GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

its ok, i am sorry if im coming off mean or anything...just dont like seeing things i know to be not true...only because its still important that Nate is found!!....im very close to this, all i will say...& my heart is breaking right now for 2 children, a beautiful close knit family, & a whole community....i know odds are it's her...please understand tho that i pray that it is not...im probably too close to this & i dont mean to interrupt your discussions...just hurting a lil at moment

It's okay, you don't come off mean at all. You sound like a wonderful caring person who misses her friend deeply. Don't think for one minute that you are interrupting us cause you're not. I'm glad you're here with us (ws). We all know you're hurting and we're here for you. Big hug to you!

Well idk what you're reading but I just read to my husband that they found her 30 miles away. I have no reason 2 lie about this. Idk if tney have removed it or what but I even said to him if anything like this happens to me at least let my body be found so I can have a proper burial. I hate being called a liar.

Yes, the title of the article is misleading.

However, if you read the entire article, the 5th paragraph states that they do not have an identity of the body.

Well idk what you're reading but I just read to my husband that they found her 30 miles away. I have no reason 2 lie about this. Idk if tney have removed it or what but I even said to him if anything like this happens to me at least let my body be found so I can have a proper burial. I hate being called a liar.

No one called you a liar. Would you please take a moment to realize that we have people that are PERSONALLY affected by this tragedy and that everyone is here on pins and needles. Although it seems hopeless to many, loved ones hold out hope until all hope is impossible. That is a painful process and we need to show some sensitivity. Thanks.

Eta I am not personally involved here at all.

I don't think anyone is calling you a liar. In fact, I didn't see anyone call you a liar, at all. I think, maybe, you just misread the article. I do it quite a bit when I'm distracted. I think it says one thing when it actually says another. Here are some quotes from the ABC News article:

Lynn Jackenheimer Search: Body Found in Hunt for Missing Ohio Mom

Police in North Carolina searching for an Ohio mother whose ex-boyfriend allegedly confessed to his brother that he strangled her during a vacation trip have found a body.

The body was found about 30 minutes from the vacation home where Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, was staying with her ex-boyfriend, Nathan Summerfield.

then later on it goes on to say:

Doughtie said authorities are working to identify the body, but they do not know whether it is a man or woman.

the wording in the title and the first paragraph or two are tricky. I can easily see how someone could read it wrong.

not saying you're a liar at all....just sayin you saw something incorrect...i spoke with a family member just moments ago...they are on scene...there has been no positive ID...it ain't looking good but its not definite yet all im sayin...tho i still pray it is not here...Lynn was a beautiful person all the way around, she may have made a very bad choice here...but if she did, still she is a special person that did not deserve to go out this way & i want people to know that...& i want Nate's *advertiser censored* found!

Im telling you what I read on abc.com. On the iPad abcnews.com. When I clicked it I said oh no they found her. I'm not sure why you can't find what I read bc it's there w her picture.

i posted a wanted poster earlier....please repost on your facebooks, twitter, email...it would mean alot to all of us here in Ashland...no one knows where Nate is...he could be near you...it could help

Im telling you what I read on abc.com. On the iPad abcnews.com. When I clicked it I said oh no they found her. I'm not sure why you can't find what I read bc it's there w her picture.

I just pulled up abcnews.com on my iPad and the same exact article that I saw on my laptop came up. Can you at least give us a verbatim quote from the article? Even if you don't know how to copy & paste, just type what you see in the article? Maybe you're seeing an earlier version of the article when they thought the body had been positively ID'd?

Prayers for Lynns' family today ..this waiting has to be horrible.

I just pulled up abcnews.com on my iPad and the same exact article that I saw on my laptop came up. Can you at least give us a verbatim quote from the article? Even if you don't know how to copy & paste, just type what you see in the article? Maybe you're seeing an earlier version of the article when they thought the body had been positively ID'd?

GMTA.

I just did the same experiment on my iPad as well.

Did you read the entire article or just the title?

snicky, I am so sorry...I can't begin to imagine how you and all of Lynn's family and friends are feeling right now...my heart aches for you all.
YES Nate needs found asap! so justice can be served!!

http://abcnews.go.com/t/index

I'm on an iPad too, there's the link but it won't let me copy the article.

The wording is misleading. In the article does say a body was found 30 minutes From the vacation home of Lynn and Nate . It also says the body was found during the search for missing Ohio mom but it does not say its her. Later in the article it even says they have not confirmed if its a man or a woman yet.

I'm praying for the family but I know what I read !!!!!!

Okay. We can all agree to disagree, here. Perhaps you read an older version of the article, I don't know. But, right now, that doesn't matter. Thus far there has been NO positive ID of the body and arguing about what you read or did not read is moot. It's taking away from the real topic at hand, which is finding Ms. Jackenheimer for the sake of her children, family, and friends. And finding the that allegedly did her harm.

:grouphug:
Hugs and prayers to you Snicky. I am so sorry you are going thru this. I am praying that Nate is found soon.

its ok, i am sorry if im coming off mean or anything...just dont like seeing things i know to be not true...only because its still important that Nate is found!!....im very close to this, all i will say...& my heart is breaking right now for 2 children, a beautiful close knit family, & a whole community....i know odds are it's her...please understand tho that i pray that it is not...im probably too close to this & i dont mean to interrupt your discussions...just hurting a lil at moment
Sending prayers for Lynn, her children, her family and friends.

And a prayer and hug for snicky. Thank you for keeping us informed!:grouphug:

We need to stay on the discussion with what is actually posted on the website.

Articles change all the time and maybe it was a mistake but unless we can actually read it we must keep the discussion to what is actually on the site in the article.

Thank you.

I hope Nate is found as well. I am concerned that he may not be found, or just not found alive. Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back