2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

What gets to me is it just seems so set up. The THREE pavers at the remains site and the THREE pavers at the vacant house. Not sure why I keep thinking of Lee, but I think he is the one, maybe/probably who was sent out there by Cindy to find the remains. He is the one who put the pavers there as a marker.

So sending DC out there as a pawn searching near the exact spot that the body is eventually found, and then being able to say, well it wasn't there earlier in November, means someone set poor KC up..

Pretty strange one of the biggest arguments we keep hearing from the Defence and their followers is... oh but that area was searched in blah blah blah (add the date) and there was no BODY!!

I agree with you wholeheartedly. What if he was instructed by Cindy to go "look" in that area and take Hoover along because they need a witness that he couldn't find the body. She "had her people walk those woods", after all! To me, 20 minutes to look in that dense foliage really isn't all that long, know what I mean?

Interesting possibility!

Yes, there was a Gonzalez family there. No Zenaida though.

Believe me, I have a whole file on this family. Including their young Puerto Rican nephew who lived there around the time Caylee was conceived and now has a couple of kids with another woman in Kissimmee. Did I mention George made an all-day trip down to Kissimmee and exited the freeway right by this guy's house on July 9? O/T never mind. ;) I can't figure out any way to really discuss this guy on WS without violating the TOS. :banghead:

He has a criminal history (minor compared to Casey at this point lol)--good guy to blame for a dead body if it happened to be found at his aunt and uncle's abandoned house.

Lady in red, you are just too good.... a cover-up, then? A fake taping of DC not finding the body on Suburban, and not finding the body at the house. JH would not have known the difference, he just wanted to have footage for $$ anyway.

ETA-Furthermore, maybe DC knew JH was a blabber mouth and would spread the word that DC told him they were looking for Caylee, but alas, they did not find her there. In the hopes that JH's big mouth would either dissuade TES or police from looking there, or would help him "prove" Caylee was not there in November.

Once again, you guys are awesome! I hadn't even thought that they might have sent him out there to NOT find the body so that they could say it wasn't there and poor KC (gag me) was set up. They might not have talked about what to do if he actually found something just yet. That makes more sense than what I suggested earlier, lol.

He would be more likely, IMO, to go out there if he thought there wasn't anything there. That abandoned house might be a possibility if he did find something, but I don't think they ever really got that far. At this point, they still wanted to clear their daughter anyway they could, and it didn't matter who the scapegoat was as long as it took the heat off of their own flesh and blood.

And maybe Lee did mark it with pavers at first, and then they sent Laurel and Hardy out there to also find nothing, but if something was found, at least the finger couldn't be readily pointed at the A's for doing something incriminating. They could blame the two bungling investigators they sent out there instead.

That may also be the reason for the psychic, just another patsy in the A's scheme in case something was found. We all know it's them versus the world, so they would make dang sure that if something was found, it wouldn't look bad on them in any way, and they'd still be the grieving grandparents and uncle.

All the while, poor Caylee WAS out there, and you'd think they'd care more about getting her back to lay her to rest, but no, they cared more about making sure she wasn't there, like she really had vanished into thin air so her murderer could go free. Makes me sick!!!!

Once again, you guys are awesome! I hadn't even thought that they might have sent him out there to NOT find the body so that they could say it wasn't there and poor KC (gag me) was set up. They might not have talked about what to do if he actually found something just yet. That makes more sense than what I suggested earlier, lol.

He would be more likely, IMO, to go out there if he thought there wasn't anything there. That abandoned house might be a possibility if he did find something, but I don't think they ever really got that far. At this point, they still wanted to clear their daughter anyway they could, and it didn't matter who the scapegoat was as long as it took the heat off of their own flesh and blood.

And maybe Lee did mark it with pavers at first, and then they sent Laurel and Hardy out there to also find nothing, but if something was found, at least the finger couldn't be readily pointed at the A's for doing something incriminating. They could blame the two bungling investigators they sent out there instead.

That may also be the reason for the psychic, just another patsy in the A's scheme in case something was found. We all know it's them versus the world, so they would make dang sure that if something was found, it wouldn't look bad on them in any way, and they'd still be the grieving grandparents and uncle.

