2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The secret info are letters Casey wrote to someone she befriended in jail. Can't wait to read those letters!

wouldn't the prison system already know the contents of these letters? could it be THAT earth-shattering? I'm confused.

Didn't the $70K come from Todd Macaluso? I thought I heard that during the discussion after the hearing?

Yeah, when I heard they got some advice from the secret service, I was like, WTH???

This is why she feels like such a celebrity.

I wonder if she feels the ends justified her means...

Poor Caylee, just paid for the one who sits accused of her murder, has funded her defense..Makes me so sad and very ill...:furious:

It was 275,000

200,000 from ABC
5,000 from someone who wanted to be a donor
70,000 from one of the defense attorneys, I am unclear which one he is exactly

I thought the 275k came from tru tv?

It was 275,000

200,000 from ABC

Plus some $70K from the AL "charity" fund from her law school

It was 275,000

200,000 from ABC

There is also the 70k from the law clinic at Depaul that AL took out. The 70k You have in your list is from TM.

So it's 345 total in all.

This defense strategy is PO'ing Judge Strickland off to the max.

I sure wish I could see that It doesn't seem so to me. IMO He let's the defense walk all over him and the court. And he asks the new attorney what took you so long (to join the case)???

i seriously want to strangle her.

she killed her baby and she thinks this is comical.

lousy stinking sociopath

I agree. Many times it looked as though she wasn't holding back from openly laughing.

Did I hear H Lee was paid in ORANGES???? Are you kidding me ORANGES?? bizarre

Ah that's nothing-You don't even want to know what some of these guys up here in D.C. get paid with....

I believe the Secret Service is connected to the Treasury. I know that the sercret Service tracks counterfeiters. Maybe this is the connection...the money tracking.

And the hype F Lee got when he joined OJ's dream team is comparable to what I'm hearing on Mason. F Lee didn't live up to the hype, IMO.

Why didn't JB at least get a slap on the wrist for coming to this hearing so unprepared? He KNEW he was going to have to account for funds.

I've never seen him prepared for anything, much less a hearing!!

And let's ALL not forget, that today's hearing showed that KC and her backpack full of Caylee memorabilia PAID FOR THE MURDER'S DEFENSE SO FAR. She sold those pics and videos of her DEAD DAUGHTER THAT SHE MURDERED to fund her own defense. DESPICABLE.

There is also the 70k from the law clinic at Depaul that AL took out. The 70k You have in your list is from TM.

So it's 345 total in all.

Really, the fundraising AL did amounted to a $70,000 contribution?

wouldn't the prison system already know the contents of these letters? could it be THAT earth-shattering? I'm confused.

She could have expanded on her story about the kidnapping of Caylee. She could have completely changed it again. She could have given up different names.

She could have given some piece of information that the SA has that hasn't been released that only Casey would know.

It'll be juicy either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members