Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

I guess he can talk now.........since he got booted for Dr. Lee. LOL

I was waiting for his spin tonight, I thought maybe he would flip back over to the light..guess he's still on the dark side.

I'm a little confused, couldn't really understand Lee that well. He kept saying something about frozen food then he said food residue in the boxes. Was there food or just boxes?

He wouldn't disclose whether or not there was food in the boxes.

You know, I believe you may be correct and if that was the case, that body is somewhere very close to where the car was. (back to the church theory)

A rolling duffel bag and she would have been "all set."

The church theory is sounding more & more plausible - I really think somebody should get the "Dogs" in there & search.

If Caylee is in that area then I think she is buried or in that pond - Otherwise people would have noticed the decomp odor if she just dumped the body

I'm going to have to read the transcript when it comes up. I caught the first part of what he was saying, then he lost me because I couldn't understand him. I still can't comprehend how processed food spoiling in garbage bags can smell the same as a decomposing human body. :waitasec:

Even processed food spoils, it just takes longer. Spoiled meat is spoiled meat.

Someone posted yesterday that the two chemicals found in human decomp where not included in the Body Farm test results. It seems that if spoiled food was in trunk the Body Farm would have taken that into account during the testing - I guess I'm confused.

I'm going to have to read the transcript when it comes up. I caught the first part of what he was saying, then he lost me because I couldn't understand him. I still can't comprehend how processed food spoiling in garbage bags can smell the same as a decomposing human body. :waitasec:

It doesn't smell the same, no where close.

I would be willing to bet those boxes were empty. Probably those little kids TV dinners. Most likely little Caylee's last meal on this earth.

I don't for one minute think GA would have left those in that trunk. The man at the car impound threw the bag over the fence, and you know if there was food in those boxes they would have thrown them away too.

Derek Armstrong.............he's seeking a divorce to settle it and move. He can apply under desertion. Mock jury at U of I on the gun charges........verdict: 5 guilty, 13 not guilty. All said they weren't swayed by situation with his wife. They felt it was malicious prosecution.

Stacy's name is on some of the property, including the house.

I'm sorry but I don't believe the frozen food boxes story. If there were frozen food boxes LE would have taken them along with the other evidence in the car. So I doubt very seriously that whatever other evidence was found was empty or full food boxes.

I think that he is trying to say as little as possible while still giving the defense side of things. However, I have to thank him for giving us the info on the maggots.

We know the pizza box was empty, bet if, I that is a big IF for me right now, there were other boxes in the car, they were empty too.

The DNA would be a welcome addition to the prosecutions case, but I do have to say I am baffled at how maggots could still be feeding off a stain. It has been 5 months, that is long after the time period that insect could remove all the tissue off of a body, but a stain is still providing enough nutrients for life cycles?

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/corpse_fauna/index.htm this shows what some of the other insect activity may be

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/decomposition/butyric_fermentation.htm this one shows the maggots being done feeding on the body by day 50 and that wouldn't take her size or the heat into consideration

Maggots: Were probably still in the car after LE completed their work. They lived for awhile.
Lee did not say: LIVE maggots. I don't think.

Dr. Lee is talking about all sorts of foods as a possible base for the odor. Can't reach a conclusion at this moment.

He's on the A team........that's for sure!
He was just itching to say it was the pizza IMO.

I know it's so hard to understand him, I used to work with people directly from all over the world. His English was tough for me to comprehend and I'm well versed on distinguishing English as a 2nd language folks.

I'm from South Florida and grew up listening to a lot of foreign languages being spoken, and hearing these folks try to speak English as a second language. Actually Dr Lee didn't sound so bad tonight. Unlike in some of his earlier trials and interviews. Hopefully he will carefully enunciate his words and speak slowly at trial......can't wait to hear him try to debunk the evidence. Should be a good laugh!

KC may be telling some mistruths or half truths but I have always eventually got her to tell me the truth. Sounds like KC has been playing this lying game a long time with CA and GA.

Delusional thinking at its finest. I alway get the truth out of her = at some point the lie morphs into something I accept as the truth.

I know it's so hard to understand him, I used to work with people directly from all over the world. His English was tough for me to comprehend and I'm well versed on distinguishing English as a 2nd language folks.
So am I used to different accents and dialects, but I've always had a problem with him and also I think tonight part of the problem was the background noise.

I'm a little confused, couldn't really understand Lee that well. He kept saying something about frozen food then he said food residue in the boxes. Was there food or just boxes?

I wonder if she was using bags and boxes of frozen food to keep little Caylees body cold ( I know I hated typing that) until she could get rid of her.

I cannot imagine anyone leaving boxes of frozen food in their car for any reason other than to try to cover something say like a decomp smell maybe?! GMAB!

I'm totally not understanding this at all. Wasn't it stated that the car HAD been cleaned out? CA washed the clothes and the car had been cleaned up? No one ever said a word about frozen food boxes in the trunk. The Anthony's took the pizza bag/box out, correct? Why would they leave frozen food boxes behind? Someone, please straighten me out on this if you can. As far as decomp, GA recognized the smell and CA stated that it smelled like someone died in the damn trunk. No way Lee could get on the stand and lie about the decomp.

Maggots: Were probably still in the car after LE completed their work. They lived for awhile.
Lee did not say: LIVE maggots. I don't think.

Good point............even dead though, they are VERY valuable to the prosecution. (I really don't think they need them since they had the live ones before)

I am beyond happy to hear that from someone other than Cindy and George, especially when Cindy would not have ever seen that bag. George and Simon opened the trunk, Simon tossed the bag, and LE retrieved it. She was never in contact with it.

Im still reading and catching up.. but this point brought out a point ive been wondering about.. and Please anyone correct me if im wrong..

GA when he went to the car with the tow yard guy.. It seemed that it was only him not CA there...
Then they threw the bag with the pizza box etc over the fence.. ..
So In his comments to the LE he says when they got home and CA came to the garage and says *what died"?? then askes It was the pizza right????" Has anyone heard how did she even know about the pizza to ask about..
sorry I hope this makes sence.. This case just gets me so confused..

Im still reading and catching up.. but this point brought out a point ive been wondering about.. and Please anyone correct me if im wrong..

GA when he went to the car with the tow yard guy.. It seemed that it was only him not CA there...
Then they threw the bag with the pizza box etc over the fence.. ..
So In his comments to the LE he says when they got home and CA came to the garage and says *what died"?? then askes It was the pizza right????" Has anyone heard how did she even know about the pizza to ask about..
sorry I hope this makes sence.. This case just gets me so confused..

She and George probably spoke about the odor, and the pizza, before they left the towyard to go home.

Hi all. About the car, weren't we told that the car was taken apart piece by piece and that the defense was whining that there wouldn't be any evidence left? LE left them frozen food boxes? Would LE be obligated to put those frozen food boxes back in the trunk after dismantling the car?

Curiouser and curiouser...

KC could have kept putting frozen foods or ice in trunk if Caylee was in there for awhile like LE seems to think to help thinking it might keep her from decomposing or help odor until she could set car on fire. But then something went wrong.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back