All the while, poor Caylee WAS out there, and you'd think they'd care more about getting her back to lay her to rest, but no, they cared more about making sure she wasn't there, like she really had vanished into thin air so her murderer could go free. Makes me sick!!!![/QUOTE]

BBM

Me, too! :banghead:

I still think the search at the abandoned house was for something other than Caylee. If not, why the two places? They were too close to her in the woods for it to be a coincidence, so the woods search was definately to find Caylee. Assuming this to be true, then what exactly did they need to find at that house? And did they find it? And does this have anything to do with the recent motion to delay discovery? Ooooh! I sure hope so! Moo.

All the while, poor Caylee WAS out there, and you'd think they'd care more about getting her back to lay her to rest, but no, they cared more about making sure she wasn't there, like she really had vanished into thin air so her murderer could go free. Makes me sick!!!![/QUOTE]

BBM

Me, too! :banghead:

I still think the search at the abandoned house was for something other than Caylee. If not, why the two places? They were too close to her in the woods for it to be a coincidence, so the woods search was definately to find Caylee. Assuming this to be true, then what exactly did they need to find at that house? And did they find it? And does this have anything to do with the recent motion to delay discovery? Ooooh! I sure hope so! Moo.

All of the above is very very interesting and a twist I certainly never even imagined. And darned clever too!

Here's the problem - is this the scenario that Cindy, Baez or Casey thought of?

Okay, can you name me ONE other clever thing they've done? No I didn't think so.

So, I dunno, I think it's a clever idea, but geesh coming from these guys?

ps Aren't Laurel and Hardy already represented by Lyons and Baez?

ROFL, logicalgirl.

And no, they aren't clever when it comes to other people, which is why nothing they've done has worked out for them so far. But making darn sure they won't get implicated in anything themselves is something I'd think they'd spend time on. Proving Casey was innocent was something that would take planning in their book. It didn't work, but I'm sure they planned a lot of things.

And at the top of that list, at that time, was convincing themselves that Caylee wasn't really rotting away somewhere. If DC found nothing, that PROVED Caylee could have been kidnapped and Casey was innocent. That's all that mattered to them was Casey being innocent, and it still does.

IMO, I wouldn't have put it past them to send out DC to make sure Caylee wasn't where they were most likely told she was.

And you have a good point, chefmom. Maybe he did find something at that abandoned house and removed it! Maybe that's now the evidence in question!

All of the above is very very interesting and a twist I certainly never even imagined. And darned clever too!

Here's the problem - is this the scenario that Cindy, Baez or Casey thought of?

Okay, can you name me ONE other clever thing they've done? No I didn't think so.

So, I dunno, I think it's a clever idea, but geesh coming from these guys?

ps Aren't Laurel and Hardy already represented by Lyons and Baez?

Well, clever is certainly not a word I would use to describe any of these players. Now, conniving fits quite well, IMO! No, I don't think there was anything clever, or well thought out, or actually realistic when it comes to some of the things that seem to have happened. We are, after all, just speculating here until we actually know what was happening. However, I do firmly believe that CA was in cover-up mode from jump, and she had one goal and one goal only. "Get KC off!" I don't think she cared who else got hurt or damaged in the process, as long as she was the one in control of the situation. I also think she went too far, thinking for some reason that she was above the law and smarter than everyone else, and now it has come full circle and will bite her in the behind. Most criminals think they can 'get away with it', but very few actually do. So, clever.....no. Underhanded, conniving, and manipulative....ABSOLUTELY!

Well, clever is certainly not a word I would use to describe any of these players. Now, conniving fits quite well, IMO! No, I don't think there was anything clever, or well thought out, or actually realistic when it comes to some of the things that seem to have happened. We are, after all, just speculating here until we actually know what was happening. However, I do firmly believe that CA was in cover-up mode from jump, and she had one goal and one goal only. "Get KC off!" I don't think she cared who else got hurt or damaged in the process, as long as she was the one in control of the situation. I also think she went too far, thinking for some reason that she was above the law and smarter than everyone else, and now it has come full circle and will bite her in the behind. Most criminals think they can 'get away with it', but very few actually do. So, clever.....no. Underhanded, conniving, and manipulative....ABSOLUTELY!

yup - all you've said I really agree with. When was it that Cindy looked so terrible? It was only for a short period of time - but she looked during the time I've thinking of that she'd realized all this was true, and Caylee was never coming home.

She recovered and came out fighting quite quickly. Can anyone give me any kind of a timeline to look at so I can review some tapes. Whenever it was, George was speaking, and Cindy just sad there looking like she was half dead. Anyone?

yup - all you've said I really agree with. When was it that Cindy looked so terrible? It was only for a short period of time - but she looked during the time I've thinking of that she'd realized all this was true, and Caylee was never coming home.

She recovered and came out fighting quite quickly. Can anyone give me any kind of a timeline to look at so I can review some tapes. Whenever it was, George was speaking, and Cindy just sad there looking like she was half dead. Anyone?
It was in November IIRC...during the MB age.

ETA: yup HTH

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

I know this is OT for this thread, but in that video, has anybody been able to zero in on the blanket DC was looking at there at the scene? Was it anything like the Pooh blanket found with the body?

I know this is OT for this thread, but in that video, has anybody been able to zero in on the blanket DC was looking at there at the scene? Was it anything like the Pooh blanket found with the body?

Totally -- I've brought this up before on another thread. My thought is the blanket in the video may be the pink blanket found near the body. If so, DC was just a few feet away.

What Was DC Supposed to Do with the Remains?

The following is PURE SPECULATION on my part....

CA sends DC out to Suburban Drive to try to locate the remains of Caylee. I don't think KC told anyone anything...I think the speculation that remains were there were based on other comments by KC similar to "she is close to home" that they zeroed in on from the letters Baez was delivering. There were certainly more than a few people who suspected this property as possible dump site early on, and KC comments (thinking she was so clever) may have solidified this thought in CA

The plan is for DC to relocate the remains "bag", which they ASSUME is going to be an intact, sealed bag, and relocate to the abandoned house property that is tied to a Gonzales family (see AZLawyer posts). I think CA thought this would be the perfect way to implicate a ZFG.....remains eventually found on property of Gonzales family....gives credence to KC statements from beginning. ZFG once again becomes Suspect # 1.

Shortly thereafter, an "anonymous tip" is supplied to LE concerning abandoned property location....intact remains bag is located, Anthony's can now proceed with funeral arrangements, and strong defense for KC is established. Mission accomplished.

DC was given information about the remains bag, but all involved in this scheme assumed the bag would be completely intact and did not anticipate that animals has destroyed and scattered remains.

DC arrives at Suburban with Hoover, maps and graphs in hand,knowing full well that JH is in possession of video camera. It may have been part of the plan to videotape the Suburban location AFTER the intact remains bag was moved, to later present video evidence that bag was NOT at Suburban ever.

But BIG PROBLEM....DC arrives and discovers exactly what RK eventually found (bag with skull) but immediately realizes this plan is NOT going to work as bag is NO LONGER intact and he cannot guarantee that ALL remains can be moved to new location. How is he going to find EVERY piece of evidence and remains, so he panics... places phone call...."Oh sh&&T! Big trouble.....the bag is NOT intact!" There is NO way this original plan can be pulled off.

Panic ensues....

I am very curious as to whether it is possible that Nejame heard rumors or a comment that CA/GA may have been involved in something like this, and immediately issued his resignation statement. Just very curious as to the timing and his statement. He is such an aboveboard kind of guy and I truly believe his intentions were for the benefit and wellbeing of the Anthonys, and if he even suspected that they were in any way involved in trying to manipulate evidence against KC (recall his resignation statement where he states re: the defense of KC)

Another thing that makes me believe DC may have found the body was the pink blanket. The video of Dominic in the woods shows him lifting up a small, baby size blanket. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A&feature=player_embedded And IIRC the discovery photos showed a similar blanket that was found near the remains. This was in addition to the WTP blanket. Could this be the same blanket? If it is, this could prove that Dominic was right next to the body. Is there anyone who knows where these pictures are and can compare them to the blanket in Dominic's video?

I'm quoting myself here because I think I finally found an evidence photo of the pink blanket found near the body. Look at page 9 at http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/12148-12200.pdf, then look at the blanket that DC is poking at and turning over in the video in the woods -- [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A&feature=player_embedded[/ame] at about the 4:57 mark. Could this be the same blanket? If it is, then it proves that DC was just a few feet from the body. It's so close that is suggests to me that DC may have actually found the body and told no one. Even Hoover may not have known, because IIRC DC went out there at least once without Hoover. Sorry, but I don't know how to bring both the video and the picture into a post. Perhaps someone can do this? Also, I have seen a grid that shows where items, including the pink blanket, were found in relation to the body. Does anyone know where this is?

CA sends DC out to Suburban Drive to try to locate the remains of Caylee. I don't think KC told anyone anything...I think the speculation that remains were there were based on other comments by KC similar to "she is close to home" that they zeroed in on from the letters Baez was delivering. There were certainly more than a few people who suspected this property as possible dump site early on, and KC comments (thinking she was so clever) may have solidified this thought in CA

The plan is for DC to relocate the remains "bag", which they ASSUME is going to be an intact, sealed bag, and relocate to the abandoned house property that is tied to a Gonzales family (see AZLawyer posts). I think CA thought this would be the perfect way to implicate a ZFG.....remains eventually found on property of Gonzales family....gives credence to KC statements from beginning. ZFG once again becomes Suspect # 1.

Shortly thereafter, an "anonymous tip" is supplied to LE concerning abandoned property location....intact remains bag is located, Anthony's can now proceed with funeral arrangements, and strong defense for KC is established. Mission accomplished.

DC was given information about the remains bag, but all involved in this scheme assumed the bag would be completely intact and did not anticipate that animals has destroyed and scattered remains.

DC arrives at Suburban with Hoover, maps and graphs in hand,knowing full well that JH is in possession of video camera. It may have been part of the plan to videotape the Suburban location AFTER the intact remains bag was moved, to later present video evidence that bag was NOT at Suburban ever.

But BIG PROBLEM....DC arrives and discovers exactly what RK eventually found (bag with skull) but immediately realizes this plan is NOT going to work as bag is NO LONGER intact and he cannot guarantee that ALL remains can be moved to new location. How is he going to find EVERY piece of evidence and remains, so he panics... places phone call...."Oh sh&&T! Big trouble.....the bag is NOT intact!" There is NO way this original plan can be pulled off.

Panic ensues....

I am very curious as to whether it is possible that Nejame heard rumors or a comment that CA/GA may have been involved in something like this, and immediately issued his resignation statement. Just very curious as to the timing and his statement. He is such an aboveboard kind of guy and I truly believe his intentions were for the benefit and wellbeing of the Anthonys, and if he even suspected that they were in any way involved in trying to manipulate evidence against KC (recall his resignation statement where he states re: the defense of KC)

Totally agree about about MN! Remember, the first of November was a very busy time for this bunch, and it was during this time that we saw CA on that interview looking like she was medicated to the hilt and in need of someone to hold her up. Then, MN quit, DC and JH went looking off Suburban, and the rest is history. IMO, it is safe to assume that something pretty major happened during these weeks. Something serious enough to take the wind out of CA's sails, cause MN to walk out on the A's, and put in motion the Suburban searches. To me, the most logical thing would be that they found out for certain that Caylee was dead and lying in those woods. One thing that came to mind while reading your post was IF they knew for sure that she was there, did they really expect to find her or her remains still intact in a garbage bag, or were they also looking for other things as well, such as clothing, toys, etc.. Could KC have let someone know about all of the items that were dumped along with her and maybe they were trying to clean up after her? You know, get rid of all of the evidense? JMO.

I'm quoting myself here because I think I finally found an evidence photo of the pink blanket found near the body. Look at page 9 at http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/12148-12200.pdf, then look at the blanket that DC is poking at and turning over in the video in the woods -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A&feature=player_embedded at about the 4:57 mark. Could this be the same blanket? If it is, then it proves that DC was just a few feet from the body. It's so close that is suggests to me that DC may have actually found the body and told no one. Even Hoover may not have known, because IIRC DC went out there at least once without Hoover. Sorry, but I don't know how to bring both the video and the picture into a post. Perhaps someone can do this? Also, I have seen a grid that shows where items, including the pink blanket, were found in relation to the body. Does anyone know where this is?

BBM

I noticed that both blankets (one in evidence and the one DC is poking around) both have a hole in them. So could be. It's at the 5:18 mark.

Also I noticed Hoover pans down at the 4:36 mark and films what appears to be a black bag on the ground near a tree trunk. He then pans up and DC is quite a few feet in front of him.

Panic ensues....

WOW! This makes a lot of sense!!!:clap::clap::clap:

And also could explain why DC was furiously digging around the Brackenwood house!

I'm quoting myself here because I think I finally found an evidence photo of the pink blanket found near the body. Look at page 9 at http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/12148-12200.pdf, then look at the blanket that DC is poking at and turning over in the video in the woods -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A&feature=player_embedded at about the 4:57 mark. Could this be the same blanket? If it is, then it proves that DC was just a few feet from the body. It's so close that is suggests to me that DC may have actually found the body and told no one. Even Hoover may not have known, because IIRC DC went out there at least once without Hoover. Sorry, but I don't know how to bring both the video and the picture into a post. Perhaps someone can do this? Also, I have seen a grid that shows where items, including the pink blanket, were found in relation to the body. Does anyone know where this is?

Excellent post! :)

I have often wondered if DC actually DID find Caylee but said nothing to H.

BBM

I noticed that both blankets (one in evidence and the one DC is poking around) both have a hole in them. So could be. It's at the 5:18 mark.

Also I noticed Hoover pans down at the 4:36 mark and films what appears to be a black bag on the ground near a tree trunk. He then pans up and DC is quite a few feet in front of him.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4783055&postcount=73"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED 2009.09.04. #2[/ame]

From Steadychick's links:

pink blanket from remains site

pinkblanketfromscene.jpg

Dominic Casey manipulating blanket at remains site

DominicCasey-pinkblanket.jpg

map of evidence at remain’s site

crimescenemap.jpg

Well, if he did get something incriminating from his search for Caylee's body and held onto it, that would be the smartest thing he's done here.

I kind of wonder if maybe the A's convinced Dominic Casey that if he did find the body, he'd be some kind of hero. I'm sure if he had gotten to Caylee's body first, the A's would have been out in the media praising him for doing such good investigative work, or spun it some sort of way that if wasn't for DC, they would never have known what happened to Caylee. This would result in a lot of good media exposure for him and an increase in business.

I'm not saying that actually would have happened, but I can see the A's, especially Cindy if she knew she had influence over him, letting him be deluded into thinking he'd be a hero for finding Caylee's remains. I think he did the amateur thing of getting way too involved and getting way in over his head. And when all was said and done, he didn't find the body, wasn't the hero, and was probably chewed out and fired by the A's.

Hopefully he's learned from this experience, and decided it's better to come forward than to be the A's next scapegoat. Maybe he saw what happened to Kronk and got scared it might happened to him since he was in the vicinity of Caylee's body. Packing up and moving his business makes total sense if he's talked, and probably asked for time to make himself scarce before the defense and the A's have a chance to rip him apart in the media.

I think now it's all about clearing himself out of this mess before he's dragged into the middle of it. Maybe the SA needs time for LE to clear him so that when the defense and the A's attack, it'll matter as much as the attack on Kronk, which is mostly not at all.

I agree...this is why I feel quite confident that he didn't find too much. If he had CA would have been all over the media spouting off at "look what WE found and LE wasn't doing their job".

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED 2009.09.04. #2

From Steadychick's links:

pink blanket from remains site

pinkblanketfromscene.jpg

Dominic Casey manipulating blanket at remains site

DominicCasey-pinkblanket.jpg

map of evidence at remain’s site

crimescenemap.jpg

Is that the same hole in the blanket in both photos? Hole is mid-lower-left of blanket in evidence photo and bottom-right of blanket DC is holding up. You can see the leaves through the hole. Looks like it to me. Anyone else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back