I might believe them except....

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://sosmaddie.dhblogs.be/archive...es-mccann-ont-refuse-la-reconstitution-d.html

SOS google translation

Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=905&page=15 Post 214

Maddie: Four friends of McCann refused reconstitute the night of crime

Four friends who had accompanied Gerry and Kate McCann during their holidays in Portugal have refused to return to Praia da Luz to participate in the reconstruction of events related to the disappearance of Madeleine, a diligence scheduled for next Thursday and Friday and that the Police Judicial (PJ) considered "extremely important" to consolidate the investigation.

Information, confirmed today by a note by the Office of the Attorney General for the Republic (PGR), argues that, because of their presence, diligence is pure and simply cancelled.

The announcement of non-cooperation of the four British, and the consequent cancellation of the recovery has not surprised the investigators because they had already received, there are more than a week, informing their colleagues in the United Kingdom of at least two of "Tapas September, the couple Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien, did not return.

Friday past, a senior British police Enderby, had revealed that "Kate and Gerry McCann have established an agreement with their seven friends to prevent the realization of the recovery request by the Portuguese authorities," stressing "they know that this recovery will not take place if the group is not at full strength. "

According to the same officer, the couple McCann did not want to "refuse directly and publicly discuss their participation, on pain of seeing public opinion in the United Kingdom turn against them."

"If their presence is required, they will, they must go," said Clarence Mitchell about Kate and Gerry McCann stressing that the couple had always status arguidos, that was not true friends.

The seven friends - Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien, Matthew and Rachael Oldfield, David and Fiona Payne, and the mother thereof, Diane Webster - were questioned as witnesses in Portugal and the United Kingdom claiming to help the investigating the disappearance of Madeleine, a position that the PJ had already questioned in the past and that the refusal announced today seems to confirm.

My money is on the O'Brien/Tanner couple and the Paynes.

http://sosmaddie.dhblogs.be/archive...es-mccann-ont-refuse-la-reconstitution-d.html

SOS google translation

Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=905&page=15 Post 214

Maddie: Four friends of McCann refused reconstitute the night of crime

Four friends who had accompanied Gerry and Kate McCann during their holidays in Portugal have refused to return to Praia da Luz to participate in the reconstruction of events related to the disappearance of Madeleine, a diligence scheduled for next Thursday and Friday and that the Police Judicial (PJ) considered "extremely important" to consolidate the investigation.

Information, confirmed today by a note by the Office of the Attorney General for the Republic (PGR), argues that, because of their presence, diligence is pure and simply cancelled.

The announcement of non-cooperation of the four British, and the consequent cancellation of the recovery has not surprised the investigators because they had already received, there are more than a week, informing their colleagues in the United Kingdom of at least two of "Tapas September, the couple Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien, did not return.

Friday past, a senior British police Enderby, had revealed that "Kate and Gerry McCann have established an agreement with their seven friends to prevent the realization of the recovery request by the Portuguese authorities," stressing "they know that this recovery will not take place if the group is not at full strength. "

According to the same officer, the couple McCann did not want to "refuse directly and publicly discuss their participation, on pain of seeing public opinion in the United Kingdom turn against them."

"If their presence is required, they will, they must go," said Clarence Mitchell about Kate and Gerry McCann stressing that the couple had always status arguidos, that was not true friends.

The seven friends - Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien, Matthew and Rachael Oldfield, David and Fiona Payne, and the mother thereof, Diane Webster - were questioned as witnesses in Portugal and the United Kingdom claiming to help the investigating the disappearance of Madeleine, a position that the PJ had already questioned in the past and that the refusal announced today seems to confirm.

My money is on the O'Brien/Tanner couple and the Paynes.

Why Payne & not Oldfield, Colomom?
Maybe Payne, Oldfield & not the wives?

It was David Payne who made the statement about the "Pact", remember? Could be viewed as obstruction of justice, IMO.

I still believe (firmly) that Matthew Oldfield is the member of the T7 that told the PJ everything they needed to know.

I think they are all afraid that if they set foot back on Portuguese soil they will be charged with child neglect for leaving their children alone every night.

It's just a gut feeling....

I think they are afraid as well. They know their stories do not add up, also.

Which is why we may never know the truth of what happened that night...even those who think they know what happened may not know the truth, and the ones who do know, are not talking either.

It was David Payne who made the statement about the "Pact", remember? Could be viewed as obstruction of justice, IMO.

