AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, LE would be remiss to answer in the negative when asked if they are following a drug connection/track. They would be remiss to not follow any path or course in the investigation. Multiple investigations at the same time, following every possibility, no stone unturned kind of thing. I don't see it as they necessarily think this is what happened but more of covering the bases.

Yes, and I would think that person behind the fence would be the key person not the 5 walking. Course he might have been easier to find. But, it is funny since the man is suspicious he would not say we have interviewed the man behind the fence. Last night we were even questioning if the LE had seen him. That presser has to be somewhere. jmo

I'll buy you the beverage of your choice if you can find it :D

If the address is correct in two posts above this one, their previous home was on a foreclosed home list.??

Do they own the home they are in right now? I would think it would be difficult to qualify for a home of that size and worth if they had a forclosure on their credit. It would be around here at least. jmo

Describing the screens as you did I think it could very well be the point of exit. What do you think?

It could have been if the person got into the house while they were at the game. Although, I don't know the distance to the ground from that window.

I'm mobile, and can't really google this, but just last year a cartel walked into a home in AZ, took a child from the home with the parents there.

Child wasnt hurt and was returned rather quickly.

It's not odd to me they could have taken Isa from the home in this way, that is IF that happened.

Like others, when Isas dad said "tell is your demands" a red flag was thrown.

By "in this way" I didn't mean that they went in to take her. I meant more that they went in the middle of the night and took her secretly. When we hear about these kidnappings by cartels they usually involve home invasions, and heavily armed people. That is what I would find odd if this turns out to involve a cartel of some sort. Not that it couldn't be the case, just a rarer way to do it.

I'll buy you the beverage of your choice if you can find it :D

That is all the incentive I need. lol Besides I am getting chair sores on my butt from sitting in this chair on this computer all day. I need to find an uncomfortable spot to do my sleuthing from. :) I am going to try to find it.

I still think the moving figure in the video is a far cry from part of the crime.

I took the statement to be very general. Being so close to the border, in a state that has seen many kidnappings, I think it is only logical to look at the drug world. They are looking at many angles, this just happens to be one as well.

My thoughts weren't necessarily regarding illegal narcotics. Becky Celis is a nurse who likely has access to prescription narcotics at TMC. Having been involved in dance and theatre, I know that there is a lot of alcohol and drug use, illicit sexual activity, etc. associated with performing artists. It's possible that Sergio Celis comes in contact with unsavory characters through the local opera company. I'm not suggesting that the parents are involved in Isabel's disappearance; I'm simply pointing out a possibility based on personal experience. :moo:

It could have been if the person got into the house while they were at the game. Although, I don't know the distance to the ground from that window.

I would be surprised if someone came in while they were gone, yet left the screen there, on the ground where it could be easily seen. With the dogs, the family was likely to let them out, or bring them in, when they got home, see the screen, and perhaps search the house with a gun, for all the abductor would know. Seems like he would have hidden it...JMO

Is it a thought that someone close to Isa was involved in drug trafficking? Or, as I believe, LE is just looking at every possible option at this time.

About that window screen :

This house was built in 2006 ? So the windows would be fairly new. I have newer windows too, and the screens cannot be taken off from the outside. Our screens have two little plastic tabs on the INSIDE. To get the screens off, you have to open the window from the inside,and pull on those plastic tabs.

So, I do not see any abductor wasting his time struggling to take off a window screen. He would have had only a limited amount of time to take this child,and speed and stealth would have been key.

Why on earth wouldn't he just cut the screen ? It is quicker,quieter,and would leave none of his prints on the screen...

I can now understand why LE will never say that the window was a point of entry....MOO

My screens are like you describe. The last time I had my windows cleaned the person put some of the screens back the wrong way, making it so that they COULD be easily removed from the outside. My neighbor did his own windows and even he replaced a couple screens backwards.

Just saying this could have happened to Isa's window screen if the windows are made the same as mine with the two tabs on the screen. (My house was also built in 2006)

My thoughts weren't necessarily regarding illegal narcotics. Becky Celis is a nurse who likely has access to prescription narcotics at TMC. Having been involved in dance and theatre, I know that there is a lot of alcohol and drug use, illicit sexual activity, etc. associated with performing artists. It's possible that Sergio Celis comes in contact with unsavory characters through the local opera company. I'm not suggesting that the parents are involved in Isabel's disappearance; I'm simply pointing out a possibility based on personal experience. :moo:

You've got some good points here, but I would think it would be on a much bigger scale than what a nurse could access in a hospital setting without being caught very quickly. Hospitals now use a system called Pyxis, sort of like a vending machine for drugs, requiring employee ID, fingerprint, patient info, med, dose, etc in order to access the drugs.

ETA: the Pyxis in a pediatric emergency area would be stocked for the type of patients seen and would not have near the assortment of drugs as the regular ER would have. This system also helps prevent errors with drugs and dosages, considering ages and sizes of clients.

Interested in why you don't think so. Are you speculating it was staged? I guess it could be. jmo

Possibly staged.IDK...not enough info to say definitively ? But, wouldn't the print results be back by now ? And,IMO he or they would have cut the screen...Just MOO

Is it a thought that someone close to Isa was involved in drug trafficking? Or, as I believe, LE is just looking at every possible option at this time.

IMO, it sounds like LE is just trying to look at every angle. However, every day they don't come out and say they have cleared the family it raises flags to me. The more suspicion lies on the family, the less people are going to want to look at other options.

If the address is correct in two posts above this one, their previous home was on a foreclosed home list.??

I don't know, if you are asking me specifically. My post was simply responding to a post of Veritas, where familial relationships were discussed.

One of the links you provided got me to an unclaimed fund page for Pima County Recorder. I did try.
There are many reasons for foreclosure, but I am not really very knowledgable in that area. My question would be... How easy is it to buy a new home, at least quadruple the price, if one has a home foreclosed recently? Another question, could the Celis' family have moved to 12th to help parents, and found that foreclosure was their only option?

I am not sure how this all relates, though.
Please understand I am only making my lame attempt at a reponse as my post was quoted.

IMO, it sounds like LE is just trying to look at every angle. However, every day they don't come out and say they have cleared the family it raises flags to me. The more suspicion lies on the family, the less people are going to want to look at other options.

Yes, I wish they could, if not CLEAR the family, at least imply that they are cleared. So far, LE has not been very supportive in their wording when talking about the family at all, IMO. Usually one can glean an impression from LE, even if they won't come and say, as to where their suspicions lie, and in this case, I am not getting the feeling that they have moved on from the family. I wonder what the stumbling block is...and am very curious as to the "lockdown" on a simple "yes" or "no" as to whether or not anyone has taken LD tests. We've heard about LD tests in almost every case I can think of...at least that they have been given; Kyron, Hailey, Haleigh, Ayla, Holly, etc....JMO

Good Morning Everyone.

I noticed one family member owns a jeep. Lot's of places to off road in the area surrounding Tuscon. How far is Mount Lemon from Tuscon? I see snowboarding mentioned in that area. Is it also a place people would go in warmer weather?

Did we ever find out for sure who was staying/living in the Celis home? What about SC's parents, are they the only one's living in that home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa