Was There a Dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GiGi & Ruf...you crack me up! Thanks for the chuckle, I really needed it!!!!

Hi Little~
I am glad that I could provide you a chuckle for you.
I can promise you that was not my intention. :doh:

Flossie

Right on. I just cannot get my mind around this. Could there be more meaning than we are seeing? Also, wondering if the dog could have had some evidence maybe DNA on it?...

chi-mama, Good points!
I feel the little dog was an important piece of evidence IF it had blood splatter on it?

It would have been a big clue if LE could have had the dogs, track where T.'s little dog had walked that Sunday..imo..

The dogs in question ... were shot moments after they were dumped off. Farmers, do not take in, or adopt stray dogs, why would anyone think they are alive?

So the Plackers or PP just dumps off the family pets at some man's yard!!?? You can sure tell a lot about how people treat their animals. No bond there evidently, just disposable. Disgusting maybe they should take a look at Peter Placker since he was first on that scene he could have messed up evidence himself.
Very Interesting that the little dog waited at the bridge for the girls and didn't follow to the crime scene or return to the house. That in itself, says a lot.

I wonder if the poor little chihuahua had any noticeable signs of injury....like a limp from being kicked perhaps. If the dog was protective and agressive towards the murderer(s) then one swift kick could have easily confused the poor animal or knocked the pup unconscious. With all the activity occuring during and after the murders in that area, it is not surprising to me that the traumatized little dog hid out for awhile.

I could not ever get rid of an animal belonging to one of my children whether they had been murdered or not. JMO

So the Plackers or PP just dumps off the family pets at some man's yard!!?? You can sure tell a lot about how people treat their animals. No bond there evidently, just disposable. Disgusting maybe they should take a look at Peter Placker since he was first on that scene he could have messed up evidence himself.
Very Interesting that the little dog waited at the bridge for the girls and didn't follow to the crime scene or return to the house. That in itself, says a lot.
I agree.I read somewhere...that alot can be learned by the way an owner treats their pet.Supposedly tells alot about their character.
Wouldn't it have broken Taylors heart to know that her dog was kicked to the curb?I bet there were many people who would have gladly adopted those dogs.

03-12-09
Post #27

Post #29
03-13-2009, 08:56 PM

Ruflossn
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice............

ML,
That is a great thought. However, I can assure that the family now have "guard dogs".
They have relocated and have dogs that would be a detriment to anyone attempting the family harm.
At the time the family moved, they just wanted "out".

Everyday, they were having to drive by the site of the murders and living in the original home, they did not feel safe.

When they left their home, they were seeking safety and a sanctuary away from the deep grief and stress that were brought about by living in the house near the murder site. Quote

Ruflossin, The above 2 posts are yours..
I'll try to explain what I see here..
IF I understand correctly, PP throws his dogs and possibly cats in someone's yard to be homeless and slowly starve, or be shot...imo

Overlooking how these dogs could have warned a family member IF the killers returned.

Leaving a time-gap at his house with nothing to alert the family of a stranger approaching the house day or night.

Even though the killer has not been arrested, P. got rid of these dogs and T.'s beloved chihuahua??

My question is: HOW could any loving parent get rid of their murdered child's most loved possession, so quickly? This is beyond my understanding!.

They move and now have more dogs, just different ones..:( yet, didn't keep T's tiny chihuahua....Hmmm!

Hello~
I swore I was not going to address this issue anymore. :doh:
This is the last time I will post anything to do w/ this. If people want to believe me that is fine. If people choose not to believe me that is fine.

Taylor's dog was not dumped. The dog is alive and doing well. It is well loved and taken care of. The information about the dog(s) being dumped is incorrect. Taylor's dog is healthy and living a great life.

As for having 'guard dogs', this family loves animals. All kinds of animals. They live in an area that can house a lot of animals. All the animals that are "owned" by this family are loved and taken care of. The only animal that is no longer residing w/ the family is Taylor's horse.

ML,
I hope this answers your questions. I also hope that the post did not come across as abrupt. That was not my intention. I have addressed this issue and people still continue to believe what others have said about the dog(s). I am not going to try and convince anyone of what I know is the truth.

Taylor's dog was not dumped by her dad.

Flossie

Well, I deeply regret if my information is incorrect. I was told by the person who actually killed the dumped dogs, but..I couldn't swear it was a truthful statement, I wasn't a wittness to the killings.
So, I guess in a court of law it would be considered hear say, and thrown out.
I don't mean to be hateful, but...anyone with eyes can clearly tell how well maintained the house, yard were.
Which leads me to believe the animals were probably treated in the same manner.
Although, its not right to judge people for how they live, raise their children...blah blah...we do!
This is my last post about the dogs, how important were they to anyone...?? Its all petty.. this "dog room" is petty.

Well, I deeply regret if my information is incorrect. I was told by the person who actually killed the dumped dogs, but..I couldn't swear it was a truthful statement, I wasn't a wittness to the killings.
So, I guess in a court of law it would be considered hear say, and thrown out.
I don't mean to be hateful, but...anyone with eyes can clearly tell how well maintained the house, yard were.
Which leads me to believe the animals were probably treated in the same manner.
Although, its not right to judge people for how they live, raise their children...blah blah...we do!
This is my last post about the dogs, how important were they to anyone...?? Its all petty.. this "dog room" is petty.
Very good points,MS.
Ruflossin,you might resent me for this,but I have a feeling someone has lied through their teeth to you,and taken advantage of your goodheartedness.Sorry,just calling how I see it.

I agree, as a lifelong animal lover, none of this adds up! I would possibly be too devastated to take care of pets, if one of my kids were murdered, so then I would ask a friend or relative to step in and help with the pets...
Unless, perhaps, these people have a different view of owning a pet? I have also encountered that in some places I have lived, a very, very casual relationship with animals, occasional feeding, non-existent care for injured animals, very sad....
To me, all of this "dog stuff" does tie in with the crime, as it speaks to behavior of the family surrounding the crime......

Very good points,MS.
Ruflossin,you might resent me for this,but I have a feeling someone has lied through their teeth to you,and taken advantage of your goodheartedness.Sorry,just calling how I see it.

Hi k4kathy~
I do not resent your opinion at all. And no need to apologize. How could I resent someone who sees me as having good heartedness? :)

Flossie

I have a poodle and if someone shot a gun around her she would run straight home no matter where she was.
The only reason she would not is if the person that made the scary loud noise was there.
Then if she was made to be around that person she would tremble/shake.

I have a poodle and if someone shot a gun around her she would run straight home no matter where she was.
The only reason she would not is if the person that made the scary loud noise was there.
Then if she was made to be around that person she would tremble/shake.

This is a very insightful observation on dog behavior, sheza. I have 2 'grandogs' (large mixed breeds) ,who I helped raise while my kids lived at home, in additon to my 2 chihuahua mixes. After my daughter moved out, her apt. was burglarized and trashed by her ex boyfriend while she and her roommates were working and her dog was home alone during the break-in. Poor fellow is still traumatized although it has been several years since the incident. He displays nervous yet aggressive behaviour to this day when a male of short stature is present. He's a handsome lab/border collie mix.:)

Then if she was made to be around that person she would tremble/shake

Sheza
I NEVER even thought of it that way. But you're right. Being a dog person I totally understand what you are saying. So maybe the little chihuahua KNEW the shooter(s) ! Which brings me to think.... Hmmmm ....

I am now wondering if that could be why it was removed from the house and "relocated" to the farmers place?? :eek: I really really hope not.

WM, would you mind posting the info you found re: the person that talks to dogs? that'd be great if we could have her talk to the dog. It may be the break in the case?!?!

Here is the info from re: psychic. This was posted by USARDOG back on page 20 of the Psychic thread;

Beatrice Lydecker talks to dogs. If the dog was there with the girls, he/she saw the killing and Beatrice might be able to get a description from the dog. She does readings over the phone... I have met her and was very impressed with what she is able to do.

Bea@BeaLydecker.com <Bea@BeaLydecker.com>

Me talking here: I think it's worth a shot to have this person "talk" to Taylors dog. One of our members (USARDOG) has met this person and speaks highly of them. That's good enough for me. Now if it comes down to $$ I will gladly pay Bea for her time. It's the least I can do for the girls.
RUF can you arrange this since you know how to locate the chihuahua? This may be the break we have all been waiting for.

Thank you WM for finding this information! You rock!

'Yes,' said Father Brown, 'I always like a dog, so long as he isn't spelt backwards.'
(...)
'The dog could almost have told you the story, if he could talk,' said the priest. 'All I complain of is that because he couldn't talk you made up his story for him, and made him talk with the tongues of men and angels. It's part of something I've noticed more and more in the modern world, appearing in all sorts of newspaper rumours and conversational catchwords; something that's arbitrary without being authoritative. People readily swallow the untested claims of this, that, or the other. It's drowning all your old rationalism and scepticism, it's coming in like a sea; and the name of it is superstition.'

G.K. Chesterton, "The Oracle of the Dog" (1923)

This is a very insightful observation on dog behavior, sheza. I have 2 'grandogs' (large mixed breeds) ,who I helped raise while my kids lived at home, in additon to my 2 chihuahua mixes. After my daughter moved out, her apt. was burglarized and trashed by her ex boyfriend while she and her roommates were working and her dog was home alone during the break-in. Poor fellow is still traumatized although it has been several years since the incident. He displays nervous yet aggressive behaviour to this day when a male of short stature is present. He's a handsome lab/border collie mix.:)

I do believe Taylor's dog would have showed some different behaviors if payed close attention to.... clues!

I wish investigators would pay closer attention to the pets of victims of crime.
Especially house pets.

I wish investigators would pay closer attention to the pets of victims of crime.
Especially house pets.

I agree sheza. Your post reminded me of Nicole Brown Simpson's dog which was heard barking by neighbors the night she and Ron Goldman were murdered. If the neighbors had only investigated why........
:doh:

I agree sheza. Your post reminded me of Nicole Brown Simpson's dog which was heard barking by neighbors the night she and Ron Goldman were murdered. If the neighbors had only investigated why........
:doh:

killed by a family member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads