GUILTY OH - Malakai Glenn, 18 mos, beaten to death, Cincinnati, 27 June 2007

Well, sadly this little boy wasn't quite ready and the pressure from somewhere to get him potty-trained asap cost him his life. :mad:

Potty-training a child early isn't something to boast about, IMO. Every child is different.

WTF? Toilet training an 18 month old? That's ridiculous. That's still a BABY.

Nope, not at all. My Son was completely potty trained at 18 months and NEVER did I get upset with him. I made it a game he loved to play starting at 9 months. I have many photos of his very happy face and him clapping when he made a dooky. My little Brother (who I also had custody of) showed him how big boys did the wee wee part.

He was not even big enough to reach the toilet so we made him a short step.

I have seen many parents get upset at their Child over potty training and it's so sad IMO because most babied/children DON'T want to be in a dirty diaper and if the parents would only make a fun game out instead of EXPECTING it there wouldn't be so many problems.

By 2 I figured my Son would be trained but he surprised me by accomplishing it by 18 months and there was never any anger or augments, it was a happy time.

I hope the one who did this to that baby has the same done to him. And I wonder did the mom not know of her boyfriends anger problems???

Sly

That's sick and yet another example of a mother neglecting her child by leaving them with a live in boyfriend!

Did anyone ever read the case about the little boy that was in foster care and his foster parents were trying desperately to adopt him. He was given back to his bio mother and he was beaten to death with couch pillows by her boyfriend over potty training? I can't remember his name but I cried for hours reading his story and how his foster mom keeps up his grave.

I grew up with Sheryl in this case.

Derris Smith

Jury Trial - Guilty
Sentence Date: 02/12/2008

Offense: Murder
Sentence: 15 years - Life

Offense: Felonious Assault
Sentence: 8 years

Offense: Child Endangerment
Sentence: 8 years

Sentences are consecutive.

Minimum Release Date: 06/19/2038
1st Parole Hearing: 05/2038

at LEAST he didnt get some BS manslaughter out in 4 years crap...

...still. stupid mom! any charges for her? why isnt sheer unadulterated stupidity a crime?

at LEAST he didnt get some BS manslaughter out in 4 years crap...

...still. stupid mom! any charges for her? why isnt sheer unadulterated stupidity a crime?

I dunno, but it certainly should be!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back