SMU campus/Highland Park (Dallas) Man with gun up in huge crane

fhc

Reaction score
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/

This makes me sick! On Memorial Day a carjacking suspect is threatening to shoot people. Was really afraid for my daughter in the area, working out in Uptown and would be leaving for her house, close by campus/M street area, but thank God was able to reach her on the stairmaster before she left.

Shades of Whitman in the UT tower in Austin, 1966.

Shades of Whitman in the UT tower in Austin, 1966.

That was exactly what came to mind!

ambulance now arriving at scene, forgive me, but hope he is overcome by the heat.

That was exactly what came to mind!

ambulance now arriving at scene, forgive me, but hope he is overcome by the heat.

Yes, heatstroke sounds good, lower the crane and get him to hospital under guard!

The Whitman incident, I'm convinced, was the stepping off point when America found itself to be stuck in a blender with someone hitting the "puree" button.

The Whitman incident, I'm convinced, was the stepping off point when America found itself to be stuck in a blender with someone hitting the "puree" button.

There is also Andrew Kehoe, who bombed Bath Consolidated School in 1927. He is the deadliest schoolyard killer to this day in America. It was also the deadliest mass murder in America prior to the Happyland Club Fire in 1990, Oklaoma City Bombing, and 9/11.

Bath School disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The campus is closed for the holiday, isn't it?

The campus is closed for the holiday, isn't it?

Yes, however, alot of students live on campus and this is a highly congested area on any given day. Spring semester is over and summer semester hasn't started yet. There is the law school, etc, don't know if they are having mini semesters on campus.

He'll get hungry.

The real crane operator was contacted and he said he had left snacks & beverages in the crane...the wait continues.

The news is reporting that he has vomited and did finally communicate with a female officer by 2 way radio after not talking all day to the male officer.

Darkness will not be his friend, although, news crews have set up lights.

The real crane operator was contacted and he said he had left snacks & beverages in the crane...the wait continues.

The news is reporting that he has vomited and did finally communicate with a female officer by 2 way radio after not talking all day to the male officer.

Darkness will not be his friend, although, news crews have set up lights.

I am not seeing anything here locally on the news right now. Did they get him down. tia

Sun is setting now...can't imagine DPD is going to let this go on now. Hubby thinks they are going to light him up with high powered construction lights that will microwave him with heat.

Sun is setting now...can't imagine DPD is going to let this go on now. Hubby thinks they are going to light him up with high powered construction lights that will microwave him with heat.

Sever storms and bad lightning headed this way. He may bet lit up if the crane gets hit. jmo

I just got home with my kids after an all day birthday party, have been watching fox4news, and haven't seen anything about this.
Waiting for the 1000 to start....is he still up there? I'm right up 75 and had no clue :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back