Casey Anthony Teams With TV Producer to Shop $750,000 Interview Special

I care.. not because I care about her but I care about her obvious issues and how they effect us as a society.. she is far from the only person with issues like these, it seems it's becoming a trend. Humans who are void. I want in that head.

You want into the void? I don't understand that.

I also think she's a psychopath, the ultimate emptiness. To look into that is to invite a cracking of mind. And I do think anyone who believes they must have an entree into something that nihilistic is either supremely arrogant or naive.

Her "issues", IMO, don't exist. I think it's the world that has issues with the likes of her.

Looks like FCA will be moving home soon, nobody has ever really wanted her, except Cindy. Oh, the irony. :floorlaugh:

I would watch an interview if it was a no holds barred, no attorney. And for there to be 2 interviewers - Nancy Grace and Judge Judy... I would wait to watch it after it was posted to youtube though..... :floorlaugh:

Aaaaaaahhhh! Judge Judy...Now that's the one I'd sell my soul for. All that would be left would be a mud hole for Nancy Grace to mop up.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Judge Judy.
'let me see your work and earnings records .... stop leering at my bailiff and wipe that silly grin off your face.'

And beauty fades, stupidity is forever. She'll call her an idiot. :floorlaugh: Oh I'd love to see Judge Judy give it to her. Oh and her if you don't have it it dosen't exist, and futher more if it dosen't make sense to Judge Judy it never happened.

Praying little Caylee is happy in heaven. All the other Ant's are just garbage, pure garbage. Sell your souls, off the death of an innocent child. Pathetic.

Enjoy your Christmas with Jesus and the Angels Caylee! Justice was denied for your little soul. Some of us will never forget. :heartbeat:

http://www.bostonherald.com/busines...&format=&page=2&listingType=media#articleFull

Networks say they won’t pay to interview Casey Anthony

"Dr. Phil" McGraw isn’t interested in an Anthony interview, either. He interviewed Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy, to start his current season,

"Networks know they simply cannot pay for this one. Not in any form," Tompkins said. "They would be rightfully crucified. But, after all, she was acquitted and she has every right to say what she wants to say. They just don’t have to pay for it."

http://www.bostonherald.com/busines...&format=&page=2&listingType=media#articleFull

"Dr. Phil" McGraw isn’t interested in an Anthony interview, either. He interviewed Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy, to start his current season,

"Networks know they simply cannot pay for this one. Not in any form," Tompkins said. "They would be rightfully crucified. But, after all, she was acquitted and she has every right to say what she wants to say. They just don’t have to pay for it."
bbm
Precisely. Pay her nothing. Not one red cent. Have a crew ambush her coming out of Target and let the world see her for what she is when she snarls and throws that tantrum.
$750,000 will get them nowhere, but $0 will get them reality.

bbm

A-frickin'-MEN!

And no one, absolutely no one, is compelled to listen

How long is the DT going to babysit her? It must be really annoying as heck. LOL

I can't understand why anyone would want to interview her when there is a wealth of information from others they could interview. All those who became her victums for one. jmo

Can't we all just see OCA reading this article? Oooh they are still talking about me - and ooh look! Everyone still thinks I'm just so gorgeous - ooh look! They are calling me a pariah! Now that's exciting! I had no idea I looked.....uh.....what? You mean pariah isn't short for Parisian? ...... Fisties! ......... :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Judge Judy.
'let me see your work and earnings records .... stop leering at my bailiff and wipe that silly grin off your face.'

That would be a ratings winner!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB5GvmkUNQM"]Judge Judy REMIXED You're an Idiot! | Presented by APPALLING TRASH - YouTube[/ame]

I can't understand why anyone would want to interview her when there is a wealth of information from others they could interview. All those who became her victums for one. jmo
I agree with this. Money down the drain, IMO, trying to get anything truthful, sensible or newsworthy out of OCA.

Can't we all just see OCA reading this article? Oooh they are still talking about me - and ooh look! Everyone still thinks I'm just so gorgeous - ooh look! They are calling me a pariah! Now that's exciting! I had no idea I looked.....uh.....what? You mean pariah isn't short for Parisian? ...... Fisties! ......... :floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL!!!!!!!

On the other hand, can she logically read the article and say, I am always going to be broke, no one wants to hear my story......blah blah blah......

Nope, no logic there, just fisties. I think you nailed it.

I think the only source for this interview would be Steve Hirsch from Vivid Entertainment. Ya know the same company that produced Kim Kardashian's sex tape. I can't think of anyone else who would produce such trash.

MOO

Melanie

IIRC, Vivid offered the offender a deal at the time she was being released from jail but quickly backed out due to public outcry.

IIRC, Vivid offered the offender a deal at the time she was being released from jail but quickly backed out due to public outcry.

Yea, but I can totally see KC waiting a bit for things to cool down, and then coming forward with a sex-tape to release. She is the type that would get someone really drunk or drugged up, like, oh, I don't know, say, one of her attorneys, and then secretly tape them having sex. Viola! Instant sex-tape to sell and blackmail material! Unfortunately, we have not heard the last of her. She fancies herself up there with the like of KK or LL and will not stop until she has been caught at something else and locked up. JMO.

Looks like FCA will be moving home soon, nobody has ever really wanted her, except Cindy. Oh, the irony. :floorlaugh:

That's why FCA is seeking that exclusive interview and pay day to fund 2012+. She escaped jail but seeks a Keep out of Anthonyland card.

Returning home to Hopespring Drive to a life funded by CA (= control) is a fate worse than the DP for FCA.

It is a Life sentence of dysfunction at the hands of her own Mother, although is Karma given what FCA likewise did.

Casey Kardashian seeks fame and fortune but risks a slow and tortuous demise in a return to Anthonyland.

Groundhog day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back