General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's an intervention and Crystal had no other choice but run to GGS? Just wondering...Or maybe she got scared? Haven't a clue btw. xoxo

I watched a documentary on showtime about the White family of West Virginia.imo generational dysfunctional excusinating in the truest form. I mean no offense as I saw my own family in some of them. My first thought was, this is a good show of how people like the cummings & croslins came to be. It was eye opening, especially for those that were appalled that misty was smoking.. if only.. imo

So my questions are did this family's actions come across as odd in any way? Were they in situations doing things that you thought you wouldn't do in the same situation? Or were they acting just like 'normal' people would act in the same situation?

I don't think Misty was out dealing drugs. IMO, so many people who are associates of Misty in one way or another and have drug problems have been arrested since this came out. IMO, if Misty was dealing drugs that night, she was bound to have dealt to at least one of these people, and IMO, one of these people giving that information to LE would be a get out of jail free card.
Well,at one time, LE seemed pretty sure that Misty was gone. If they've ruled that out, IDK. I remember seeing an Art Harris interview with Misty's mother, and she talked about being interviewed by the cops. She said they asked her if she and Misty were together that night, and she said of course not, because HC was in the hospital, and Misty was at Ron's, 'supposedly'. Well, if that was such a ridiculous question, why did cops ask it? Her answer wasn't very clear, as par for the course, but her saying that she was with HC, didn't necessarily mean Misty couldn't have been there too. I got the impression that she was alibing herself, because cops thought she might have been somewhere with Misty, not the other way around. Anyway, my long drawn out point, is that Misty could have been with family, and not dealing drugs to outsiders. Also, at 1st, LC gave the impression that she talked to Misty, right after the abduction, and gave her motherly advice, but then she admitted that it was actually HC who Misty talked to. So, if HC was so hurt, and LC was right beside him, why didn't she take the call from her daughter? And why the misleading? Anyway, this LE has been so tight lipped, that I find it very interesting to hear the questions they ask in interviews. It kind of shows, where their train of thought is...like JS, from the bus stop, and T and C's multi hour interview. All MOO.

Another one of those not so clear interviews, was with CC, about the van. The reporter said Misty called CC about the scratch, but in CC's, telling, she made it seem like Misty's van. My question is...why was Misty crying and begging CC to please be the one who put the scratch on the van? This one clip managed to make it seem like the van belonged to CC and Misty. Who did the van belong to? Is this the same van that Tommy and LC owned? If so, why was it released to CC? or was it released to LC? and CC was just inserting herself? Was LC the one doing the crying and pleading? I'm still confused.

Sometimes I feel like no one is reading what I'm posting. I was trying to say I didn't feel Ron, Misty or Tommy were completely devoid of any human emotion, as I feel FCA is. Therefore, I can totally see what FCA did, but it's a little harder for me to see these three being so cold. I am also very aware of what people do, I'm not one of those who base what I'm thinking happened on my emotions. My remarks regarding Ron, Misty, and Tommy are me trying to judge what I think goes on in their heads, and also actually basing this on your theory we had discussed which was Haleigh ODed by accident. If I was buying into one of the theories that had Ron deliberately taking her life, then tying a cinder block to her body and tossing her in the river would be a very likely scenario. KWIM?

Glad we cleared that up. Somewhere on here, we tried to post theories, a few of us anyway, that we had to back up with a time line and step by step actions of how this happened. IOW, we had to play it out with things they said, or things they could have used, like a car if they had one. We tired to re-enact it with stuff we knew or stuff that was possibile. I think it was in the stickies. I did mine and it took hours to do this, and at the time, I was using Ron as the who done it person. But when I got to the part of him getting rid of the body, I ran into a problem, Misty. How did Misty and Ron get her to the scene and did Misty have a car? I think I need to do this again. It helps to re-enact it, but you have to have the same evidence that LE has, or explain why the lack of it. If she was shot, why isn't there blood spatter either inside or outside the home. If Misty drowned her, you have to explain why LE didn't pick up on a wet bathroom floor or rug? Well you get the point.

Well,at one time, LE seemed pretty sure that Misty was gone. If they've ruled that out, IDK. I remember seeing an Art Harris interview with Misty's mother, and she talked about being interviewed by the cops. She said they asked her if she and Misty were together that night, and she said of course not, because HC was in the hospital, and Misty was at Ron's, 'supposedly'. Well, if that was such a ridiculous question, why did cops ask it? Her answer wasn't very clear, as par for the course, but her saying that she was with HC, didn't necessarily mean Misty couldn't have been there too. I got the impression that she was alibing herself, because cops thought she might have been somewhere with Misty, not the other way around. Anyway, my long drawn out point, is that Misty could have been with family, and not dealing drugs to outsiders. Also, at 1st, LC gave the impression that she talked to Misty, right after the abduction, and gave her motherly advice, but then she admitted that it was actually HC who Misty talked to. So, if HC was so hurt, and LC was right beside him, why didn't she take the call from her daughter? And why the misleading? Anyway, this LE has been so tight lipped, that I find it very interesting to hear the questions they ask in interviews. It kind of shows, where their train of thought is...like JS, from the bus stop, and T and C's multi hour interview. All MOO.

Remember Nay Nay and the letter from jail, case in point. They threw in a party too at a friends house, he was disabled IIRC and they searched a retention pond after the letter came out. And Amber, I don't remember what she added to this, but it is really confusing. That is why we can't get to the bottom of all of this. We had Cobra in the mix and he got stuff out of some of the players, but I feel it was BS to muddy the waters or cut deals off their jail time.

Forgive me if this has been asked or covered somewhere before, but did they ever fingerprint that lock?

Did Misty think to leave things as evidence, or did she shut that door?

Maybe Misty simply agreed to leave the door open. That would then be why she is actually unable to say who took Haleigh with any idea of the truth. She knows what happened, but not the details of what happened next.

Theory 1. Haleigh is still alive because Misty herself left the door for another person to take her but she has no idea what they did with her. She suspects, but does not truly know, but has dug a whole for herself with her lies about finding the door. Maybe Misty got worried about Haleigh being ill treated and cooked something up with a family member or even with Crystal and that is why she has to appear so besotted with Ron for so long.

Theory 2. Ron killed Haleigh and Misty left the door so as to make the story up.

Theory 3. Misty went out for a smoke and left the door and forgot about it in a drug filled haze and then woke up to find Haleigh missing and cooked up the story.

Theory 4. Misty and Ron cooked up the whole thing and involved Misty's family because as druggies they all need money. Haleigh did die in the trailer.

Theory 6. Neither Misty or Ron know who has, or had, Haleigh. Others got worried or targetted Haleigh that are in the family.

I am also not so sure Haleigh was in that trailer that night.

Somehow I am going with theory 1 IMHO that would explain why any of the others are involved, and why they have not been able to charge Misty with murder. She just dare not say what she did because leaving the door open may make her an accessory to murder.

A tangled web of lies for sure - attempts to prove innocence, hide truths, or because each suspects one another and in reality no one (including LE) knows more than we do. Did LE make a big mistake by prematurely locking up POI ... anticipating some one would talk or even give a confession?

Capt. Dominic Piscitello has worked at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office for 19 years and has been overseeing the case since Haleigh was reported missing on Feb. 10, 2009. "We still haven't gotten to a point where we think this person is responsible, the family's responsible, these people are responsible, because we are looking at it with a whole different perspective, rather than just saying what everybody assumes is what's happening," Piscitello said.
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2012/02/09/news/news01.txt

BBM. BBM in red in my post is response.

I also use what LE is saying and doing to try and gauge what is going on. At one point towards the beginning, X came forward and said Misty wasn't there the night of February 9th because she was at a party, the same party X was at. Then at least one or two other people came forward and said the same thing, so LE was all over it. IMO, this is what went public and got a lot of people seeing LE was questioning Misty being at the MH. LE discovered there was a party, Misty was there, so were all the people who said they were, but the party was not the night of February 9th, so while this proves Misty was not at this particular party on the evening of 2/9, it does not prove she was therefore at the MH that night.

IMO it depends on what you think might have happened.

I guess I just don't understand. Why does it matter who's living with who or where they're working or not working 3 years AFTER Haleigh vanished? Don't get me wrong, there's a couple of them I'd like to know where they were living or working the NIGHT she disappeared, but not now.

Unless someone can show me something I'm missing, I don't see why this newest revelation should matter to me. I came to the conclusion long ago that these people are a different breed of cat from any I've ever run across before.

I have no shot at understanding why they do what they do, then or now.

I get what you're saying.

IMO, Crystal living with TN and/or AS was unexpected and startling, and people wanted to comment on it, including me. Also, IMO, though I don't share these theories, there are some who think Haleigh's death was planned, like a hit, and they think TN and/or AS were involved. If this were the case, it stands to reason Jr might now be in danger, like in the lion's den, so to speak. So going by that, I understand how some people think this relates back to what happened to Haleigh.

^^^^^None of the above reflects my thought processes, just to be doubly clear, just trying to illustrate why some might find this relevant.

I love Crystal and support her and if she had the luxury to sit on her behind, oh well, where do you think Ron is sitting right now? Compared to him, she is a saint, there really is no arguing that.

<snip> A 3 time unwed mother with a 9th grade education has 'the luxury' of sitting on her 'behind' we're coming from two completely different worlds.
I see it as someone who never tried to forward her education in order to do better. Living from house to house, man to man isn't a luxury..

Some will say poor Crystal had kids and couldn't do any better...
I say many women do and few have the excuses made for them this one has. Her life is filled with enablers it seems.
A swift kick would have done her more good than the couch, another man or another baby..

<snip> A 3 time unwed mother with a 9th grade education has 'the luxury' of sitting on her 'behind' we're coming from two completely different worlds.
I see it as someone who never tried to forward her education in order to do better. Living from house to house, man to man isn't a luxury..

Some will say poor Crystal had kids and couldn't do any better...
I say many women do and few have the excuses made for them this one has. Her life is filled with enablers it seems.
A swift kick would have done her more good than the couch, another man or another baby..

I have been taught not to judge poor defenseless girls, who could probably be slow to begin with, she not an in your face, dominant personalty., I know for the past 4 years she had another baby to take care of, and babies need their mothers (something Ronald was never capable of understanding, and rightfully so since his mother abandoned him as a young child), and if she was supported by the babies father, good for her. She has suffered such a traumatic loss, as Haleigh was precious, there is no coming back from losing a child, I hope she meets a man who can support her forever I wish nothing but the best for her and nothing will ever change that, much like how Ron has supporters, Crystal has one in me, even though I think shes messing up by moving into a den of chaos with Annette. At least she is raising her kids which is more than can be said about some players, (Teresa and Ronald)

jmo

I've gone back to the beginning. Man, I remember the news reports being messed up, but I'd forgotten just how messed up they were at the very beginning.

Most of the links aren't good anymore, but I finally got around to reading all the documents regarding the Kim P. bar complaint. Very, very interesting reading. (BTW, I am not the 'Lanie' referenced in the documents...that was a little startling.)

I had also forgotten the amount of criminal records involved in this case. The Misty supporters are always pointing out Ron's criminal past, but it doesn't really seem to stand out, there are so many.

In the original police report, Misty states she woke up shortly before 3am. She says Ron showed up about five minutes later. The 911 call was made at 3:27am. The police arrived at 3:40am. Also, according to the police report, it describes actions LE were taking, then states TN arrived during this time. It says Ron had called her sometime before police arrived. She brought a school picture of Haleigh.

ETA: I forgot, at this time, Misty is telling the responding officers the children were in HER bed.

Interesting Lanie.. "in HER bed".... as in Magnolia, where her parents were renting a home, or in reference to the one she shared, at RC's rented home, the blue mobile home on Green Lane? Mmmm makes one wonder, don't it?

Interesting Lanie.. "in HER bed".... as in Magnolia, where her parents were renting a home, or in reference to the one she shared, at RC's rented home, the blue mobile home on Green Lane? Mmmm makes one wonder, don't it?
I'm gonna go with her bed in her parents' house on Magnolia.

And it makes way more sense that if she was taken to a dock it was the one there where her parents lived. Now you don't have to explain how they got there, meaning Misty because she didn't have a car. They had to make LE and others believe that she was taken from the mobil home on Green, because that is where she was supposed to be, not at her parents house. And the police log that we all read and it says she was last seen at around 2 to 2:30 when they had another car at the Croslin's home. Go to the stickies it is there, we all questioned it. We all did a time line and I did on on her Hypnosis test, where she out lines everything again, and again more changes to her story. This is why it is so confusing. But my money is on Tommy and Misty and that dock.

And it makes way more sense that if she was taken to a dock it was the one there where her parents lived. Now you don't have to explain how they got there, meaning Misty because she didn't have a car. They had to make LE and others believe that she was taken from the mobil home on Green, because that is where she was supposed to be, not at her parents house. And the police log that we all read and it says she was last seen at around 2 to 2:30 when they had another car at the Croslin's home. Go to the stickies it is there, we all questioned it. We all did a time line and I did on on her Hypnosis test, where she out lines everything again, and again more changes to her story. This is why it is so confusing. But my money is on Tommy and Misty and that dock.

My money is on Misty and/ or Chelsy picking up Haleigh per TN's request and Misty and/or Chelsy taking Haleigh to her parents house.. Ronald C immediately following suit when he arrived at the bus stop and realized Haleigh was with Misty...JMHO...

Like her parents had a room for Misty, they never hardly did her whole young life. jmo

:what:
How does what I said go so wrong so quickly?

At the time LE showed up on Green Lane to investigate the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, Misty lived in that home with Ron, Haleigh and Jr.

Misty told LE (paraphrased) "I put the kids in my bed about 8pm. They were both still there when I went to bed around 10pm."

Now, if anyone wants to take that to mean Misty was making cryptic remarks to LE to ?? try to clue them in that she had really taken them to a completely different location where something nefarious had happened to Haleigh, carry on, I will certainly not stand in your way.

Just pointing out my meaning was at the time of initial contact with LE, Misty said they were all in the same bed. She later changed it to Haleigh was in the same room but not the same bed. I haven't pinned the 'when' on that down yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88