Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ms Scarlet. I have an ATT/Cingular phone and that is correct. It says "Withheld" for a fact.

In our area our AT&T phones say "Private Caller" - i wonder if it depends what part of the network you are on.

She said she was looking for Zanny the Nanny in bars.

yes, but in the affidavit didn't she also tell LE that she had gone to universal to see if Zanny and Caylee had been there? I'm pretty sure that's in the affidavit...could be wrong.

Also, I think she told LE that Jeff Hopkins and Juliette worked there, and that she had told them about it...I'm assuming that she was saying that implying that they were both working there are the time. I might be wrong, that's not concrete.

A cellphone bill will reflect every phone number that came in or went out using the same sim card regardless of what phone was used.
At least ours does.

Welcome to Websleuths!

That's a good point. Do we know what phone company Casey used?

It appears to be AT&T since Lee was requesting in the last phone call to get her account information for the login to the website to look for phone numbers.

Can anyone help me with this?

In the phone conversation with Lee, she mentioned writing letters to the family...her family (?)

Also to answer the question who knows you're looking for Caylee...Jeff, Juliet...then Lee says...and "Zanny"...and she adds and "Zanny"...were they trying to imply that Zanny may have passed the child off?

The part about the bonding...mom would understand the most...really, did she have any idea her daughter was in DANGER?

The part about her giving Lee the resources and he found out more than LE and she gave them (LE) the same info...if Lee found out pertinent information wouldn't he be obligated to report it to LE?
They key word is pertinent. Yes. However, he can track down all of the supposed 100 leads on his own if he is so inclined to do so...just like a PI could do. It honestly would not surprise me at all if Lee didn't have a 100 leads to track down that LE refused to look into. We already know they did not look for other Zenaida's as we have found many here, too. In state and out.

As far as I know thats what all the media is saying, and thats what casey is leading them to beleive, what else should they be saying??
Did Cindy say she (Casey) pointed to the obit and said "See he died in a car accident" or did she say "See he died" ? I can't remember. But, I thought the first time I heard about a car accident was when we looked up Jesus (in search of someone who may have died from Casey's circle). I may be mistaken and apologize ahead of time if I'm wrong.

OH boy. Did they just say on NG that her current cell phone has not been recovered? They said they went over Tony's place with a fine tooth comb where she said she last had it and they never found it.

There's something to contemplate.

It appears to be AT&T since Lee was requesting in the last phone call to get her account information for the login to the website to look for phone numbers.
she gave out her info and it is all over the internet and tvs of america....could we check her messages lol...just kidding

maybe we could have a thread that is on updated info found by posters for each day. that way if someone misses a day they can look on that thread and get a jist of whats been covered for the day.

great idea:blowkiss:

It means it came up on the caller ID as No Name No Number or Private.

IF the number came up "private", then how could Casey have called it back? What I mean is, in one of the first 911 calls, Casey said she talked to Caylee that day but that the number was subsequently disconnected on the same day. So....if she is NOW saying the number came up as "private", how could she have possibly known if it was subequently disconnected? You can't press redial on a "private" number!!!

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

OH boy. Did they just say on NG that her current cell phone has not been recovered? They said they went over Tony's place with a fine tooth comb where she said she last had it and they never found it.

There's something to contemplate.
I have a hinky feeling that grandma has it:eek: she sure has done an about face about casey since those two 911 calls when she wanted to press charges for grand theft auto and stealing money! I have big problems with gmas about face guys... :confused::confused::eek::confused::confused:

Not to pick at your post, but then how does that tie in with her lying that Zanny worked at Universal, lived at that apartment (which was vacant) zanny's mother's apartment (who never lived there) and the supposed link to Jeff Hopkins, who had never heard of her? Also, it seems more than one person would have known this Zenaida Gonzales by that name, if she hung around Fusian, and all of the other clubs, like Casey had reported. Surely every person that met her at that club didn't know her by a different name.

I'm not oblivious to that culture...I know that people use aliases. We've had out share of bad apples in the family, too.

Like I said, not trying to pick at your post, just trying to help piece together your theory, to see if we can get it pretty solid.

The only pieces I could offer would be from my personal experience with
my X son in law.
But this story fits his to a T (other than his daughter isn’t missing!)
….Fabricated names, Vacant apartments, Meetings on the "stair way".
He wouldn't go out and "promote" his business and give his Drug Dealers name... infact he didn't even know his drug dealers name!
He only knew where she lived.

Like I said… JMO.
The only alternative is Caylee is dead and I’m just not ready to think that!

As far as I know it has always been reported that the guy died from a car accident a year ago.

Can I add

I will be so glad when we are on the new server!!!!

or someone is holding it for her!!!!! (no flames please...but would gma do that? I don't see her knowing what happened to Caylee but I can see her hiding the cell phone for Casey...or Casey stashing it somewhere in the house between the first and second encounter with police pre arrest)

I wonder if the supposed "lost" phone is the one that LE reportedly picked up from TonE's place. I remember the cell phone mention from the media story that was done on TonE. It struck me as unusual because most people her age are never without their cellphones. I will try to find a link to the story.

She told lee on phone conversation that 2 phones lost IIRC

<snip>
I suppose it is possible that shes overextended her credit with some dealer, who has taken her kid as collateral until she pays it off.

But for this to be true wouldn't Caseys debt have to exceed the reward money? Why not just come forward as the "Nanny" collect the reward to pay off the debt plus some- and find some reason why she hadn't heard the news? Was watching kids programming as opposed to the news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain