Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but wonder if he enjoyed the crepes with someone other than his wife.

Oh, it is him alright:

CCIE Voice Update - August 2, 2005
Written by Brad
Monday, 12 March 2007
On August 2, 2004 I completed my Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Voice certification becoming the 65th person globally to obtain this level of expertise. CCIE #13747.

As of March 2007, almost 3 years later the number of Voice CCIEs globally was still only 411.

World Wide CCIE Stats:
http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/certified_ccies/worldwide.html

http://adventuresofbrad.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1&limit=4&limitstart=12

Which means making Money!! Will lay odds her Life ins is High

I keep reading his blogs on there and it just doesn't sound like a married man with two kids....he sounds like he's a young single guy.....very strange.

Thanks again so much! So he apparently tells LE he went out at 6am (bread/milk) but store video shows him at 4am buying detergent? :eek: I still can't see the "need" for that at 4am ~ unless you have to do some major cleanup.

I don't think we have an official link stating that he told LE he went out at 6 am.
I know Momto3kids posted about him stating that.

When were her children born? He seems to take no interest in his family on that site! Could he be your typical sociopath?
Cooper is survived by her husband, Brad Cooper; daughters, Bella, 4, and Katie, 2; parents Garry and Donna Rentz, of Edmonton, Alberta; a brother, Jeff Rentz, and two sisters, Khrista Lister, her identical twin, of Toronto, and Jill Dean, of Edmonton.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3207944/

I don't think we have an official link stating that he told LE he went out at 6 am.
I know Momto3kids posted about him stating that.
ok, I'll leave that one alone for now! :) But I still find it odd he went out for the detergent at such an early hour ~ assuming, of course, he did.

ok, I'll leave that one alone for now! :) But I still find it odd he went out for the detergent at such an early hour ~ assuming, of course, he did.
I don't think we have to discount this report AT ALL! Just because we don't have a link other than the quote here...doesn't mean it isn't true when the Chief would not deny it! If it was completely false...I think she would have said so at the presser. I believe it did happen just the way Mom said it did.

It is d@mning evidence in this case against Brad Cooper!

I don't think we have to discount this report AT ALL! Just because we don't have a link other than the quote here...doesn't mean it isn't true when the Chief would not deny it! If it was completely false...I think she would have said so at the presser. I believe it did happen just the way Mom said it did.

I believe it to be true too ~ I just meant I won't post it as a fact since LE hasn't really confirmed it. :) I agree, it is very suspicious!

Yeah, I understood the fact that he was videotaped in the store at 4 am to be factual, as Momto3kids said her child works in that store.

After she posted that info and the info saying that Brad had told LE he left the house at 6am to buy bread/milk, another poster asked how mom knew that. I was also curious, that's all.

Thanks, Taximom! It is so interesting that everywhere he posts there really is no mention of Nancy as someone remarked earlier.

They are both very physically fit people. If he did attack her without much surprise...I would imagine she could have really given him a fight. If the scratches are from her...it would also mean she has his DNA under her fingernails and gives them another solid piece of evidence.

They are both very physically fit people. If he did attack her without much surprise...I would imagine she could have really given him a fight. If the scratches are from her...it would also mean she has his DNA under her fingernails and gives them another solid piece of evidence.
I was thinking the exact same thing ~ if he has scratches, they're from her defending herself. I suppose he could probably claim they were from playing with the kids though. :rolleyes: (Unless of course, his DNA is under her nails!!)

All that triathalon training, and the MBA...and work. How did he do it all? (Time-wise and financially.) I'm worn out just reading about it.

Blink, help a tired girl out...huh? :confused:

LOL, I grilled her, she said he has something to do with the IT sector, it is a Client that has an office in NC and something about they were routing them for real time, blah blah. She said he was quiet and un-memorable, but in fairness he was only supposed to be there if there were IT questions on the Client side. She is FA-LOORED.

And she said she can't believe I havent called her in 2 months:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member