IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls are dead because he was able to murder them in an isolated area just North of the creek. There is no doubt that he had them under his control because if he failed at controlling the girls, they would not have been found lying dead next to each other.

Hi Otto :wave:

Question, has there been any new information released confirming they were found lying next to each other, specifically? Not being snarky, just hadn't seen this specifically mentioned that I remember (of course my memory sucks these days) and I've been off the threads some lately so could have missed some stuff..I know that we can most certainly "infer/assume" this, but what do we know for sure re: this? In Lizzie and Lyric's case they were found some distance apart, perhaps one tried to run or they were purposely separated some...anyway, tia!

I agree wouldn't BG be worried the girls would scream and be heard? This was a public area and anyone could have been walking the trails mid afternoon. Oh I wish someone other than BG had been in the area around that time and BG wouldn't have had the chance to abduct and murder LG and AW. I'm thinking BG and maybe an accomplice took the girls somewhere else while they were alive then brought them back alive as well then murdered them where they were found. JMO

I'm thinking more like he made one of the girls tie up and gag (or duct tape) her mouth before doing so with the other girl. Maybe he told them he was going to tie them up and leave them to think about what they (allegedly) had done. I don't know.

That is the only way you kill both of them there without so much as a scream coming from either.

just a thought that your post sparked in my head....are we to assume he did not drag/move/remove/bring back/overkill /overexert himself since LE did not put down on their list of things to look for in a possible suspect as "someone who was exhausted/slept a lot" that evening/night/ following day (s) ? that would be very tiring work, would it not? 2 girls, in that terrain?

PS I enjoy the mental sparring with some of y'all, friends included.

IF the perp has a special challenging job or maybe even 2 jobs, then his fatigue would not have been noticed by anyone, IMO.

Re: the discussion of the potential image of the skull (I still think it's rope, moo), there was an animated gif posted waaaaay back upstream which showed the bottom part of the white "moving/changing shape"...it'll be a needle in a haystack finding that post but I'll see if I can find it.

Re: the discussion of the potential image of the skull (I still think it's rope, moo), there was an animated gif posted waaaaay back upstream which showed the bottom part of the white "moving/changing shape"...it'll be a needle in a haystack finding that post but I'll see if I can find it.
At first I thought the skull talks was about the white ish area around the neck area, where some say goggles ECT. Then I saw it finally further down the shirt. Lol I know what I just said is confusing. So is your rope bottom or top shirt? If any of this makes sense.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Hi Otto :wave:

Question, has there been any new information released confirming they were found lying next to each other, specifically? Not being snarky, just hadn't seen this specifically mentioned that I remember (of course my memory sucks these days) and I've been off the threads some lately so could have missed some stuff..I know that we can most certainly "infer/assume" this, but what do we know for sure re: this? In Lizzie and Lyric's case they were found some distance apart, perhaps one tried to run or they were purposely separated some...anyway, tia!

Have we heard that they were found in different locations? If not, then they were found together.

In the Iowa case, they were found 50 feet from each other, which is close enough that they were found together as opposed to in different locations.

Members may still discuss the unenhanced/unaltered images here. But for more in-depth discussion of various enhancements and the techniques being used on the ISP released images to try to gain a better idea of the physical characteristics and wardrobe of BG . . .

GO to the IMAGE discussion thread

At first I thought the skull talks was about the white ish area around the neck area, where some say goggles ECT. Then I saw it finally further down the shirt. Lol I know what I just said is confusing. So is your rope bottom or top shirt? If any of this makes sense.

I know what you mean Lil. I thought the top and bottom could be connected actually at one time, like a rod with a handle one end maybe? Someone said it was the leg of the puppy at bottom and puppy's head (black and white) sticking out the top of the jacket. That suggestion got me looking at it afresh in the moving images and it does look to me like they could be connected. MOO.

It always bothered me that they called off the search that night. And LE's comment about the only danger is the temperature dropping, well isn't that concern enough?! As a parent, I'd be out there all night long with everyone I know with search lights run by generators and calling out their names with a bull horns while combing the ground and trees.

I agree with you, I've been wondering the same thing. also the statement that they didn't think there was any immediate danger.

I know what you mean Lil. I thought the top and bottom could be connected actually at one time, like a rod with a handle one end maybe? Someone said it was the leg of the puppy at bottom and puppy's head (black and white) sticking out the top of the jacket. That suggestion got me looking at it afresh in the moving images and it does look to me like they could be connected. MOO.
Interesting Thanks, I see what your saying. I'll give it another look at the motion type pic and see what I can see.

How did one murderer control two girls? Maybe he didn't. I'm leaning toward two killers. One walked them down the hill and the other was waiting for them at the kill site (which I believe to be the area where they were found).

Show me what?

:shush: :shush: Nobody here can bear the answer. (I meant showing you BG's face with two of his right halfs in an image composition.) And now ....... :innocent:

On another site [not MSM] a reference was made to a stick. Perhaps this about the same stick. IMO

I AGREE.. and I hope my tone isn't coming across as snarky because that's not what I was getting at last night at all. I'm just saying I don't understand how that could be considered a clue .I live in a heavily wooded forest and there's thousands of broken sticks. The only way I would be suspect of 1 being of significance is if it had blood on it but otherwise I don't know how it could ever be determined who or what broke the stick and when ..and of what useful significance it could be. And if for some reason there was something special about the photographed broken stick wouldn't they have taken a plaster cast impression?

How did one murderer control two girls? Maybe he didn't. I'm leaning toward two killers. One walked them down the hill and the other was waiting for them at the kill site (which I believe to be the area where they were found).
I think two is possible, I could see this possibility too.Imo always but it would explain a lot more, or maybe give me more thoughts I was more positive on.

It always bothered me that they called off the search that night. And LE's comment about the only danger is the temperature dropping, well isn't that concern enough?! As a parent, I'd be out there all night long with everyone I know with search lights run by generators and calling out their names with a bull horns while combing the ground and trees.

It has bothered me as well.Knowing my loved one could suffer from hypothermia , I would be beside myself!

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

Seeing WebSight's latest photo offerings, I am now fully convinced that the white area on his chest is a skull design, and possibly specifically what's known as a Wille G. (of Harley Davidson) type skull design. I at first thought it was on a t-shirt, but it seems to be too high for that, so I'm wondering if it is some sort of neck wrap that can be pulled up over the lower face. (To protect as you ride?)

attachment.php

ETA: Wow, sorry, I didn't realize it'd be so large. I need to figure out how to shrink things. Apologies.

To me it looks like a skeleton holding a soccer ball.

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

If I had the gif ready for you to see then I wouldn't know where to reply with quote since we have a new Image thread for my answer ..... :eek:

Indeed. The photo released by police is meant to be looked at. Modifications of that image could result in someone deciding to not call in a tip because the modified image does not look like the suspect.
If you notice websight posted the original too so it is getting people to look at both and notice new things and keep it in people's minds. And the rules allow it too.

Here you go -

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members