Clever or Lucky?

Clever or Lucky

• Total voters
Don't be coy. Take responsibility.

How's this: "history shall be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

You have no evidence. You have nothing.

BS, I say to that!

And just in case you don't know, it is not funny what you have said about these people without any evidence.

I wasn't trying to be funny. And as for "without any evidence," why don't you drop all the generalizations as give me some specifics.

THEY LOST THEIR CHILD.
YOU ARE IN PAIN?

It's not a competition.

Ok, we've already got the cops and the DA. So I'll just add the suspect collusion in sixth place. Not that I think that this was lucky, I'd put it in the clever basket myself.

I think that deserves it own thread. Actually, there might already be one.

I'm a bit fuzzy as to what you mean by useless experts, though.

I'm a bit fuzzy as to what you mean by useless experts, though.

Oh, well, remember you said that none of the bona fide experts would disagree with the 'chief' handwriting expert (can't remember his name), because of ethics. Some of the other 'experts' did not have recognised credentials and were tabloid hired (Miller for example).

Oh, well, remember you said that none of the bona fide experts would disagree with the 'chief' handwriting expert (can't remember his name), because of ethics. Some of the other 'experts' did not have recognised credentials and were tabloid hired (Miller for example).

That's what I thought you meant. I had to be sure.

Well this is your thread. Why don't we just stick to one at a time.

SuperDave: I think it would be a long list after a while.
06-21-2010 10:54 PM

I'm still waiting for all the other reasons they were lucky that you reckoned would make a long list.

7. ??

9. The pediatrician not bothering to conduct a vaginal exam.

Actually, it would be very unusual for a pediatrician to conduct an INTERNAL vaginal exam on a child. A sedative would almost always be required, if not a general anesthetic. A speculum would be needed, doubtful the average pediatrician would have one in the office, especially a child-sized one. On rare occasions where an internal exam is needed on a child, it would probably be done in a hospital or similar setting (because of the anesthetic and special equipment).
I am not bothered as much by his failure to conduct such an exam as I am bothered by his reporting no evidence of abuse WITHOUT doing one.

Actually, it would be very unusual for a pediatrician to conduct an INTERNAL vaginal exam on a child. A sedative would almost always be required, if not a general anesthetic. A speculum would be needed, doubtful the average pediatrician would have one in the office, especially a child-sized one. On rare occasions where an internal exam is needed on a child, it would probably be done in a hospital or similar setting (because of the anesthetic and special equipment).
I am not bothered as much by his failure to conduct such an exam as I am bothered by his reporting no evidence of abuse WITHOUT doing one.

Thanks, DD. That's where I was going to end up. Either way, he appears to have shown poor judgment.

It is called DUAL, SPONTANEOUS, INSTANTANEOUS DISSOCIATION. The first in recorded history. Fangster

YOU said that, not me.

Whoops. Didn't you say that the R's discussed the death of their daughter with flat affect due to dissociation?

Question
How much does wearing gloves alter your handwriting?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back