Unidentified Female (Race Unsure)

T_Shirt.jpg
Pants.jpg

Found on October 16, 2012 at 12755 Walters Road, Houston TX 77014

Vital Statistics
Approx Age: 15 - 17 years
Height (inches) 61, Estimated
Hair: Dark Brown, Wavy to curly, approximately shoulder length
Skeletal findings: small build, bone slightly osteopenic, malformation of skull base that could represent a pathologic process.​

Clothing and Accessories
Blue-green short sleeve t-shirt (no size) . Smurfette on front with daisy and the words, "He smurfs me, he smurfs me not". Tan cargo pants, size 5. Black bra (34C), pink thong underwear, bobby pin in hair.

Body Condition:
Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton - The left hand and left foot are absent, likely due to carnivore scavenging
Estimated postmortem interval 3 Weeks​

Circumstances
The body was discovered adjacent to a gated driveway approximately 20-25 feet from the side of Walters Road.​

Identifiers:
Fingerprints: Not available due to decomposition.
Dentals: Available
Comments
The crowns of teeth 3 and 14 have been destroyed by caries and the alveoli show signs of associated infection. The base of the crown and the roots are in situ. Teeth 1-2, 16-17, and 32 have been removed and the alveoli healed or the teeth did not develop.​
DNA: Sample available - Not yet submitted​

Here is another article that is more recent than the others above (I think) I am not sure how accurate/trustworthy the content is at this link but it has information I don't recalling seeing in any of the other articles.

http://www.chron.com/news/falkenber...cence-in-a-horror-story-of-lonely-3998712.php

Here is another article that is more recent than the others above (I think) I am not sure how accurate/trustworthy the content is at this link but it has information I don't recalling seeing in any of the other articles.

http://www.chron.com/news/falkenber...cence-in-a-horror-story-of-lonely-3998712.php

this is so odd.All the comments under the article are deleted.This is actually a good written article.I can't stand how there are no investigative journalists in Houston.I can't stand that this girl is getting hardly any media attention.I can't stand that she's not identified yet and that there's no one that seems to miss her.Someone discarded this girl like a piece of trash.
She was fully dressed so I'm sort of leaning against sexual assault?
I'm so afraid it was one of those abuse cases?Did her parents lock her up and discard of her?
Her T-shirt is fairly new so someone at least cared enough to by clothes for her...or maybe she worked?

I'm new to this, but thought I'd jump in.

Kimberly Burns has been missing since July 12, 2012, from Harrison County, Texas. Her height is close and her hair is similar. She also in the right age range.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/15570

I've looked for awhile, and it seems the only picture available is the one shown.

I am confused by the teeth info. It appears she's had dental work, but sounds like the teeth have not been cared for recently. So, would that indicate possibly a transient lifestyle, and/or drug use?

I'm new to this, but thought I'd jump in.

Kimberly Burns has been missing since July 12, 2012, from Harrison County, Texas. Her height is close and her hair is similar. She also in the right age range.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/15570

I've looked for awhile, and it seems the only picture available is the one shown.

Hmmm, but if she is 5'3", 165 lbs, it seems unlikely that she could wear a size 5 in pants. Maybe more like size 12 or 14. Then again, she looks much smaller in the picture provided.

Hmmm, but if she is 5'3", 165 lbs, it seems unlikely that she could wear a size 5 in pants. Maybe more like size 12 or 14. Then again, she looks much smaller in the picture provided.

I thought that too, but decided to include her in case the weight given was wrong.

I work at Walmart to pay my way through school and I swear we sell smurf shirts like this

UnionBay pants are Sold at Sears mostly and Khols.

Not the same shirt but you can tell the tags are the same so I'm guessing maybe walmart, but im also seeing sears carries smurf *advertiser censored* similar but they have different tags.

Also I have a hard time believing this person was 15-17 and had bones that were slightly osteopenic, I feel like we're looking for someone older.

Attachments

• smurfs.jpg
    smurfs.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 811
Could that be a result of poor nutrition? As a result of living on the streets or abusing drugs?

Could that be a result of poor nutrition? As a result of living on the streets or abusing drugs?

Heh. If you read the article, you know as much as I do. And I didn't understand half of it. The bone density reference plus the comments about something pathological at the skull base and the small build makes me think she had some kind of abnormality going on with her skeletal system overall. Something that stunted her growth.

Also I have a hard time believing this person was 15-17 and had bones that were slightly osteopenic, I feel like we're looking for someone older.

But how much older could we be talking about with that clothing? I mean really you don't see many people wearing smurfette shirts out of their teens. I'm not saying it's not possible but I think this person is almost certainly a non-adult or a young adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer