2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA: "I don't think I will make the arguement that he's the Karate Kid and my guy is Mr. Miagi"

And... Baez starts the afternoon by whining. "The State is going to try to make my witness look stupid." Wha... wha... wha...

How about if JA had 2 cans. One with pig decomp smell, the other from the car trunk, and Huntington had to identify which is which! :innocent:

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jury was listening closely as defense expert said the small # of flies would not show former presence of dead body

Didn't JB challenge the qualifications of Dr Haskell when he was called by the prosecution?

JB requesting that the state NOT be allowed to ask Dr. Huntington if he studied under Dr. Haskell...his argument is that the state will label haskell the master and huntington the student....well JB its true! grrrrr

LOL JB worried about the jury learning that Haskell trained this witness. Kinda funny in that he might have already opened the door to that line of questioning.

OK Baez....YES your witness IS trying to discredit what Dr. Haskell said. Especially since your witness claims there wasn't a dead body in the trunk!

And... Baez starts the afternoon by whining. "The State is going to try to make my witness look stupid." Wha... wha... wha...

Weeeeeellllllll..... if you didn't call<modsnip> wittnesses, then it wouldn't be a issues, Mr. Baeeeeeeeez.

I got caught in the auto-door.....
Just listening to Bill S. saying the info HAD to come from Casey that yes, the remains found are going to be Caylee......there's actually nothing stopping JB from saying that info came from George.

Good for SA. It's about time they started using some of the DT's tricks; lord knows DT isn't going to clean up their act.

I think JA needs to argue what <modsnip> said just before they came back to court. The saying is the teacher can say to their student "I may have taught you everything you know, but I didn't teach you everything I know."

ETA: BS = Bill Schaefer <modsnip?>

The State doesn't need anything to make your defense look stupid, Baez. You're the one that picked this witness! Deal with it and quit whining!

I got caught in the auto-door.....
Just listening to Bill S. saying the info HAD to come from Casey that yes, the remains found are going to be Caylee......there's actually nothing stopping JB from saying that info came from George.

I think George could take the stand and dispute that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah