'm glad to see your church reached out to your family! Not all of them do that and they all should!!!

One thing that has me puzzled (maybe it shouldn't and I defer the answer to this to more seasoned sleuthers), but the FBI from both LA and Virginia are there and have been involved. Isn't it usually de rigueur to have the family appear in the media if they truly believe this to be a kidnapping?

Actually I dont think any of LE likes it when the family members speakout in the media. The FBI is very closed mouthed in most of their cases and wants to keep it that way.

Speaking out in recent years has caused many cases to be side tracked because then the main focus seems to be on the family members and not the missing person.

IMO

Joker, I am not sure... :eek: I hope sarx comes back in a bit to answer some dog questions.

Does anyone think that maybe police don't want the parents in the media for ransom reasons? These people looked to have a good income. JMO

I think the every-two-hourly updates are a very smart move on the part of LE: it helps them control the information flow including what they want out there and also decreases rumor-reporting by overzealous reporters by keeping them busy hanging around for LE updates. I think they are doing a fabulous job. I also like this LE guy. He does not mince words and says it like it is and also seems very knowledgable about the case (re: not just a talking head sent out to speak to the media that does not know what is really going on in the case)

:moo:

I think the every-two-hourly updates are a very smart move on the part of LE: it helps them control the information flow including what they want out there and also decreases rumor-reporting by overzealous reporters by keeping them busy hanging around for LE updates. I think they are doing a fabulous job. I also like this LE guy. He does not mince words and says it like it is and also seems very knowledgable about the case (re: not just a talking head sent out to speak to the media that does not know what is really going on in the case)

:moo:

It is a good start, I hope they keep it up for awhile...many times, we hear a lot from LE the first few days and then.........nothing.

pure opinion, no links and can't go into my theory too far because aI believe teh perp is a minor.

I am afraid this precious princess may be deceased :(

I suspect a teen male (friend of family or sibling of playmate) known to Isabel and her family. I suspect she was abducted/lured away and met an unsavory end.

No link. Simply a really bad feeling after watching an interview.

Not only that case, Kimster, but every missing person case I have seen the home is immediately off limits to anyone but LE but I dont think this family has been staying there even after the police released it the first time.

IIRC Lisa Irwin's home wasn't secured. They even let the media take tours and publish photos from inside. It was several days later when LE finally got a warrant to secure the home. It was so confusing with the media live broadcasting each search and led to endless speculation.

are we allowed to discuss anything we found on here?

It depends on what type of arrests you want to discuss. If you find an RSO, you can discuss them. We just can't harass them because that is illegal. Read the rules of the RSO databases and they explain what can and can't be done as far as abusing the information.

pure opinion, no links and can't go into my theory too far because aI believe teh perp is a minor.

I suspect a teen male (friend of family or sibling of playmate) known to Isabel and her family. I suspect she was abducted/lured away and met an unsavory end.

Interesting. Thanks for your opinion - it could very well be true.

[url="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91068"]New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/url]

websleuths rules on RSO sleuthing

Can you explain what brings you to this feeling? I don't wish to put you on the spot or anything I'm just curious as to why to feel its a minor in particular.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member