FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

In Session re-airing yesterday -- cnn live judge giving instructions to jury -- Tru TV sucks lol. I want my Court TV back.

'' So far there not explained"'

Reallly this is the closing you dont point out the victims injuries are not explained to to make excuses as to why the EMT'S took 15 minutes to get there.

He made a good point about the 911 and the mark on her neck . Made a little headway with the who opened the door.

I just don't see a conviction at all. I'm watching live on cnn and jury is now deliberating. In Session is showing yesterday's closing arguments

Can't stand him. He's too full of himself and a bully, imo

I can see where that comes across.

I'll tell ya this much, I'd hire him in a country minute if I was ever in need of defense.

Seriously, he managed to turn every pros. witness into a defense witness by the time he was done. IMO.

Lena's mom was thrown out of court? WTH.

Wow!

Mr. Baldwin (for the pros.) said that the mom was only supporting Adam because of her grandchildren. Then the mom stood up and said "Are you accusing me of saying lies?" The judge then asked her to sit outside.

The mom looked extremely upset.

Jury has been deliberating for 12 minutes and 20 seconds.

Just keeping us updated :)

Did anyone see the video of Lena mother ?

She yelled out in court when the S.A was saying she was only standing by Adam to see her grandchildren is sounded like to me she said "lies all lies" I know the word lie was in there.

The judge order her removed and order the jury to disreguard the statement but no way if I were on the jury would I be able to disreguard the victims mother telling everyone in open court the S.A was lying.

I guess we are on verdict watch.. I need an app for that LOL.

In Session re-airing yesterday -- cnn live judge giving instructions to jury -- Tru TV sucks lol. I want my Court TV back.

Does In Session have a stream playing of yesterday? If so, what is the link please? Thank you.

I'll confess I fell asleep during the closing arguments yesterday. I missed parts of the trial. I've been on the fence and am hoping something said in the closings regarding the testimony will help me.

On one side, there is the 911 call and Adam being downstairs. I can't imagine leaving my possibly dying spouse upstairs to go downstairs to make that call. He could have gone down there to unlock the door for EMT's, but it seems an older woman opened the door for them. MIL? Did he call her first? If Lina weren't dead already, she would have died while he ran downstairs, etc. I don't believe he used a cell phone while on the land line to LE. If there were proof on the 911 call of that, it would be clearer. Did he call friends, relatives, and then 911?

The defense threw out every possible scenario as to how Lina died a natural death. Dr. Baden's explanation of the marks on the neck doesn't make sense, since they were there prior to the EMT's arrival per Adam's 911 call.

What bothers me the most are the various scenarios Adam gave about finding Lina in the bathroom. She was slumped over the toilet, possibly sick from a night of drinking with her friend; if facing the commode, how did she end up on the magazine rack? Did she do a 180 when she passed out? She was sitting on the commode and slumped forward enough when losing consciousness to strangle herself on the leather handle of the magazine "rack", she must have collapsed?

If seated when she lost consciousness, I doubt her upper torso woud have reached the magazine rack, nor would her upper body weight overcome the center of gravity lower on her body.

From the above, you can see that I'm slightly leaning towards an opinion that Adam is guilty.

However, with all the botched investigation and failed hail-Mary passes in the rebuttal case, there is an excellent chance of a quick acquittal if the jury goes by those facts. Or, they could go through all the evidence and make a decision based on what they figure out.

It all depends on how pinellas the jury is.

I 99.9% think he's guilty. Do I think he should be found guilty? No, the state left room for doubt. "It's better to acquit ten guilty people than to convict one innocent person."

Did anyone see the video of Lena mother ?

She yelled out in court when the S.A was saying she was only standing by Adam to see her grandchildren is sounded like to me she said "lies all lies" I know the word lie was in there.

The judge order her removed and order the jury to disreguard the statement but no way if I were on the jury would I be able to disreguard the victims mother telling everyone in open court the S.A was lying.

Soulmagent, when did she do this? I swear I try to watch all of this trial, even though I am mountain time, so way early......but I would love to know when she said that? TIA

I feel so bad for Lena's mother. She really did seem mad when he was saying that .

I am sure she does care about Adam and loves her grandchildren this must be awful for her and so long after Lena's death ,just holding up her closure.

I can't get past the deep injuries to her neck all the way around, and that is indisputable hard evidence. She didn't die from heart trouble or fainting and falling, no way. Typical Baden hired-gun smoke & mirrors testimony. She was strangled and he was the only adult home. No-brainer for the jury imo; guilty m2. RIP Lina. :(

all jmo

I can't get past the deep injuries to her neck all the way around, and that is indisputable hard evidence. She didn't die from heart trouble or fainting and falling, no way. Typical Baden hired-gun smoke & mirrors testimony. She was strangled and he was the only adult home. No-brainer for the jury imo; guilty m2. RIP Lina. :(

all jmo

NOT GUILTY all the way for me.......Smoke and mirrors from the defense. Adam imo did not kill his wife in any way. I have my own medical problems and I could fall off the toilet easily and hurt myself and end up in the same situation as she did. INNOCENT for ADAM!:woohoo:

Listening to Raquel and Seth speak on IS right now. Lots of appropriate talk in support of Adam. I did notice, however, that family loyalty is very strong here. They all get together, never disagree, always support one another.

I was at my 45th high school reunion and the topic of TMI in current society came up. LOL! Back in the day, nobody dared to mention family problems. As we talked, we found out that many of us, myself included, had highly dysfunctional families. However, we never discussed it with anyone outside the family. Tell a friend that daddy was an alcoholic? Never! From the outside looking in, we all appeared to be families like Adam's. Strong, cohesive, blah, blah, blah. The reputation of the family was of the highest importance. Also, nobody EVER called 911 when daddy was beating mommy or mommy was beating the kids. Gues the good old days weren't!

Christy Paul just said again that Adam passed a lie detector test, but she didn't say who administered it.

Soulmagent, when did she do this? I swear I try to watch all of this trial, even though I am mountain time, so way early......but I would love to know when she said that? TIA

It was during the states rebuttal in closing arguments.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back