I still believe (firmly) that Matthew Oldfield is the member of the T7 that told the PJ everything they needed to know.

I think they are all afraid that if they set foot back on Portuguese soil they will be charged with child neglect for leaving their children alone every night.

It's just a gut feeling....

But didn't inspector leave UK before interviews with Paynes & mum in law? (Bishop Brennan said that also)
So couldnt be that important to investigation.

Are you really sure that some member has told all Colomom? I would love to believe that but surely if they had a prize witness like this they could press charges?

I agree they are all afraid they will be arrested but also think their refusal was to ensure that G&K didn't have to go!

But didn't inspector leave UK before interviews with Paynes & mum in law? (Bishop Brennan said that also)
So couldnt be that important to investigation.

Are you really sure that some member has told all Colomom? I would love to believe that but surely if they had a prize witness like this they could press charges?

I agree they are all afraid they will be arrested but also think their refusal was to ensure that G&K didn't have to go!

I have the same feelings Barnaby, If MO told everything, then where is Maddie? (Unless they destroyed her body, or dumped her deep in the ocean and she can't be found...:mad:)

No, not EVERYTHING guys, just what they needed to know to substantiate that the McCanns were being less than honest about what happened that evening. Possibly a confirmation of a rental car that was borrowed.

I do not believe anyone besides the McCanns themselves know exactly what happened but I do believe that the rest of the T7 were threatened that if they did not "go along" then secrets would be told that would mean they could all be looking at jailtime, loss of children, loss of jobs, etc.

I would believe them --- but they refuse to cooperate with the very people responsibe for finding Maddie.

Salem

I never believed them--- Good thing, or I, personally would feel like a real dummy right now.

Can you imagine how those people who donated all that money might feel right now? I'd be sick if I would have dropped a couple thousand to help pay off the McCanns mortgage. They should be happy to go to prison, where they will be protected from the angry mop that will want to lynch them when it all is exposed.

No, not EVERYTHING guys, just what they needed to know to substantiate that the McCanns were being less than honest about what happened that evening. Possibly a confirmation of a rental car that was borrowed.

I do not believe anyone besides the McCanns themselves know exactly what happened but I do believe that the rest of the T7 were threatened that if they did not "go along" then secrets would be told that would mean they could all be looking at jailtime, loss of children, loss of jobs, etc.

And remember, those threats could be very subtly worded. "We need to be careful what we say...they could twist our words and we could all wind up losing our children and our jobs...we could lose everything we have left...you know how eager the police will be to blame someone and pin it on us, the foreigners..." Etc, etc.

Even an innocent (other than the stupidity and neglect) member of the Tapas party could fall to pressure from fear if the right words were invoked from their supposed friends.

I think the McCanns know exactly what happened. The mere threat of going to jail, especially in a foreign country which has a different legal system, would scare me to death. To top it off, the parents would be separated from their kids while they were in jail, and would run the risk of losing their licenses to practice medicine when they got out. I bet it scared the Tapas 7 into keeping their mouths shut, big time. Any of them who left their children unattended during their nights out could also be tried on negligence charges.

I think the McCanns know exactly what happened. The mere threat of going to jail, especially in a foreign country which has a different legal system, would scare me to death. To top it off, the parents would be separated from their kids while they were in jail, and would run the risk of losing their licenses to practice medicine when they got out. I bet it scared the Tapas 7 into keeping their mouths shut, big time. Any of them who left their children unattended during their nights out could also be tried on negligence charges.
That is true...one lie to cover the truth, followed by another and then another.Not to mention all the wine adding to the confusion...No-one at that table is plausible because all have the above reasons to lie.

I would have believed them except they never found her, and they even found the girl who looked like her in Morocco or whereever. Nobody acts the way they do.

When your child is missing, you don't go to the places where you know she isn't, and they went all over the world

I would have believed them except they never found her, and they even found the girl who looked like her in Morocco or whereever. Nobody acts the way they do.

When your child is missing, you don't go to the places where you know she isn't, and they went all over the world

How do they know WHERE she isnt? :confused:

Well, they knew she wasn't with the Pope. That is what I meant when I wrote that, they were going to all sorts of places where she wasn't instead of looking for where she was.

Well, they knew she wasn't with the Pope. That is what I meant when I wrote that, they were going to all sorts of places where she wasn't instead of looking for where she was.

Exactly. They knew she wasn't with at the Vatican, but that's where they went.

I might disbelieve them if there was any "evidence" not rumour, that they had done anything other than what they told the PJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23