Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I originally posted was, does WS have any insurance at all to cover his meds?
I do realize he was in the USAF & I know about VA benefits & co-pays.

But if he were dishonorably discharged, I don't think he would be elegible for VA benefits. AFAIK

I didn't mean to start a discussion/debate about poor vs poorer.

I can find only one other person in my searches that lists the Noyes residence as their address, outside of the known immediate family. That person is also a friend on Celina's on her FB (as well as KM & KL's). That is not to say that there are not more, but that is all I could find. In looking at the home. It just appears to be a home that may have the different sections rented out to other families with the owning family living in one of the sections. I think that is pretty common in that area.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-celina-cass-searchers-question-entire/story?id=14187495

New Hampshire authorities plan to talk to every person in the tiny town of Stewartstown, N.H., for clues about Celina Cass' whereabouts.

"Every house, every individual in the neighborhood is being spoken to," said Jane Young, New Hampshire's assistant attorney general.

More than 100 searchers are now involved in the manhunt for the 11-year-old girl who was last seen in her bedroom at her computer on Monday night. The FBI is involved in the search and so are the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The town of just 800 people is only a mile from Canada.

My opinion is she is still young and I don't think the teeth thing is an issue or really a sign of abuse. Many children do not have the best teeth. Maybe they just can't afford to fix the teeth right now, that does not mean it is neglect or abuse. I'm sure in time this situation will be handled. I feel sometimes we
may be looking for problems that do not exist. They may not have insurance at this time, I mean the economy is not good at the present time. Because her teeth are not perfect does not mean she is being abused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blessings for this sweet child. We need a miracle.

Goz

Geesh, my teeth are very bad and I live in the midwest. We are on a limited income , no dental insurance and times are very bad. 401Ks have lost 50% in the last few years. Lots of folks have to put dental care off until and IF things get better.

If he is retired from the air force like he said he would get treatment from VA hospital. Is there any Va hospitals in that area?

Being "retired" from the military means leaving after putting in at least 20 years. He claims to be retired, so maybe he did put in 20 years. In that case, he would be eligible for Tricare for Life, and his prescriptions would be very low cost -- a few dollars, as would his medical care. (As long as the meds and care are within the guidelines.)

If he left with an honorable or medical discharge before putting in 20 years, his healthcare insurance could come under the Veterans' Administration. In that case, his medicines and care could be provided by the VA, with the amount of aid depending on a complicated variety of factors.

Since he graduated from high school in 1983 and was in jail, in the process of being declared incompetent mentally, in 2003 it is possible that he managed to get in his 20 years and then became disabled, but from the identity sites on line, it looks to me like he might have only been in about 9-12 years.

Timeline: The Search For Celina Cass

http://www.wmur.com/slideshow/news/28703147/detail.html

This is a slideshow timeline of events.

Monday, 9:00pm ~ Celina last seen in home on the computer by parents
Tuesday, 8:00-8:30am ~ Stepfather notices Celina missing from bed
Tuesday, 2:30pm ~ Media is alerted by authorities of Celina's disappearance & announce searches of area
Tuesday ~ Celina's computer seized
Tuesday Night ~ Candlelight vigil
Wednesday Morning ~ Boat searches of Connecticut River
Wednesday ~ CARD called in to assist
Wednesday ~ Cass home & vehicles taped off
Wednesday Afternoon ~ Air & Ground searches called off
Wednesday, 5:00pm ~ Louisa & Wendell Noyes are led out of the house in blanket & taken to the police command center
Wednesday Evening ~ New photos of Celina are released
Wednesday, 8:30pm ~ AAG holds press conference with few new details, but case is being treated as a missing persons case
Thursday Morning ~ Police Command Center moved to West Stewartstown Elementary School
Thursday, 10:30am ~ Press conference with no new details
Thursday, 4:00pm ~ Major Crimes Unit arrives at home
Thursday, 5:30pm ~ FBI Kieran Ramsey states that there are over 100 investigators on the case
Thursday, 6:53pm ~ Call in re: suspicious person in Colebrook near Route 26 & river, several agencies called in, but no one was located

Here are 2 photos of the Noyes home taken from the link just above...

NoyesHome.jpg

NoyesHome2.jpg

And here is a photo from the other direction, snagged from Google Street View...
NoyesHome3.jpg

Being "retired" from the military means leaving after putting in at least 20 years. He claims to be retired, so maybe he did put in 20 years. In that case, he would be eligible for Tricare for Life, and his prescriptions would be very low cost -- a few dollars, as would his medical care. (As long as the meds and care are within the guidelines.)

If he left with an honorable or medical discharge before putting in 20 years, his healthcare insurance could come under the Veterans' Administration. In that case, his medicines and care could be provided by the VA, with the amount of aid depending on a complicated variety of factors.

Since he graduated from high school in 1983 and was in jail, in the process of being declared incompetent mentally, in 2003 it is possible that he managed to get in his 20 years and then became disabled, but from the identity sites on line, it looks to me like he might have only been in about 9-12 years.

I've chatted with men who retired/were retired/discharged from the military with full benefits with less than the 20 years, but they were on full disability. Maybe this is what we're dealing with here?

BTW, tooting my own horn, my DS just retired after 24 years in the AF. I am very proud of him.

NoyesHome.jpg

NoyesHome2.jpg

Goodness, that is not how I pictured this house at all. How on earth someone would find Celina's room by chance is beyond me...

It appears that there are several entrances to this home and probably even more that we can't see.

Goodness, that is not how I pictured this house at all. How on earth someone would find Celina's room by chance is beyond me...

IMO, the doors on the side toward facing the restaurant parking lot or the side/back that is on the side street may lead to the area that Celina may be in. Also with these old homes, there is often times a set of cellar doors and/or a set of stairs that lead from the outside to the basement of the home, usually toward the back of the home.

This is next door to the rooming house that appeared in the background of the news conference the other night. The real estate listing I posted a while back was for the building in the camera shot, but apparently that was not the building they lived in...

This is next door to the rooming house that appeared in the background of the news conference the other night. The real estate listing I posted a while back was for the building in the camera shot, but apparently that was not the building they lived in...

Yes, the Rooming House is just next door (to the left as you are facing the house) to the Noyes residence. A small road/driveway divides the 2 properties. That road appears to lead the garage for the Noyes residence, the parking area for the Rooming House, as well as further back to another small moible home type house behind the Noyes residence.

We're getting a lot of similar questions that are answered in our full online story which you can read here: www.wmur.com To answer other common questions: Police do not believe that she ran away and said there was not an indication of that. They also said that they did not believe that a family member had abducted her. They are calling this a missing persons case, not an abduction. Celina's parents and other family members have been seen meeting with investigators several times since she was reported missing on Tuesday. Investigators said they are checking out her online communications, which is why they seized the computer almost immediately on Tuesday.

by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 7/29/2011 1:33:23 PM 9:33 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TV9LSwUs

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl

I've chatted with men who retired/were retired/discharged from the military with full benefits with less than the 20 years, but they were on full disability. Maybe this is what we're dealing with here?

BTW, tooting my own horn, my DS just retired after 24 years in the AF. I am very proud of him.

I think it's very probable he's on full disability. On the other hand, say he wasn't honorably discharged and served less than 20 years -- and then some years later, his mental problems developed. Not sure how much help he would get from the VA.

Here are the rules, if anyone can understand them:
http://www.fullcirclecare.org/resources/veterans.html

We spoke to a private investigator yesterday who specializes in helping law enforcement in missing children cases. He said that the first thing investigators do is interview family members at length, along with neighbors and other friends. They also immediately check sex offender registries and dive into electronic and computer communications and investigate things like Facebook pages.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 7/29/2011 1:37:11 PM 9:37 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TV9XSoFl

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl

Do other people live in that building? It's not a one family home right? Is it an apartment type building and they live on the ground floor? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie