bill stanton~independent investigator hired by anonymous man and woman benefactors

I also heard him say something in the background about a 2 hour Today show.... no idea what else was said. But I think that might tell us something.

Wait,......................

Hold up....................

This PI has been hired by the network(s)? Which ones and why?

Didn't or wasn't there a statement made like yesterday that the family has signed an exclusive with the ABC local or ABC in general?

Lord, now this is very strange and very new. I can't think of a case where a PI was hired by a network. BUT, I can think of a certain case where ABC help fund the defense.

Why would a network do this?

Oh, and if it is ABC - well ABC is owned by Disney - so, once again, good ole Mickey Mouse is knee deep in a missing child case.
I think the reporter was making a general statement as to who usually pays this guy and gets him involved. Not sure if that's the case here. She was sure the family didn't hire him, however.

So now the family spokesperson is some guy they didn't hire? Help!

Why would networks hire a media hoar PI? What investment or deal are they protecting? Honestly! This is getting cheesier by the minute...

Does anyone know of a stranger abduction where the victim was under the age of 1 year? A solved crime or a crime where there was a happy ending? The abductions referenced in earlier posts were all female between the ages of 6-12 I believe.. and they were committed by sexual predators. I can't think of any for a 10 month old altho Im sure it exists somewhere...

Stanton left the police department, opened a private investigation agency and became a personal bodyguard. At the same time, Stanton became bouncer at a trendy nightclub. And after hobnobbing with celebrities, decided he wanted to be one himself.

I think I'm going to be sick. There is a missing baby out there and these guys are acting like it's an audition for a reality show.

A new "Leonard Padilla"?

:headdesk: There is only one Leonard Padilla and Please don't even speak it, I've had enough of that man to last me a lifetime.

I still got nothing on this addition of Wild Bill . . . by the networks???

If that is the case maybe I need to move away from the networks for my entertainment and start renting movies :(

Well the tent just went up, get out the three rings and the elephants!

Where is the monkey on a unicycle?

Nevermind, I found him.
monkey.jpg

Why would networks hire a media hoar PI? What investment or deal are they protecting? Honestly! This is getting cheesier by the minute...

Does anyone know of a stranger abduction where the victim was under the age of 1 year? A solved crime or a crime where there was a happy ending? The abductions referenced in earlier posts were all female between the ages of 6-12 I believe.. and they were committed by sexual predators. I can't think of any for a 10 month old altho Im sure it exists somewhere...

There was a 3 year old kidnapped by a pedophile. She was found alive after 4 days. He kept her in the attic covered in duct tape.

Bill Stanton. Private investigator.

Excuse me, "Wild Bill" Stanton.

Reporter who revealed this info didn't know her mic was live.

Said networks usually are responsible for bringing this guy in, signing his paycheck.

Did not say specifically that that was the case here.

Said strongly that family didn't hire this guy.

So why is he acting as spokesperson for the family? Hmmm.......

"I'm here to seek the truth; and wherever that truth takes me, that's where I'm going to go," says Mr Wild Bill Stanton, P.I.

Wait till the networks hire the lawyer for them. It is coming!

Hired by the network?
So I'm assuming his duties will be looking into everything about the family's background. They better hope there's nothing bad in their past, or the media is going to tear them apart.

I think you're missing something, with all due respect. This guy is a publicity hound and celebrity chaser. I'm actually a little sick to the stomach after watching that. I don't think he is being paid by the family. I think he's in it for himself. Either they're really stupid, and being duped by him, or they see some advantage I don't see to having his involvement. I can't think of anything along those lines that doesn't leave me a little bit ill....

I totally agree. I just don't understand why a major network is paying this guy? What's in it for them?

Bill Stanton's statement was basically saying there is a perp or perps and he is here to find them. He first said he was representing the family but, then also said he was not there to represent the family. He is not here to defend anyone, just to investigate the case and be a liaison of sorts between LE and media and the family. He hopes to sit down and go over the investigation so far with law enforcement if they will talk with him.

Also, he was not hired by family. He was hired by networks. Reporter accidentally stated this on live stream. Not sure if she was supposed to reveal that.

So did the networks hire him to find Lisa? Protect the family? dig up dirt on the family? I'm new to this, what exactly was he hired to do?

Weird. Why? To create more drama? When did it become ok for journalists to create news?

BTW, is anyone else super annoyed by the reporter in this clip? http://video.foxnews.com/v/1206812569001/report-mother-of-missing-baby-failed-lie-detector-test

If it was my kid, I'd camp out at the police station, regardless if they were accusing me, until they found my baby. I wouldn't "lawyer up" and I'm a lawyer myself. I wouldn't do that until I was charged, if I was innocent, that is.

Exactly.. like John Walsh and his wife did when Adam was abducted DESPITE their marital indiscretions. They did not hesitate to TELL ALL because their ONLY focus was to get their child home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back