Seaching for Anna - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am he
As you are he
As you are me
And we are all together.

Boy, we quickly seperated those who are older or younger than 45, didn't we? LOL!

My cryptic messages were from the Beatles. During the latter part of their career, there was a rumor that Paul McCartney had died and the other Beatles were putting hidden clues about his death in their songs. "Glass Onion" contained the line "Here's another clue for you all - the walrus was Paul" - a reference to the song "I am the Walrus". People immediately started theorizing that the walrus was an eskimo symbol for death. The line "Paul is a dead man - miss him" could be found by playing "Revolution Number Nine" backwards (dope made us do some really stupid things back then). The truely ironic thing about the idea that Paul was dead is that it looks like he may end up outliving the other three Beatles.

And 37 years after they broke up, they are among the highest selling artists in 2007. Not bad for four lads from Liverpool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUfan
I am he
As you are he
As you are me
And we are all together.

I am lost
As is GraceBlue
And Cubby too

This first reminded me of Mike Wisowski singing "Me and you togeeeether!"

The GraceBlue and Cubby reminds me of "Mark". He has a ring, but it wasn't blue....... sure think he wishes it was blue.

Boy, we quickly seperated those who are older or younger than 45, didn't we? LOL!

My cryptic messages were from the Beatles. During the latter part of their career, there was a rumor that Paul McCartney had died and the other Beatles were putting hidden clues about his death in their songs. "Glass Onion" contained the line "Here's another clue for you all - the walrus was Paul" - a reference to the song "I am the Walrus". People immediately started theorizing that the walrus was an eskimo symbol for death. The line "Paul is a dead man - miss him" could be found by playing "Revolution Number Nine" backwards (dope made us do some really stupid things back then). The truely ironic thing about the idea that Paul was dead is that it looks like he may end up outliving the other three Beatles.

And 37 years after they broke up, they are among the highest selling artists in 2007. Not bad for four lads from Liverpool.
Oh, Like if you play Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" backwards it has a Satanic message. I remember hearing it at a slumber party when I was young. That has always scared the daylights outta me.

If anyone is curious, you can play it forward and backwards here:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php

WARNING: LYRICS CONTAIN REFERENCES TO SATAN, ETC...
LISTENER'S DISCRETION ADVISED

I am 40 and have been a Beatles fan since I was 9. I totally got the cryptic messages!

Annasmom and I just received an email from LE that we will definitely have results by sometime next week. :clap:

After Dr.Doogies last post, I found the perfect smiley for this thread.

nailbiting.gif

Been holding my breath so long, I have gone waaaay past blue! Waiting patiently....SORT OF...lol

Yipee for next week, when you can't say a word to us! hehehe

Annasmom and I just received an email from LE that we will definitely have results by sometime next week. :clap:

Stepping up the prayers a notch, here. Hang in there guys (and gals ;)). Hang in there.

Although logically I know that checking the forum every 5 minutes isn't going to do any good, I just can't help myself :crazy:

With my luck, the announcement will come next Tuesday when I will be traveling and unable to get online :p

Doogie and Annasmom, so glad you will be hearing the results next week, hope we will soon find out what they are. This is the most awsome forum that I have ever read, no bickering back and forth with fellow sleuthers, so much dedication and respect shown. Still sending prayers your way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken