TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

They sure are but we are up to their games and have a very good idea who that person actually is!

Bumping up. The five year vigil is this month! If you are reading this thread, can you please contact the media and let them know you'd like to see this showcased????

http://www.browserconnection.com/sto...-09/vigil.html

Vigil planned for missing Wix girls

Do you remember what you were doing this time 5 years ago? Kathy Holloway can tell you exactly what she was doing minute by minute. Five years ago on March 25, 2004, Kathy’s life changed forever when she learned her daughter and granddaughter were missing. The days that followed are a blur, but there are days she relives in slow motion over and over again.

Jennifer Kay Wix and her 2 year old daughter Adrianna Nikol were living close by with Jennifer’s boyfriend and his family. They had a somewhat stormy relationship and Kathy did not approve of Jennifer dating the boyfriend, but had recently realized that she was going to have to come to accept the relationship in order to maintain the close relationship she had always shared with her daughter. On Wednesday evening, March 24, 2004, Jennifer called Kathy and was very upset. Things were not going well and Jennifer called her mother for advice and comfort. Kathy offered to come pick Jenn and Adrianna up and bring them back to her house but Jennifer assured her that everything would be ok. Jennifer told Kathy she was going to bed and would talk to her the next day. That was the last time Kathy heard her daughters voice.

The next day Jennifer did call and speak to her Aunt and her Father. During both calls Jennifer expressed her concern over her relationship with her boyfriend and his family. On Friday Kathy could not get Jennifer off her mind and began to worry. When she tried to contact Jennifer she was told that Jennifer and her boyfriend had gotten into an argument on Thursday evening. Jennifer’s boyfriend claims that Jennifer asked him to take her and the baby to a nearby gas station on I65 at exit 112. He says he dropped her there and pulled across the street where he observed her get into the back seat of a white four door car. He was very vague about the description of the vehicle and says he left before he could see who was in the vehicle or which direction they went. He also reports that Jennifer came back to his house on Friday in order to pick up her income tax money. She was said to be driving the same vehicle but did not have Adrianna with her. His parents were not home to give her the money so she left and said she would be back on Saturday to get it. She did not return.

To this day no one has heard from Jennifer. Jennifer was very close to her family and had no reason to leave. Adrianna had plans to spend the night with Kathy the weekend they disappeared. Jennifer and Adrianna’s social security numbers were flagged after they were reported missing and have not been used. Jennifer and Adrianna’s clothes and personal belongings were not taken, Adrianna’s car seat was not taken and Jennifer had no money.

Lt. Don Bennett with the Robertson County Sheriff’s Department is the lead investigator in this case. There are still leads being investigated at this time and the case is still an open case. The official status of the case is “missing and presumed dead.” According to Lt. Bennett he has worked several homocide and murder cases which have all been resolved. This is the only open case he has; and he says he does intend on solving this case. He feels that if this case had happened in a larger city where there were more resources, the case would have been solved already. He asks that if you have any information on this case to please contact him at the Robertson County Sheriff’s Department at 615-384-7971.

There will be a vigil held on Saturday, March 21st, at 2:00, at Wal Mart in Springfield along with a balloon release to honor the girls.

Please continue here:

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Link to Prior Thread
TN-Jennifer Wix -22 - and Adrianna - 2 missing since 3/27/04

I just came across this story today. It was mentioned that where the boyfriends house once stood, a new house has been built. Thats a lot of construction work and obviously they would have had to remove debris via a dumpster, etc. Is it possible that if he had buried Jen and her baby girl he could have snuck them out in the dumpsters? Gosh, I hate even mentioning this as I know her mother reads this and its upsettng to even type, I cant imaging reading or thinking of this but where would debris have been hauled to in that area?? Was that ever looked into or considered?

I just came across this story today. It was mentioned that where the boyfriends house once stood, a new house has been built. Thats a lot of construction work and obviously they would have had to remove debris via a dumpster, etc. Is it possible that if he had buried Jen and her baby girl he could have snuck them out in the dumpsters? Gosh, I hate even mentioning this as I know her mother reads this and its upsettng to even type, I cant imaging reading or thinking of this but where would debris have been hauled to in that area?? Was that ever looked into or considered?

I know what you mean by it being hard to type knowing Kathy is here, but she does love the help. That is one theory I've not heard before! When Kathy has gotten past tomorrow's vigil for the fifth year the girls have been missing, I'm sure she'll see your thoughts and perhaps might be helpful to the case! Thank you for showing an interest! {{{HUGS}}}

http://www.wztv.com/newsroom/top_stories/wztv_vid_5434.shtml

Our fave mom and grandma was interviewed today! The news was referring to the Topix thread, but I know Kathy was also referring to her wonderful WS friends as well!

"5th Anniversary of Wix Disappearance - John Dunn

FOX 17 News – By: John Dunn

It has been five years since a mid-state mother and her daughter disappeared, but her family is keeping hope alive.

Jennifer and Adrianna Wix disappeared from Robertson County in March of 2004.

Now, an active internet site, and an age-enhanced photograph are helping to focus new attention on the case

Five years after Jennifer and her two year old daughter got into an unknown car and disappeared, their story is still very much alive.

An online message board has a steady stream of visitors taking this Middle Tennessee case cross country.

The pictures of Jennifer and Adrianna Wix are some of Kathy Holloway’s most treasured possessions.

For five years they are all she’s had.

5th Anniversary of Wix Disappearance - John Dunn

FOX 17 News – By: John Dunn

It has been five years since a mid-state mother and her daughter disappeared, but her family is keeping hope alive.

Jennifer and Adrianna Wix disappeared from Robertson County in March of 2004.

Now, an active internet site, and an age-enhanced photograph are helping to focus new attention on the case

Five years after Jennifer and her two year old daughter got into an unknown car and disappeared, their story is still very much alive.

An online message board has a steady stream of visitors taking this Middle Tennessee case cross country.

The pictures of Jennifer and Adrianna Wix are some of Kathy Holloway’s most treasured possessions.

For five years they are all she’s had.

"It just seems like wow five years and I don't know anything more today than I did that day," says Jennifer’s mother Kathy Holloway.

Kathy and her family are now preparing for an annual tradition.

On Saturday they’ll gather for a vigil marking the fifth anniversary of Jennifer and Adrianna’s disappearance.

It’s an event Kathy Holloway never forgets.

"Constantly looking, constantly talking to people, trying to resource ways to help get their story out there," says Holloway.

Over the last year, Jennifer and Adrianna’s story has had new life.

An online message board has become a very active site with nearly 5,300 postings about the case.

"Recently there's been people from all over the country coming on that board and posting their opinion," says Holloway.

While some of the comments are hurtful, many more of them are kind.

"Your mom and sisters and the rest of us will never stop looking for you," says Holloway reading from the board.

There’s also a new photograph that’s helping in the search.

An age-enhanced picture shows what Adrianna might look like at seven years old.

It means a lot to her grandmother.

"There's no little picture from school for me to frame and put up, so I'll frame her age progression," says Holloway.

this family and bf..........are they black.......or is there any connection, with this case that has a black connection..........such as in a name, location, anything?..........thanks in advance for answereing..........

the tax money i seen posted.........has it been proven that she did cash that check herself.........i don't believe the story at all, that she went there to pick up her money on a Friday, and said she would return on Saturday to pick it up from his parents.........and the drop off, at the gas station, that is a lie to.......both of these statements he made are lies.........and why does it seem to me, LE HAS been treading lightly with this family, as if they don't want to step on anyone's shoes..................almost as if there afraid of a law-suit or something from the family for harassment?.............the argument, they were having that night, was it a trust issue, s0omething about trust in the relationship, or money something to do with trust.......he seems like he was very dominant in the relationship, was he , what you would consider controlling your daughter......does he have a prior conviction, or incarceration, for something.....someone behind bars>?.............was it just them there, and the parents are, were gone at the time.............
.......................................................there was one statement he made to LE that caught my attention......where he said he left them at, the gas station..........that area, is that gas station really there.........and if so, what kind of area is that around this gas station............im interested, in why he picked this particular area, the gas station, to tell police this is where he left them........he could have picked anywhere he wanted, but to be sure he was correct, he picked a place he knew really existed...........there is a reason, he picked that area, that gas station, im sure he was seeing it in his mind, at the time he gave that statement to the police...........did that check the cameras at the station, to see if at that time, she was on tape, video if they had survillance cameras installed...........or the cleck on duty, did they recall ever seeing them, would be easy to remember at that time, woman and child being dropped off.............or let me guess, he said she got out and got right into another vehicle, that was waiting for her, or showed up not long after they got there..........anyways, im looking forward to hearing your replies, about this........especially this gas station, and the area surrounding this gas station............a link to the area would be wonderful..............thanks again, and im sorry for your situation, nad sorry this is so long........just wanted to ask those questions, on my mind........................Godbless

I do believe the one statement he made as being very true.......HE did, take them somewhere......I do believe that without doubt, he did take them somewhere...........and I don't sense it was somewhere really far away.........but in the area, surrounding area................was this a pre-arraign disappearance on his part.....I do not know............But, i am glad, he did tell them he took them somewhere.............Does he still have the orginal vehicle, he had at that time.....and or was it replaced, not long after.......sold, destroyed ,stolen etc?

forgot to add.......ALL JUST MOO.....nothing factual or certain, all just speculation on my part and nothing verified.....

Kathy, all my love and thoughts are with you and the girls today (((HUGS)))

Just got this first bit of news about the vigil today from Google alerts!!!

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10049091

Family, Friends Bring Unsolved Case to Public's Attention

Posted: March 21, 2009 07:41 PM PDT

The family is using that milestone to remind people the case is still unsolved.

Jennifer Wix and her then two-year-old daughter Adrianna vanished without a trace five years ago this month.

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- One family is striving for clues and closure. Jennifer Wix and her then two-year-old daughter Adrianna vanished without a trace five years ago this month. The family is using that milestone to remind people the case is still unsolved.

In five years, broken hearts have healed some, babies have grown to children, and teenagers have turned into young adults, but two faces in this close-knit community remain frozen in time.

"They're missing and presumed dead," said Kathy Holloway, Jennifer Wix's Mother and Adrianna Wix's Grandmother.

I can answer some of your questions, but not all. The family is not black and no connections that I have heard of.

The income tax was direct deposited into the Benton's bank account. I think just to make it easy since Jen did not have a bank account. However, she never got her money and to this day it has never been returned to her family.

I am not from that area so I do not know about the area the gas station is in. I do know he gave two versions of the story.

To say LE is treating this case lightly could be a huge understatment. A search warrant was never obtained to search any thing! Not sure exactly what they have done.

Have you read the Topix board? That is an eye opener. It is almost like the Benton's are taking great delight in teasing the Mother ( Jen's Mother)and making her life miserable. They have said some mean, nasty, and vile things over there.

all just my opinions

oh and about vehicles, as far as I know he did not own any. He used his families. But they have all been sold and replaced as far as I know.

In a little county called Robertson, in the great state of TN, where I am from there is a mystery afoot. It seems that a young mother and her two year old daughter vanished, in March of 2004. The family is very distressed to say the least and they(the mother and daughter)have received mention on Montel Williams, America's most wanted, and also Nancy Grace. The family is in need of prayers and support, I am going to post a couple of links here, one will be to the girl's website at the National center for missing and exploited children, and the other will be a link to a thread that has been running since 2006 and contains 270 pages of posts. Many of them are posts made by the families involved. There is alot of tension between the families in this case and it comes across in this thread, any peace that you could bring there would be great, and please help to get the word out about these people because there families are suffering.

There is a reward in this case and there is a ton of information on this particular thread concerning many details about this case. The yhread is long but there are interesting highlights concerning the charecters involved. I am trying to garner help for these suffering people. Please take a look.

Here is the link to Adrianna and Jennifer Wix's page: http://missingwixchildren.homestead.com/

I have continually posted links to the thread only to have them become broken soon after. I will tell you how to navigate there so that you can take a look at it. It is very interesting and your input could be valuable. Here is how to get there: Go to topix.com, at the very top of the page in the topix banner you will see local news: your town and a change button, hit that change button and change the zip code to 37172, after that you will find the topic Adrianna and Jennifer Wix under recent Springfield discussions. Please take a look at this.

I would like to add that I am sure the family would appreciate it very, very much if you posted these links (or navigation instruction) anywhere you can on the web. Let's get as many people as we can praying over this. I pray that God will bless these families with someone who can help, there is no limit to what God can do for these people. Amen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back