Long Easter Weekend Thread (Apr. 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do homicide cops work street gangs? I'm guessing it's not his department.

maybe not his dept. but as a LE is SHOULD know of the gangs in the area...doesn't say much for the LE in that area..:moo:

i read...bring the pants too.... like maybe he has her pants for some reason.:twocents:

IMHO I thing MR bought anti anxiety meds (pam) for this person to see if MR could sell them. He couldn't sell them, but this other person wanted oxys, therefore MR is telling him/her they can buy them back from him and get oxys tomorrow too. :waitasec: It seems all about drugs IMHO.

IMHO I thing MR bought anti anxiety meds (pam) for this person to see if MR could sell them. He couldn't sell them, but this other person wanted oxys, therefore MR is telling him/her they can buy them back from him and get oxys tomorrow too. :waitasec: It seems all about drugs IMHO.

I believe he is asking to get paid for the oxys?

MOO

maybe not his dept. but as a LE is SHOULD know of the gangs in the area...doesn't say much for the LE in that area..:moo:

local LE probably does know of the gangs in the area....this was Scoyne (not from the area) who is a forensic identification lead investigator. He had pics of TLM's journal with this "EOA" letter in it. What would Scoyne need info on EOA for? Not his area to do so. MR is on trial.... We are just getting tweets of some of the trial, not all. How do we know that LE in the area does not know about the EOA's? and that they did not further investigate this.

They didn't investigate because someone else may have and found it irrelevant to MR's case. TLM is not on trial, it's MR's trial now. HTH And should the Crown have known Derstine was going to obsess about TLM's choice of music, I bet they would have had that good old ipod songlist handy dandy. :moo: I bet the Crown will have huge amounts of information though on MR's BB and laptop. ;) and a really good technology forensic expert to boot. :moo:

The CROWN presented the letter as evidence against MR. Apparently is was deemed evidence in this trial. Maybe they'll look into it a bit more now, as they did the ipod... time will tell - I guess.

I believe he is asking to get paid for the oxys?

MOO

Well something to consider here:
We don't know who wrote the note about the pants or the pamxs now do we? I think it would be helpful for us to know who wrote it, and what the context was. I'm annoyed that there was no clarification regarding these matters today! :twocents:

Michael (Mychol) or whatever his name is......is the worse of the worst. The trusting type that a woman or child can easily fall prey to. This guy is bad news and if he wasn't stopped, I have no doubt he would go on to kidnapping/raping and murdering other children. IMO

Women who frequent dating sites like POF. Be Careful especially single moms with young children!

Didn't TM have a POF profile, a pic of her and both TS and DS?

did his mother not notice all these purchases and wonder where he gets the money for this crap? IMO BF was right to run for the hills.

MR was on OW/welfare whatever you call it these days, JMO

Well something to consider here:
We don't know who wrote the note about the pants or the pamxs now do we? I think it would be helpful for us to know who wrote it, and what the context was. I'm annoyed that there was no clarification regarding these matters today! :twocents:

Good point JP, cannot assume MTR wrote the note. Is it possible to see the note up close, as nts and mxs look nothing alike in print. Thanks.

IMO

The Ipod didn't kidnap, rape and kill Victoria. Neither did any of the musicians whose music is on that Ipod.

Explicitly bad and disgusting hip hop music is not the motive here.

They had the guy who was there at the scene in their "possession" too. He could have led them right to her.

But he didn't.

MOO

:floorlaugh: Killer ipods :hills: That's a good one Kamille. I just spewed my mouthful of wine across the floor. :blowkiss:

MR was on OW/welfare whatever you call it these days, JMO

Sorry Swedie, me again needing clarification on something. Was MR actually on welfare or OW or whatever its called these days at the time of the crime? Or was that your opinion? I saw the JMO in the post, but you sounded certain so I wasn't sure.

Also was thinking about the lawyer he has. Some think the lawyer is paid for by LAO, others think maybe friends or family are paying for it. Have considered that Derstine might be doing this pro bono? Just a thought. Not that he'd need it but it might make good publicity for him. :moo:

From the pics of the front passenger side of JW's car, there are bags...looked like someone had been shopping. When he was arrested, he left his car running, window down, $935 in glove box...therefore he wasn't leaving with JW in her car. He was seen carrying bags into JW's car as he got in. Was the note written for or from JW?

pic 91 92
http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/r.../19599961.html

There is also a bag from La Senza and Jacob.

The note does look like "bring the pants back tomorrow too plus give money for oxys

...hmmmm pants in jacobs bag?, money in glove box

note is pic 40
http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/r.../19599961.html

AH HA!! That note was left for TLM before she got picked up by LE on April 12/09. MR was asking for his pants/shorts back from her, which he loaned her right after the murder. And telling her she could get oxys from him tomorrow. :woohoo: SO MR was dealing drugs to TLM TOO!! Not the other way around as some suggested. JMHO.

AH HA!! That note was left for TLM before she got picked up April 12/09. MR was asking for his pants/shorts back and telling her she could get oxys from him tomorrow. :woohoo: SO MR was dealing drugs to TLM TOO!! Not the other way around as some suggested. JMHO.

Um neither link is working for me :waitasec:

How the heck do I use multi quote? That would help here!

The post Swedie is commenting on has links in it to an article (I think flipflop posted THAT one). the links in THAT post aren't working for me.

rosesharon I am no doc but I do know that ..the answer to your question is" yes "...slow release ...I know cause I am diabetic and metformin comes in slow release pills and rx is a perscription....robynhood

Respectfully, I disagree. IMO, since MTR and TLM are connected to the same crime, it is imperative to dot ALL your i's and cross ALL your t's. With the magnitude of this trial, nothing should ever be considered irrelevant.

MOO

I completely agree. IMO, we just want all the details and we want them now. We are impatient and hate having to wait for what could be 3 months to see what the total picture is. Patience is being tested here, but I think it is important to realize the LE did their job and did it well, making sure not too much was revealed prior to the trial to ensure MR gets a fair trial, also assuring the public that someone won't be walking free due to a mistrial.

Why should a forensic identification officer have to speak to possible gang related issues at a murder trial? Not his area of expertise. LE knows to only speak to and testify about what they are experts on, and what they specifically investigated. How would it help anyone if this cop started talking about some street gang from London? Totally irrelevant. Just another attempted red herring.

Speaking of red herrings, the song list on the ipod is another. The reason why the cops didn't expend manhours on it, imo, is because it is completely irrelevant. Hello 1980s Judas Priest made me do it defense. GMAB.

Too busy going around the moon? You know that was in reference to the time and manpower involved in searching for Tori. You would prefer they hadn't searched for her?

As far as I know, there has never been a successful case of blaming crime on music. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie