AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: this is an account I opened over the weekend after Tammi booted me from her page. Unfortunatly I now can not access it or I would delete it. I expect the FBI to be knocking on my door anytime now. This is crazy.

Oh No!!!!!! What a crazy night!

:eek: this is an account I opened over the weekend after Tammi booted me from her page. Unfortunatly I now can not access it or I would delete it. I expect the FBI to be knocking on my door anytime now. This is crazy.

Oh boy. Can whoever submitted it "unsubmit" it?

Oh boy. Can whoever submitted it "unsubmit" it?

I think it's too late..I'm blocked from all of my accounts...can't sign into any of them. Oh Well...the only thing that really bother me is LE spending time on something like this when the time should be spent looking for Gabriel.:banghead:
I don't think we are going to find the baby on facebook or myspace. We might find some information to speculate over but I really don't think facebook is the key to finding this baby.

Momtective,
I hope we see you here tomorrow? If not we'll know where you are.

Momtective,
I hope we see you here tomorrow? If not we'll know where you are.

:floorlaugh:
and my hard drive would absolutely do me in...thank God I have all these threads on WS to validate what I do and where I go.

LOL! @ your hard drive

yes, we will back you up, after we report you lol

If anyone looks into this, they will automatically see that we are all here to help find Gabriel --

I am sure LE has this kind of stuff happen internally, too, right?

Calling it a night my friends...Guilty only of having multiple aliases... and who here doesn't?
I'll see ya'll tomorrow. :wink:

:floorlaugh:
and my hard drive would absolutely do me in...thank God I have all these threads on WS to validate what I do and where I go.

Blessings, momtective ! I have read that WSers get testy at each other when no expected news comes out, but I did not realize this !:croc:
J/K
May you have NO troubles over this well-intentioned error and I am sorry for my part in perpetuating it! :blushing:
PS Your winter pic brightens my screen daily, thanks.

Just thinking about those recently released cell phone pictures. I can't see any reason why EJ would take pictures of a baby she was about to murder. I think she sold the baby or it has been "disappeared" into some adoption underground. I think Tammi may not know specifically where the baby is but I think she knows what EJ did with it and who helped her.

Selling the baby would explain why the car seat was left behind; the people taking Gabriel probably didn't want any of his possessions that might be identified. That limits the ways that he can be discovered and identified.

At least that is my most hopeful thought.

Can't wait for the real story to come out. love and gnight ! :)

Why didn't you clear this up in thread #14? You were posting right in the middle of the FB posts on the "other" babygabe group (post #718). What's up with that?

Now your babygabe group has been reported to LE.

This is why I believe it is dangerous to inject oneself into an active investigation. Even something as seemingly innocuous as adding a person of interest as a Facebook or MySpace friend can possibly effect an investigation. I am stressing caution to everyone who post here. It's the butterfly effect.

I just hope the investigation isn't misdirected (even for a nanosecond) because of this. Time is essential. I truly fear for this child.

This is MY account I made after Tammi banned me.

edit:nvm all the rest sorry for sounding harsh :)

I am very weirded out by this post.
I did not feel comfortable making a fake name.
Earlier when someone linked and talked about it, I emailed them to clear up the confusion of what it was. Because I didn't want to out myself...since I'd like to stay on tammi's friends list and she has been reading here.
I then went to facebook to change my name and it hasn't approved the new name yet.
I am not really sure what to think. If someone shared my email with you I would have thought you may email me before claiming it was your page?

Wow of all the nights to go to bed early.
My stomach is in knots.... not just because it was reported, but because someone else is acting scared and posting the FBI will be at their house etc etc when that is not true.

Well now I am just really confused.:waitasec: So whose page is it?

Well now I am just really confused.:waitasec: So whose page is it?

mine. you can see I am in the middle of now changing it so it's less anonymous. Sorry I didn't mean to make a big deal out of this. I was just confused, weirded out for a bit

I am very weirded out by this post.
I did not feel comfortable making a fake name.
Earlier when someone linked and talked about it, I emailed them to clear up the confusion of what it was. Because I didn't want to out myself...since I'd like to stay on tammi's friends list and she has been reading here.
I then went to facebook to change my name and it hasn't approved the new name yet.
I am not really sure what to think. If someone shared my email with you I would have thought you may email me before claiming it was your page?

Wow of all the nights to go to bed early.
My stomach is in knots.... not just because it was reported, but because someone else is acting scared and posting the FBI will be at their house etc etc when that is not true.

OMG! :floorlaugh: No wonder I couldn't sign into it! OMG, you must have pm'ed me about it...lol when we both got booted at the same time. I created another account too so I could access her group cause I knew she wouldn't let me in with the other one I had. I honestly thought it was one that I had created. I'm so glad it's not! Way too many aliases here and way too many accounts for me. I think I'll just stick with Momtective from now on, that way everyone knows who I am. It's a silly ol name but it's recognized.
:floorlaugh: this is just too funny!
So sorry to everyone for all the confusion.:blushing:
M

OMG! :floorlaugh: No wonder I couldn't sign into it! OMG, you must have pm'ed me about it...lol when we both got booted at the same time. I created another account too so I could access her group cause I knew she wouldn't let me in with the other one I had. I honestly thought it was one that I had created. I'm so glad it's not! Way too many aliases here and way too many accounts for me. I think I'll just stick with Momtective from now on, that way everyone knows who I am. It's a silly ol name but it's recognized.
:floorlaugh: this is just too funny!
So sorry to everyone for all the confusion.:blushing:
M

well, I can go ahead and send you the password and LE can come visit you instead ;):innocent:Thanks for clearing it up :)

Why didn't you clear this up in thread #14? You were posting right in the middle of the FB posts on the "other" babygabe group (post #718). What's up with that?

Now your babygabe group has been reported to LE.

This is why I believe it is dangerous to inject oneself into an active investigation. Even something as seemingly innocuous as adding a person of interest as a Facebook or MySpace friend can possibly effect an investigation. I am stressing caution to everyone who post here. It's the butterfly effect.

I just hope the investigation isn't misdirected (even for a nanosecond) because of this. Time is essential. I truly fear for this child.

Actually, I haven't been on her fb for a couple of days now and actually wasn't paying much attention to the fb posts of the last day or so. Most of the real information from her fb came within the first few days after we found it. After that it just became a banter board with people posting the truth, her denying it and deleting any poster who challenged her.
Sorry, I messed up you day.

I am so, so sorry about what happened! With LE asking for even the smallest clue, and no one speaking up when we were talking about the page earlier yesterday, I really thought it was a good tip. (Especially when we found out about Homesafe in Florida, of all places.) I truly regret any trouble that may have been caused...thought I was being helpful. I just wish someone would have said something sooner. My only interest was in finding Gabriel.
My most sincere and humblest apologies. I am truly sorry.:iamashamed0005:

ETA...going away now, to try and undo the damage. Very confused now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine